Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Usifo Ataga: Chidinma, Quadri With Murder By Lagos State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Usifo Ataga: Chidinma, Quadri With Murder By Lagos State (30943 Views)

Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness / I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO / Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma, Quadri With Murder By Lagos State by haslaw(m): 9:53pm On Sep 06, 2021
OLULAW:

He got killed, abusively enjoying what he loved most, punan1. If the deceased pampered and showered this girl with money (that he had in overabundance but which the girl desperately needs) whilst enjoying her young punan1, this girl may not have resorted to killing him.

You are a mad+man for justifying his murder.

It was his money and he had every right to spend it anyhow he wanted.

It your evil type that will justify armed robbery and hired killers
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma, Quadri With Murder By Lagos State by raphy(m): 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2021
The girl plan to.kill her sugar daddy and take his phone these guys that tel her that plane no try at all.

She will regret her actions

The family will fight till the end
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma, Quadri With Murder By Lagos State by TomiwaRay(f): 9:57pm On Sep 06, 2021
Hinny's murder nko? Nothing about that one again? Na wah o
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma, Quadri With Murder By Lagos State by Offpoint1: 10:01pm On Sep 06, 2021
einstein76:
How can i get one am in lagos
Your location please...
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma, Quadri With Murder By Lagos State by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 06, 2021
rollywise:

What's this one saying. You no kuku understand English. You just read how the judiciary is carrying out Justice via due process and you saying entirely the opposite. To remand means to be locked up in prison pending the next date of court hearing which is not end of this month meanwhile month just started. That's punishment before the real punishment. Seek understanding

Prof well done huh
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma, Quadri With Murder By Lagos State by Offpoint1: 10:04pm On Sep 06, 2021
Jayphoenix45:

Please how authentic is this? I'll love to get 1..
100% authentic, you can send me a WhatsApp message via the number on my signature/profile for video.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma, Quadri With Murder By Lagos State by Dozis: 10:09pm On Sep 06, 2021
OLULAW:

David, the man after God's heart had countless wives and numerous mistresses and arguably - in Biblical terms (that I don't believe being agnostic) - resting in Abraham's bosom.���
Sorry you can't relate, next time use what you believe to give examples
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma, Quadri With Murder By Lagos State by Amudeneogu: 10:19pm On Sep 06, 2021
This fine girl don enter wahala
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma, Quadri With Murder By Lagos State by kelmicheal: 10:58pm On Sep 06, 2021
To our lord Jesus forgiveness is given But many will take this as a chance or advantage to commit crime so punishment is the only options
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma, Quadri With Murder By Lagos State by barcaboi(m): 11:17pm On Sep 06, 2021
inderhappy:
Nonsense, that girl go soon born for detection... the power behind the case seems to be bigger than government
Howww??
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma, Quadri With Murder By Lagos State by baralatie(m): 11:30pm On Sep 06, 2021
PrinceGallant:
E be lyk say I don miss some chapters in dis Chidinma's story, abeg who be Qudri? Wetin be im contribution to the story? Please make una yarn me
You did not see that chindinma sister stole a dead man's iphone 7?
Plus chindinma father and brother are been held a serious offence .

Heads wey roll for this case many
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma, Quadri With Murder By Lagos State by baralatie(m): 11:41pm On Sep 06, 2021
4 members of the same family because of one murder crime?

Chindinma seriously eliminate her family!
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma, Quadri With Murder By Lagos State by airoport: 11:49pm On Sep 06, 2021
donbachi:
Gone.
IGP don take them to custody, joor
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma, Quadri With Murder By Lagos State by AngelicBeing: 12:52am On Sep 07, 2021
Shellsploit:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

She will be pardoned!
This i havent seen.
Pardon ke, she will be sentenced to death plus daily flogging at kirikiri prison, nonsense and olosho angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma, Quadri With Murder By Lagos State by FreeIgboho: 1:41am On Sep 07, 2021
baralatie:

You did not see that chindinma sister stole a dead man's iphone 7?
Plus chindinma father and brother are been held a serious offence .

