Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received (36465 Views)

10 Highest Salary Paying Countries For Workers / What's The Worst Pay You Have Ever Received As A Writer? / What Is The Most Ridiculous Job Offer You Have Ever Received? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by IamgratefulLord(f): 11:57am On Sep 07, 2021
[quote author=pegix post=105561278]10k as a primary school teacher[/quote
Which school and what state do you reside? smiley
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 07, 2021
RedChiefPriest:
7500 for now sha���
I go collect #75,000 soon
Then 750,000
Then 7.5million

Amen

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by IamgratefulLord(f): 12:02pm On Sep 07, 2021
[quote author=SirVamo post=105569455]See ehn, information is power is all I can say at this point...

Can't believe it's me getting a monthly salary of N300,000 monthly , without stepping out of my house and yes it's going to go higher from ember months ...

Wish I could share with one or two I see saying 30k, damn that money can't do nothing for even 4 days Jeez�[/quote
Please kindly send me 10k. I'm broke! I'm a teacher smiley
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Lamanii22(f): 12:02pm On Sep 07, 2021
vivalavida:

Women no dey use ear hear money

What do you mean? I love his moniker.... What has that got to do with women and love for money?
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Lamanii22(f): 12:02pm On Sep 07, 2021
fabiano09:

Lol you really wanna learn ?

Yes .. I am super serious
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Lamanii22(f): 12:05pm On Sep 07, 2021
Adekaka12345:

O Fe ba aye Ara e je

Lol... Just once in a while...
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Yankee101: 12:14pm On Sep 07, 2021
GREATESTPIANIST:
What kind of skills are you referring to please I am interested

Coding
Sys Admin
Cloud certifications and experience
Top notch Writing and Editing
Web design
Etc
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by merits(m): 12:21pm On Sep 07, 2021
5 million
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by GboyegaD(m): 12:23pm On Sep 07, 2021
Klass99:

We don't vote these rogues you see in govt, they rig elections to favour them and their cronies.

There could be some rigging but trust me, we also vote them mostly out of spite and sentiments. Elections are coming soon and see reactions of our youths and elites.
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by kokoboy4life(m): 12:33pm On Sep 07, 2021
SirVamo:
See ehn, information is power is all I can say at this point...

Can't believe it's me getting a monthly salary of N300,000 monthly , without stepping out of my house and yes it's going to go higher from ember months ...

Wish I could share with one or two I see saying 30k, damn that money can't do nothing for even 4 days Jeez�

I wish you can share your idea with me, I want to stay indoor too and be making money
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by GboyegaD(m): 12:37pm On Sep 07, 2021
The5DME:
But at a fee right? We know this format.

Why not ask him before jumping into conclusion.
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by GboyegaD(m): 12:42pm On Sep 07, 2021
JesseJo:

Who stays classy with a nincompoop?

You kept on falling below expectations. There is no need to insult anyone who does not agree with what you have written. You are only validating his claims indirectly.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by GboyegaD(m): 1:00pm On Sep 07, 2021
Blastedholligan:
Mate, I'm not not an advocate of mediocre pay either cos it's so demeaning and bad. But... The market is saturated with lots of graduates and the job market is too small to serve for them, hence why a recruiter would see that 100k/m is way out of doing some good and helping the person. It's so sad.

Then the poster shouldn't denigrate other employers and hide under the startup phrase since most start-ups pay more since the staff work more as most often than not, each staff does end to end analytics.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by GboyegaD(m): 1:04pm On Sep 07, 2021
Lamanii22:

Yes .. I am super serious

Thought you were joking. Please avoid it if you can it isn't a virtue and most times, you lose more than you ever gain.
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Besto(m): 1:15pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ojemalad:

Do you make this every month or what? Please show me the way. I made $2220 before, but not constant. Please how do i make this constant every month? You're my boss. I hardly make $400 monthly now. Please i need the secret. God bless you

Not monthly, I usually take a break. The months I do above a mill, body dey always tell me.

So I take breaks, eat well and relax well.

The month you made $2220, I guess you did lots of promotion (reviews and all that)

Sense what you did to get you that $2220,then you will be fine.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Olifiz(m): 1:39pm On Sep 07, 2021
Eastcoastboy:

What do you do?

Construction and house interior finishing.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by RedChiefPriest: 1:43pm On Sep 07, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Amen
Thanks boss
Amen for us all

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Zivaharry(m): 1:45pm On Sep 07, 2021
Savageman:
Isorrite...
My highest salary na 20k monthly, when local man bin dey do cleaner for first bank, as tinz con hard, i made the best decision of my life resign go learn bombing... Now i dey cash out from 500k upward monthly, i no get time for salary work again. Bombing and bet9ja till my fingers break.

