Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Buhari Appoints Ifedayo Adetifa As New NCDC DG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Ifedayo Adetifa As New NCDC DG (29019 Views)

Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaigns In Ila LG & Ifedayo LG (Photos) / 8 Things To Know About Ifedayo Adetifa, New NCDC Boss / Ondo SSG, Ifedayo Abegunde, Resigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Ifedayo Adetifa As New NCDC DG by fasho01(m): 8:56pm On Sep 06, 2021
Mistake ooo..
Re: Buhari Appoints Ifedayo Adetifa As New NCDC DG by dahmie2013: 8:57pm On Sep 06, 2021
Congratulations Sir. Please perform well so what happened to your predecessor can happen to you also.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ifedayo Adetifa As New NCDC DG by Generalwoodz(m): 8:57pm On Sep 06, 2021
F
Re: Buhari Appoints Ifedayo Adetifa As New NCDC DG by ogundeleai(m): 9:00pm On Sep 06, 2021
Onogiede:
All na wash,..everyone is patiently waiting on this santanic, evilistic government to leave office comes 2023,.
The name did not meet your preference.... Sorry, wọn si má peyin kò ti kan yín
Re: Buhari Appoints Ifedayo Adetifa As New NCDC DG by Terrence99: 9:01pm On Sep 06, 2021
They don't use tribalism in matters of life and death. Kano tried it last year and they died like chickens. They had to be begging for doctors from the South.
Late Abba Kyari was foolish enough to try it and it cost him his life. Imagine him asking the Minister of Health to be passing requests for medical equipment and expenses through the Minister of Agriculture simply because the Minister of Health is from the South and Minister of Health is a fulani. When Covid came, there were no ventilators to use for Abba Kyari because we couldn't buy due to bureaucracy. He died as a result.

Even as tribalistic as Buhari is, he would never allow a Northerner fly his Presidential jet. They look for the best pilots for the South and give him them the position.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ifedayo Adetifa As New NCDC DG by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 9:03pm On Sep 06, 2021
mrvitalis:

Fulani dont have people qualified for that post na why ...this is not any how position
Even if they replace everyone in the govt with Yeboos, you will still wail and cry anyway.
What's new.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Ifedayo Adetifa As New NCDC DG by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 9:05pm On Sep 06, 2021
Just wait, whenever an Igbo man becomes president, these Yeboos will still call him a Fulani and claims that he's been controlled by some Fulanis somewhere.
Just wait and see.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Ifedayo Adetifa As New NCDC DG by EdCure: 9:19pm On Sep 06, 2021
Terrence99:
They don't use tribalism in matters of life and death. Kano tried it last year and they died like chickens. They had to be begging for doctors from the South.
Late Abba Kyari was foolish enough to try it and it cost him his life. Imagine him asking the Minister of Health to be passing requests for medical equipment and expenses through the Minister of Agriculture simply because the Minister of Health is from the South and Minister of Health is a fulani. When Covid came, there were no ventilators to use for Abba Kyari because we couldn't buy due to bureaucracy. He died as a result.

Even as tribalistic as Buhari is, he would never allow a Northerner fly his Presidential jet. They look for the best pilots for the South and give him them the position.

Well thought out and aptly spoken.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ifedayo Adetifa As New NCDC DG by t2luv1: 9:25pm On Sep 06, 2021
DEXTROVERT:
Click
If
Like me
You
Were
Expecting
Aboki

Intact
I still
Have
To
Check
The
Name
Twice

Cos
Nepotism
Dey
Him
DNA

I nah dey surprise this nah NCDC, I still dey wait for someone from the south to be head on Nigerian port authority. That will never happen. Nah only northerner know how to run the port. Where moni dey nah Northerner. NNPC, Port, CBN just check
Re: Buhari Appoints Ifedayo Adetifa As New NCDC DG by t2luv1: 9:27pm On Sep 06, 2021
IPIGSRSHALLOW:

Even if they replace everyone in the govt with Yeboos, you will still wail and cry anyway.
What's new.