Heads wey roll for this case many

He asked WHO IS QUADRI AND WHAT'S HIS CONNECTION??!! And you are talking another thing.
No one seems to know, including me!!!
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma, Quadri With Murder By Lagos State by frozen70(f): 2:25am On Sep 07, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Chidinma no reach that kin level.

And again, nah rich person he kill, the family go dey monitor as everything dey go.

No b poor man pikin she kill o... I don't see her escaping this. She don ruin her life.

Yes, there is no escape route for her
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma, Quadri With Murder By Lagos State by Nobody: 2:27am On Sep 07, 2021
For the 1st and 2nd accused persons, It will certainly be a long road. However, the 3rd accused charged with the offence of receiving stolen property might get out if she can establish that she did not know that the said phone was stolen.

But if in her confessional statement she established that she knew that it was a stolen phone, then it is over for her. However, the fact that she is not charged with conspiracy presupposes that she had little or no knowledge about her sister's criminal dealing.

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma, Quadri With Murder By Lagos State by shegun4sur: 3:53am On Sep 07, 2021
Dozis:
Fidelity pays, if you marry, let your spouse be enough for you.
No man that rested on the laps of Delilah will ever rest on the bossom of Abraham.

Speak for yourself
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma, Quadri With Murder By Lagos State by Le2money(m): 4:38am On Sep 07, 2021
Detention grin grin

inderhappy:
Nonsense, that girl go soon born for detection... the power behind the case seems to be bigger than government
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma, Quadri With Murder By Lagos State by GodisFirst: 5:30am On Sep 07, 2021
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma, Quadri With Murder By Lagos State by tonyzeal(m): 7:38am On Sep 07, 2021
inderhappy:
where is Evans the kidnapper?

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma, Quadri With Murder By Lagos State by rollywise(m): 7:46am On Sep 07, 2021
inderhappy:

Prof well done huh

You welcome
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma, Quadri With Murder By Lagos State by Offpoint1: 8:54am On Sep 07, 2021
einstein76:
Ikotun, abaranje
OK, please send me a WhatsApp message via the number on my signature/profile.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma, Quadri With Murder By Lagos State by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 07, 2021
Offpoint1:
Let justice prevail...

Order for your unique emoji indoor/outdoor footwear @ just 3k only

Nationwide delivery available

Contact via my profile.
sizes
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma, Quadri With Murder By Lagos State by Offpoint1: 9:45am On Sep 07, 2021
MejiLoyon:
sizes
38 to 44
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma, Quadri With Murder By Lagos State by Offpoint1: 9:45am On Sep 07, 2021
MejiLoyon:
sizes
38 to 44
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma, Quadri With Murder By Lagos State by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 07, 2021
Offpoint1:

38 to 44
can you get 46 upwards? Like anytime you have it Holla?
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma, Quadri With Murder By Lagos State by Lokojatoofar: 10:36am On Sep 07, 2021
Man wey him prick dey do anyhow...... Him eyes go see anyhow.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma, Quadri With Murder By Lagos State by Offpoint1: 11:06am On Sep 07, 2021
MejiLoyon:
can you get 46 upwards? Like anytime you have it Holla?
Next restock, I'll update you.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma, Quadri With Murder By Lagos State by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 07, 2021
Offpoint1:

Next restock, I'll update you.
Will be expecting
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma, Quadri With Murder By Lagos State by caandi: 6:01pm On Sep 07, 2021
She’s gone, unless likes of Reno will plead for her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspected Yahoo Boys And Girls Kidnap Colleague Over Sharing Of Proceeds (Pix) / Nigerian Drug Dealer Escapes From Malaysian Prison / Police Arrest Suspected Armed Robber In Abuja, Recover Stolen Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.