Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Usifo Ataga: Chidinma, Quadri With Murder By Lagos State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Usifo Ataga: Chidinma, Quadri With Murder By Lagos State (30950 Views)

Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness / I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO / Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma, Quadri With Murder By Lagos State by saphiere(f): 8:46pm On Sep 06, 2021
Authoreety:
Let her pay for her crime
When did self-defense become a crime?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma, Quadri With Murder By Lagos State by Bantino(m): 8:46pm On Sep 06, 2021
Quite unfortunate
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma, Quadri With Murder By Lagos State by JBoss25(m): 8:46pm On Sep 06, 2021
Adedapo Quadri I no go dey surprised if that boy na cultist
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma, Quadri With Murder By Lagos State by FairCritic(m): 8:47pm On Sep 06, 2021
Something not right with the news headline.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma, Quadri With Murder By Lagos State by ShedrachU(m): 8:48pm On Sep 06, 2021
grin grin
The world is a useless place
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma, Quadri With Murder By Lagos State by Kajaard: 8:53pm On Sep 06, 2021
The girl is gone.

Let this be a lesson for slayqueens and oloshos

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma, Quadri With Murder By Lagos State by FatherCHRISTMAS: 8:54pm On Sep 06, 2021
There are more suspects involved in the Murder. cry

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma, Quadri With Murder By Lagos State by Kajaard: 8:54pm On Sep 06, 2021
saphiere:

What is really wrong with you? It's really not funny anymore.

Somebody stabbed someone not once but severally in different spots on the body and stole his arm cards and went on to withdraw money from the dead man's accounts and you say self defense?

Feminism doesn't mean you should stop using your brains na, haba.

You are really disgracing your fellow feminists.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma, Quadri With Murder By Lagos State by FatherCHRISTMAS: 8:54pm On Sep 06, 2021
ShedrachU:
grin grin
The world is a useless place
Bro I tell you

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma, Quadri With Murder By Lagos State by eastOFwest(m): 8:56pm On Sep 06, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Chidinma no reach that kin level.

And again, nah rich person he kill, the family go dey monitor as everything dey go.

No b poor man pikin she kill o... I don't see her escaping this. She don ruin her life.

Completely
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma, Quadri With Murder By Lagos State by jaxxy(m): 8:56pm On Sep 06, 2021
Have they caught all of them or still guessing?
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma, Quadri With Murder By Lagos State by IamAsiri: 8:57pm On Sep 06, 2021
Nobody is even talking about that mudder squad guy who killed Ini Umoren. Does that mean he won't be prosecuted at all?
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma, Quadri With Murder By Lagos State by Hushmoni: 8:58pm On Sep 06, 2021
She's a living died grin . she dey learn lately because she try get mind grin

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma, Quadri With Murder By Lagos State by eastOFwest(m): 8:58pm On Sep 06, 2021
saphiere:
Are you kidding me?

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma, Quadri With Murder By Lagos State by Hushmoni: 9:03pm On Sep 06, 2021
If she's used for ritual by that man, will her parents accept it or been killed by that man. I don't support anything killing. Let a killer be killed. They still dey take time. Who gave her the mind to think of such

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma, Quadri With Murder By Lagos State by saphiere(f): 9:03pm On Sep 06, 2021
Kajaard:

What is really wrong with you? It's really not funny anymore.

Somebody stabbed someone not once but severally in different spots on the body and stole his arm cards and went on to withdraw money from the dead man's accounts and you say self defense?

Feminism doesn't mean you should stop using your brains na, haba.

You are really disgracing your fellow feminists.
Did you read the part she said the CEO forced his way on her?

The man was a rapist.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma, Quadri With Murder By Lagos State by Hollawayn05(m): 9:07pm On Sep 06, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
This girl and quadri life don finish, quadri still get small hope of been free someday, you see this chidinma eh, nah death sentence them go give am. She won't be killed, but will rot in jail.

I no remember the last time dem kill a person on death sentence in Lagos state.

Abeg who be Quadri? Like am missing so thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma, Quadri With Murder By Lagos State by PrinceGallant: 9:08pm On Sep 06, 2021
E be lyk say I don miss some chapters in dis Chidinma's story, abeg who be Qudri? Wetin be im contribution to the story? Please make una yarn me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma, Quadri With Murder By Lagos State by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 06, 2021
A beautiful murderer.

I hope she is having sex though.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma, Quadri With Murder By Lagos State by Jayphoenix45(m): 9:09pm On Sep 06, 2021
Offpoint1:
Let justice prevail...

Order for your unique emoji indoor/outdoor footwear @ just 3k only

Nationwide delivery available

Contact via my profile.

Please how authentic is this? I'll love to get 1..
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma, Quadri With Murder By Lagos State by emmnprince(m): 9:09pm On Sep 06, 2021
saphiere:

The man was not rapist.

Saphiere don't let me talk o!
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma, Quadri With Murder By Lagos State by Kajaard: 9:10pm On Sep 06, 2021
saphiere:

The man was a rapist.

I give up on you.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma, Quadri With Murder By Lagos State by OLULAW: 9:12pm On Sep 06, 2021
Dozis:
Fidelity pays, if you marry, let your spouse be enough for you.
No man that rested on the laps of Delilah will ever rest on the bossom of Abraham.
As for the young lady, she's gone already, it's either death sentence or life sentence.

David, the man after God's heart had countless wives and numerous mistresses and arguably - in Biblical terms (that I don't believe being agnostic) - resting in Abraham's bosom.���
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma, Quadri With Murder By Lagos State by OLULAW: 9:35pm On Sep 06, 2021
haslaw:
Some evil people just killed the man over money

He got killed, abusively enjoying what he loved most, kitten. If the deceased pampered and showered this girl with money (that he had in overabundance but which the girl desperately needs) whilst enjoying her young kitten, this girl may not have resorted to killing him.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma, Quadri With Murder By Lagos State by OLULAW: 9:35pm On Sep 06, 2021
haslaw:
Some evil people just killed the man over money

He got killed, abusively enjoying what he loved most, punan1. If the deceased pampered and showered this girl with money (that he had in overabundance but which the girl desperately needs) whilst enjoying her young punan1, this girl may not have resorted to killing him.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma, Quadri With Murder By Lagos State by SATANlST: 9:37pm On Sep 06, 2021
Authoreety:

shocked Bros!
did you look at the spelling of your moniker before correcting someone?

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma, Quadri With Murder By Lagos State by zolajpower: 9:43pm On Sep 06, 2021
inderhappy:
Nonsense, that girl go soon born for detection... the power behind the case seems to be bigger than government
Detention
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma, Quadri With Murder By Lagos State by rollywise(m): 9:44pm On Sep 06, 2021
inderhappy:
Nonsense, that girl go soon born for detection... the power behind the case seems to be bigger than government

What's this one saying. You no kuku understand English. You just read how the judiciary is carrying out Justice via due process and you saying entirely the opposite. To remand means to be locked up in prison pending the next date of court hearing which is not end of this month meanwhile month just started. That's punishment before the real punishment. Seek understanding

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspected Yahoo Boys And Girls Kidnap Colleague Over Sharing Of Proceeds (Pix) / Policeman Trying To Arrest His Colleague After A Suspect’s Escape In Anambra / Female FRSC Official Beaten By Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.