You are surely earning your keeps as a troll on this msg board today
Re: Buhari Appoints Ifedayo Adetifa As New NCDC DG by Aarenaija: 9:27pm On Sep 06, 2021
If it were to be oil and gas or finance na them man, but where someone can contact only one disease and go like that they would look else where.........
Re: Buhari Appoints Ifedayo Adetifa As New NCDC DG by GGirll: 9:42pm On Sep 06, 2021
This appointment is just to pacify the disgruntled SW...hmmm
Re: Buhari Appoints Ifedayo Adetifa As New NCDC DG by Godliness05(m): 9:49pm On Sep 06, 2021
Congrats to him, I don't know how can get in touch with him personally, wish I get his personal contacts
Re: Buhari Appoints Ifedayo Adetifa As New NCDC DG by Susu888(m): 10:00pm On Sep 06, 2021
Chai!!
Passing through the comments on front page i am not disappointed..

Yam leggers nd their over bloated EGO undecided
Re: Buhari Appoints Ifedayo Adetifa As New NCDC DG by micronut(m): 10:23pm On Sep 06, 2021
Know more about the new DG here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8LxFxXOSdA
Re: Buhari Appoints Ifedayo Adetifa As New NCDC DG by MrALIVE: 10:26pm On Sep 06, 2021
It is medicine my people...that's why there is no adamu or Abubakar to appoint..it is purely an appointment based on merit.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ifedayo Adetifa As New NCDC DG by yemionline(m): 11:17pm On Sep 06, 2021
Why do I have a feeling that he was replaced because of the position recently given to him by the WHO.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ifedayo Adetifa As New NCDC DG by November24(f): 11:30pm On Sep 06, 2021
Fahdiga:
A south western Fulani man

Una nor know book na
Re: Buhari Appoints Ifedayo Adetifa As New NCDC DG by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 06, 2021
Dozis:
I quickly rushed to check the name and for once Baba disappointed me by appointing a southerner or is it a case of qualified brain because NCDC no be come chop
Do u know that agency's first DG, where he comes from?
North has excellent Doctors that is why we have some of the best Teaching Hospitals in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ifedayo Adetifa As New NCDC DG by baralatie(m): 11:46pm On Sep 06, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Oga References don taya for NCDC and their COVID-19 updates, he don join politics las las tongue
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Ifedayo Adetifa As New NCDC DG by chaloskyx: 2:37am On Sep 07, 2021
YORUBA PPL HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY NOW SO LEAVE BUBU ALONE HE HAS GIVEN YOU PPL A BEFFITING POSITION
Re: Buhari Appoints Ifedayo Adetifa As New NCDC DG by Dozis: 2:44am On Sep 07, 2021
OGHENAOGIE:
you have been a fool Al these while that's why you think there is any favouritism.... Idiots like you would have been wailing if a northerner was appionted
Enjoy your ban!!
Re: Buhari Appoints Ifedayo Adetifa As New NCDC DG by dalass(f): 3:23am On Sep 07, 2021
DEXTROVERT:
Click
If
Like me
You
Were
Expecting
Aboki

Intact
I still
Have
To
Check
The
Name
Twice

Cos
Nepotism
Dey
Him
DNA

Even Buhari knows he can't appoint a Fulani for this sensitive position. An Igbo man left, taken over by Yoruba.

They share oil positions, finance, security and other posts like that where there is plenty of money, we see the incompetence and failures of those people but health can't be compromised at all
Re: Buhari Appoints Ifedayo Adetifa As New NCDC DG by SmartPolician: 3:41am On Sep 07, 2021
myqel:
This Buhari ehn...he will pack the juicy appointments to the North, then pacify the South with 'wahala' appointments...this is more like giving your biological child full boneless chicken while the househelp is given Sharwa fish wey get plenty bones sad angry grin

The South West had some of the juiciest positions in today's government.
You Nairalanders should stop wailing.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ifedayo Adetifa As New NCDC DG by GentleRay: 7:18am On Sep 07, 2021
Meaning they were qualified for the other post given to them, is that what you mean?
mrvitalis:

Fulani dont have people qualified for that post na why ...this is not any how position
Re: Buhari Appoints Ifedayo Adetifa As New NCDC DG by mrvitalis(m): 7:24am On Sep 07, 2021
GentleRay:
Meaning they were qualified for the other post given to them, is that what you mean?
No the other post the requirements are lowered ...but not here cause WHO and others qre watching
Re: Buhari Appoints Ifedayo Adetifa As New NCDC DG by mechanics(m): 1:23pm On Sep 07, 2021
Congrats to both of them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olukoyede: If I Can Go After My Kinsman Olu Agunloye, Why Not Yahaya Bello? / Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra / Prince Oghene Egoh Escapes Death In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.