Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,819 members, 7,956,086 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:20 AM

2023: God Will Give Nigeria President With Good Heart Like Buhari ― Umahi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: God Will Give Nigeria President With Good Heart Like Buhari ― Umahi (547 Views)

2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi / I'm Under Pressure To Support Buhari - Umahi / Arthur Eze Donates N1 Billion To Support Buhari, Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

2023: God Will Give Nigeria President With Good Heart Like Buhari ― Umahi by ExAngel007(f): 6:21pm On Sep 06, 2021
Ebonyi State Governor, David Umahi, has expressed
optimism that the next president of Nigeria will be someone
with a “good heart” like President Muhammadu Buhari.

The Governor made this known while fielding questions
from correspondents after a visit to President Buhari at the
presidential villa, Abuja on Monday, September 6.

Umahi also noted that members of different political parties
from the South-East are working within their parties to
ensure that they concede their presidential tickets to the
region.

Asked whether South-East leaders were working to get the
main political parties to zone the presidency to the region,
he said:

“Well, for me, I’m very much entrenched in completing my
projects. And I will look into politics when my tenure is
remaining one year, which is from May 29 2022. And I think
it is the same thing with other governors of South-East and
by extension, governors of APC.

Speaking further, he said; "My position about what you ask
is that our people that are in those political parties are
making efforts in selling the need for South-East to produce
the next president

"But I think both the governors and Mr. President should not
be distracted. When the elections are done and won, it
should be governance. But in this country, the moment the
election is completed, the next one that starts is that the
masses are being cheated

"So, those whose job is politics and who are not into
elected position, or appointed position have all the time and
the opportunity to do this canvassing. And I think that they
are doing it and doing it very well

"But I continue to say that power rests in the hands of God.
And God will also give us the next president who has good
heart like President Buhari for the good of this country. We
need God’s own anointing for our own anointed president,
for the interests and unity of this country.” he concluded.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/09/2023-god-will-give-nigeria-president-with-good-heart-like-buhari-―umahi/
Re: 2023: God Will Give Nigeria President With Good Heart Like Buhari ― Umahi by dynicks(m): 6:23pm On Sep 06, 2021
Lwtf!!...y this man go just open mouth dey mis-yahn like this?

Even if it's politically driven, ain't he aware that some kain statements could jeopardize whatever he might be gunning for?....what sorta bum-lick be this one naw?.....

Come oo!!...wait oo! This guy na original malau!! ....Nna look at oo!!

3 Likes

Re: 2023: God Will Give Nigeria President With Good Heart Like Buhari ― Umahi by OkuFaba(m): 6:23pm On Sep 06, 2021
May you and your family be unfortunate the way your good hearted president has made Nigerians be.

Which kine yarn be this, ur mama their

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: God Will Give Nigeria President With Good Heart Like Buhari ― Umahi by fourboys: 6:24pm On Sep 06, 2021
God punish u sir embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: 2023: God Will Give Nigeria President With Good Heart Like Buhari ― Umahi by AntiBMC(m): 6:33pm On Sep 06, 2021
May his generation forever meet and be surrounded by people with a heart like buhari's.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: God Will Give Nigeria President With Good Heart Like Buhari ― Umahi by donbachi(m): 6:41pm On Sep 06, 2021
Back to sender.

1 Like

Re: 2023: God Will Give Nigeria President With Good Heart Like Buhari ― Umahi by NwaNimo1(m): 6:43pm On Sep 06, 2021

2 Likes

Re: 2023: God Will Give Nigeria President With Good Heart Like Buhari ― Umahi by pyyxxaro: 6:52pm On Sep 06, 2021
Thunder fire your left Testes undecided

2 Likes

Re: 2023: God Will Give Nigeria President With Good Heart Like Buhari ― Umahi by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:52pm On Sep 06, 2021
If this is not asslicking in its fineness then I wonder what it is?

Umahi Is Officially Mad.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: God Will Give Nigeria President With Good Heart Like Buhari ― Umahi by SirBlack999(m): 6:54pm On Sep 06, 2021
Ewu hausa

1 Like

Re: 2023: God Will Give Nigeria President With Good Heart Like Buhari ― Umahi by BeardedMeat(m): 7:01pm On Sep 06, 2021
AbdulMahi is useless, very useless.
Re: 2023: God Will Give Nigeria President With Good Heart Like Buhari ― Umahi by sunboy(m): 7:03pm On Sep 06, 2021
That prayer is for his family grin
Re: 2023: God Will Give Nigeria President With Good Heart Like Buhari ― Umahi by realstars: 7:14pm On Sep 06, 2021
Buiari Type? God Forbid.
Re: 2023: God Will Give Nigeria President With Good Heart Like Buhari ― Umahi by slimfit1(m): 7:22pm On Sep 06, 2021
Where are the gallant soldiers to put us out of this government wipe out all the politicians too.
Re: 2023: God Will Give Nigeria President With Good Heart Like Buhari ― Umahi by Skyfly007: 7:33pm On Sep 06, 2021
GOD FORBID!
Re: 2023: God Will Give Nigeria President With Good Heart Like Buhari ― Umahi by Mynd44: 8:35pm On Sep 06, 2021

(1)

The Prodigality Of Governor Wike / Buhari Missing From Public Sight For Fourth Day / I Will Resist Rigging Of Anambra November Poll With Last Drop Of Blood- Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.