I movvveeeee
what is bombing?
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by pauladonis(m): 1:52pm On Sep 07, 2021
Blastedholligan:
can you share the materials you used to study. I'm a Digital marketer and I would love to get a full hands-on with copywriting.

Thanks man

Yes boss, I actually used lots of free materials.

You can start by downloading "The Boron Letters" by Gary Halbert, Also, go on swiped.co to learn from their copywriting analysis and lessons. You can also get crazy good lessons from Alex Cattoni's youtube channel. Those were my starting resources...

But the one that really helped me up to this level is Andy Mukolo's Foreign Copywriters Initiative course.

It costs 40k but considering the ROI you'll get once you master the skill, it's 100% worth the price. You can check it out here: https://tinyurl. com/s5f7wvdh
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by kokoboy4life(m): 2:08pm On Sep 07, 2021
airsaylongcome:

To be honest, I don't know. A lot of people dive into programming, which takes time to learn and become competent at. The person I spoke about while above average as a programmer, had invested his time experimenting on a variety of IT stuff. He currently works as a Linux System admin (which still doesn't pay as much as Programming), but he was very vast. He researched different IT solutions as a hobby. School management solution? He could recommend at least three cost effective solutions for me.to evaluate. Learning Management System? He knew about 5 open source solutions to look at. Business Management Software aka ERP? He could mess around with at least 3. Telephony software? At the drop of a hat he told me of at least 4. All of these ran on Linux so in messing around with them, his Linux Admin skills was being developed. Will this work for everyone? No. But it has worked for him

Hello how are you, Thanks for the response though I have put in efforts in learnings some I.T skills but in the process of learning them I always get discouraged, I don't know maybe because my I.T background is poor the reason I have am finding it difficult to become guru in one of these IT skills.
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by OlamideA153: 2:14pm On Sep 07, 2021
SirVamo:
See ehn, information is power is all I can say at this point...

Wish I could share with one or two I see saying 30k, damn that money can't do nothing for even 4 days Jeez�
It is well.
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by ChasinGood(m): 3:03pm On Sep 07, 2021
Man,abeg follow show guys way for the freelancing stuff too abeg
Ojemalad:

Do you make this every month or what? Please show me the way. I made $2220 before, but not constant. Please how do i make this constant every month? You're my boss. I hardly make $400 monthly now. Please i need the secret. God bless you
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by ChasinGood(m): 3:04pm On Sep 07, 2021
What sort of job? Pls elucidate more,I'm interested
PrinxArthur1:
I deal in wages 38k in a day
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by ennyj01(m): 3:19pm On Sep 07, 2021

On the road to receiving 140+k
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by nuel000: 3:24pm On Sep 07, 2021
ennyj01:

On the road to receiving 140+k
and you are everywhere looking for job? You're on NCDBM thread, you're on FMN PLC thread, you're on Larfarge thread...leave for people that don't have any now
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by okololo: 3:25pm On Sep 07, 2021
AbujaAgent:
I don't receive salary, I pay salary

So don't you pay yourself? Is not that salary?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Lamanii22(f): 3:42pm On Sep 07, 2021
GboyegaD:

Thought you were joking. Please avoid it if you can it isn't a virtue and most times, you lose more than you ever gain.

Ohh okay... Thank you... I'd look into something else...
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Vanderandrew(m): 3:57pm On Sep 07, 2021
N180k, transcription
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by ennyj01(m): 4:06pm On Sep 07, 2021
nuel000:
and you are everywhere looking for job? You're on NCDBM thread, you're on FMN PLC thread, you're on Larfarge thread...leave for people that don't have any now

So I should not look for a better pay because I am earning something at the moment?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by kokoboy4life(m): 4:32pm On Sep 07, 2021
Vanderandrew:
N180k, transcription

Hello How are you today, I want to get you right, Do you mean you make 180k monthly as a professional transcriber ?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by nuel000: 4:33pm On Sep 07, 2021
ennyj01:

So I should not look for a better pay because I am earning something at the moment?
I'm saying some ppl are not even earning what you're earning

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by PrinxArthur1(m): 7:50pm On Sep 07, 2021
ChasinGood:
What sort of job? Pls elucidate more,I'm interested
you can't do it, are you a welder?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

If You Are Unemployed Consider This / Luxxor Group Recruitment 2017 / Daniel Joshua: Former N-Power Volunteer Gets N300,000 For Returning N60,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.