Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Evicted Bb9ja Housemates (boma & Tega) Pictured Leaving The House Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Evicted Bb9ja Housemates (boma & Tega) Pictured Leaving The House Together (3172 Views)

I’m Open To Getting Married To Soma -- Angel Of Bb9ja Housemate(pics,vid) / “Shameful married woman” – Boma, Tega doing ‘stuff’ under duvet sparks online / “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evicted Bb9ja Housemates (boma & Tega) Pictured Leaving The House Together by macho44(m): 7:58pm On Sep 06, 2021
Evicted housemates in the on-going Big Brother 9ja Reality TV Show were pictured leaving the house Together. What Adultery has joined together, let no reality show put asunder grin

FreeToolsHub

1 Like

Re: Evicted Bb9ja Housemates (boma & Tega) Pictured Leaving The House Together by Michelle55: 8:03pm On Sep 06, 2021
This fight you are looking for, you wee see it cheesy just so you know, I don't have bail fee oh
Adighi amama!

1 Like

Re: Evicted Bb9ja Housemates (boma & Tega) Pictured Leaving The House Together by macho44(m): 8:11pm On Sep 06, 2021
Michelle55:
This fight you are looking for, you wee see it cheesy just so you know, I don't have bail fee oh
Adighi amama!
Forget, "Happen Dey Nothing" grin

Re: Evicted Bb9ja Housemates (boma & Tega) Pictured Leaving The House Together by Michelle55: 8:14pm On Sep 06, 2021
macho44:

Forget, "Happen Dey Nothing" grin
It's not from me you wee hear say naira don fall.. Lemme coman be going because as I dey see you so, e be like say you wan borrow my hand take slap person. I no dey house

Re: Evicted Bb9ja Housemates (boma & Tega) Pictured Leaving The House Together by macho44(m): 8:18pm On Sep 06, 2021
Michelle55:

It's not from me you wee hear say naira don fall.. Lemme coman be going because as I dey see you so, e be like say you wan borrow my hand take slap person. I no dey house

Amu Sirim'Ike grin
Re: Evicted Bb9ja Housemates (boma & Tega) Pictured Leaving The House Together by Michelle55: 8:22pm On Sep 06, 2021
macho44:

Amu Sirim'Ike grin
Odinma.. At least, you wee be able to shoulder all the blows and slaps dey wee deliver to you when time comes. My own na to stay one corner dey cry and beg make dem no kee you finish, if we reach house na to bia gi nmiri oku karaka for body cheesy

1 Like

Re: Evicted Bb9ja Housemates (boma & Tega) Pictured Leaving The House Together by macho44(m): 8:35pm On Sep 06, 2021
Michelle55:

Odinma.. At least, you wee be able to shoulder all the blows and slaps dey wee deliver to you when time comes. My own na to stay one corner dey cry and beg make dem no kee you finish, if we reach house na to bia gi nmiri oku karaka for body cheesy
grin

(1) (Reply)

Pere Reacts After Maria Was Called Out For Snatching Cubana's Sister's Husband / 31 Gistlover Blog News Alternatives Telegram Groups Links List / Man Stands Throughout Six(6) Hour Flight For His Wife To Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.