Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,027 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

What Will You Do If U Are In This Position - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Will You Do If U Are In This Position (286 Views)

Ashawo See How U Are Looking Like A 25yr Old Girl While U Are Just 19- / "My Favorite Sex Position" - Juliet Ibrahim / Anita Joseph, Your Sitting Position Is Unladylike - Fans Tell Actress (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If U Are In This Position by sammybest889(m): 7:41pm On Sep 06, 2021
So, hello guys��...I wiil want u 2 carefully read �� this, so as 2 hear ur opinions about this ��(it worth spending d time 4���)
So, it about 1 of my colleague kelechi�‍⚖️�‍⚖️ (aka k.c) his 31of age, tall, fair, gentleman, very shy, handsome � and above all he has a very gob that pays him #150-200 thousands naira about monthly. this dude just finished his Master's degree �‍�recently... (as in calling dis guy a lucky guy on earth is not overrated�). So he felt after completing these stages of his life, it now time 4 him 2 b in a serious relationship � dat may lead into marriage�‍❤️‍�. So he discussed it with me, his guys and some of our friends.. And we were like it cool.
So one evening like dat there was this his friend D.Y (that is dayo) which he claim 2 b his best friend � back den in d school, he invited him 2 show up 4 his upcoming birthday��....not knowing dat dis friend of his, had Also set him up with dis Lady like dat 4 a blind date abi wati una de call am. so, it happened d day comes,he called me along side with other guys to joined him,so we all went 2 do d party after party as usual until boom it was time 4 "TRUTH and DARED"���na so de pick dis particular lady � 2 do all manner of wonder with this my colleague....my guy..as in he was 2 shy � like damn!!! no b bad boy like us..but he as no options dat 2 Concord bcus he was been ask 2 pay certain fine if e refused to do so,but omo u need 2 see d doings dat day..
So to cut d long story short I notice after dat night party deir two was getting closer �(I no know, if he really toast d gal or d gal just de gum body together with am I just notice dey was a closeness btw both parties). So after two months�️ or there about of their dating d bae bring a suggestions dat she is still yet to know who are boyfriend relations were,i will love to know them since d guy parent are also living in abuja were he base and if he, 2 don't mind he can also know hers,bcus her parents lives in Ibadan (so my guy just want to act cool...so he agreed 2 her decision if dat will make his gal friend trust him) so he insist dey start from his side so de both fix date and time 2 see his parents�‍��‍� (so den he inform me about d bae move..BT it was like a shocker �� 2 me like wen,how,which time did all dis start or, no b dis gal wey dem set u up with 4 party,na she u want carry go c ur papa...anyway it fine she made a point at least 2 know weather d person she dating is not a ghost��).so the day come he took her 2 his family..she was welcome, entertained and he introduced her 2 his parents �‍��‍�, dad and mum...dis is my new gal friend the one am going in and out with now and everything went cool and fine and dat was all....
So it was now time 4 him 2 know his girlfriend relations,so he travel from abuja to Ibadan but b4 den d bae has already trave �� to c her people, so he felt it was d appropriate time from him to come since she was there, it will make it easier for him... so he call 2 inform her about his coming so she made arrangement, informed her parents and other stuff like dat.
So finally my guy finally show face like James bond 2 his gal friend relations he was most welcome,entertained everything was moving fine as expected until boom thrust mother in-laws especially from the bride side. then d mother of d gal throw my oga question Mr.man what plan do you have 4 our daughter...my guy was shock �� bcus e was not preparing or expecting such question.. considering d fact dat he still c himself as a boyfriend not a fiancée and also wen d gal came 2 c his parent it was cool and not all dis marital question (remember dis is a gal he just know 4 barely 2month)

My question is

(1. )Is two months not 2 short 2 know the person u are about to call ur partner

(2.)what will be ur mature and honest response for dis guy bae parent if u were in his shoes

3.if u read d story carefully,I mean carefully.. bcus 4 me I felt something fishy about d bae in question,that it just 4 me...also if u felt anything suspicion about her what could dat b

4 And lastly will u accepts any offer by ur gal/boy friend trying to know ur relations, wen u not ready 4 serious relationship especially wen d other party is pressuring u 2 do so as a a sign of trust
Let talk.....

Re: What Will You Do If U Are In This Position by Cudeze4(m): 8:05pm On Sep 06, 2021
Nice story
For me, two months is too small to date someone and marry.
as for that girl, her way no pure. She has seen money, so she wants to jump inside.
Re: What Will You Do If U Are In This Position by Cudeze4(m): 8:07pm On Sep 06, 2021
If i were to be in his probably expensive shoes, i'll tell her parents the truth straight up. After all she insisted i see them.

(1) (Reply)

Full Video: Nini And Cross Fights Dirty In The Bbnaija House / Amazing Voices! Asa And The Cavemen Live (video) / Nigerian Youths Should Go Into Politics - Charly Boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.