Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Kubiat Akpan Who Died In Police Custody Was Tortured, Autopsy Reveals - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kubiat Akpan Who Died In Police Custody Was Tortured, Autopsy Reveals (29523 Views)

Kubiat Akpan's Lawyer Blames Police For His Torture and Death / Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General / Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kubiat Akpan Who Died In Police Custody Was Tortured, Autopsy Reveals by Dapson73(m): 6:42am On Sep 07, 2021
Cokahot:
Odeh. Oponu. Dress the way you wannabe addressed esp in naija by force men

You are an idiot for such statement. What concerns your dressing with being tortured to dealth? Because you are an invalid andboudated guy doesn't mean everybody should dress the way you do .
What police did was highly dispeakable, unprofessional and it's also condemnable.
Why can't they tell the truth that the guy was tortured to dealth because of his dressing.
Why did they lied against the dead. God will judge us all accordingly at his own time.

1 Like

Re: Kubiat Akpan Who Died In Police Custody Was Tortured, Autopsy Reveals by Cokahot: 6:42am On Sep 07, 2021
Is it not the npf,they will get u. Sheybi na u wise pass. No worry.
walozanga:

U think say everybody dey myopic like u
Re: Kubiat Akpan Who Died In Police Custody Was Tortured, Autopsy Reveals by Cokahot: 6:43am On Sep 07, 2021
Ride along student
If u fools like,be forming hard man,dress like cultist. Npf would waste all yall.
Dapson73:

You are an idiot for such statement. What concerns your dressing with being tortured to dealth? Because you are an invalid andboudated guy doesn't mean everybody should dress the way you do .
What police did was highly dispeakable, unprofessional and it's also condemnable.
Why can't they tell the truth that the guy was tortured to dealth because of his dressing.
Why did they lied against the dead. God will judge us all accordingly at his own time.
Re: Kubiat Akpan Who Died In Police Custody Was Tortured, Autopsy Reveals by GardenOfGod(m): 6:48am On Sep 07, 2021
There are occultic men in government and police will not go after them. But they will be frustrating and cut shorting young innocent lives at will.
@MaxInDHouse is a cultist!
Re: Kubiat Akpan Who Died In Police Custody Was Tortured, Autopsy Reveals by Richieniit: 6:55am On Sep 07, 2021
Vickyvice:
This is d reason I don't pity any policeman killed by civilians. My annoyance is not just the killing, but the cover up lies by the police that he was sick, and was under investigation for possible cultism, armed robbery

Same reason I don't blame or sympathize whenever police stations are attacked or officers killed, they deserve it. Very wicked souls who abuse power given to them to protect human right, life and fight for justice. Foolish people

4 Likes

Re: Kubiat Akpan Who Died In Police Custody Was Tortured, Autopsy Reveals by sniperr007(m): 7:02am On Sep 07, 2021
Bola146:
cry And people are just relaxed marrying these killers They killed innocent and glorious children of someone else and they want to see their children doing good? God forbid!!!!! These killers are already cursed!!!! All their wives should go into serious prayers because karma is a bitch!!!! The woman they killed her child can't pray for them, never!! Useless people in uniforms undecided

Have you seen police child that has head?
Re: Kubiat Akpan Who Died In Police Custody Was Tortured, Autopsy Reveals by Ayotemide(f): 7:06am On Sep 07, 2021
Cokahot:
Odeh. Oponu. Dress the way you wannabe addressed esp in naija by force men
You are a lunatic with access to a smartphone. A raving, roving madman.

1 Like

Re: Kubiat Akpan Who Died In Police Custody Was Tortured, Autopsy Reveals by Cokahot: 7:07am On Sep 07, 2021
Bleep off u impostor
Ayotemide:

You are a lunatic with access to a smartphone. A raving, roving madman.
Re: Kubiat Akpan Who Died In Police Custody Was Tortured, Autopsy Reveals by SportsHD: 7:09am On Sep 07, 2021
Cokahot:
With that kind of beards,dressings,he must have also been a yahoo boy on code and probably the npf nailed him with evidence on his phone or refuse to open his phone and got tortured. Why pass through all that stress when you can but your way out eve if it's 3k,5k,10k. Police will let you go,I just cant imagine myself keeping such beards under buhari regime
What the Bleep are you saying? The mechanic policemen tortured last year in PH, was he also a yahoo boy on code? You're profiling him because he has a beard? Or because he dresses well? You are part of nigerias problem, you ain't different from the killer policemen. I pray the same treatment would be met out to you too by the police.
Re: Kubiat Akpan Who Died In Police Custody Was Tortured, Autopsy Reveals by legallyminded: 7:10am On Sep 07, 2021
A bad time to be a Nigerian
Re: Kubiat Akpan Who Died In Police Custody Was Tortured, Autopsy Reveals by Selfmotivated: 7:10am On Sep 07, 2021
This country is dead... No right for the common man
Re: Kubiat Akpan Who Died In Police Custody Was Tortured, Autopsy Reveals by Cokahot: 7:12am On Sep 07, 2021
Na why u no dey progress in life na. Stupid bitter mofocka. Hahahahahahahaha. Let me burst your bubble,I have been tortured by the npf in lag,edo,ilorin till I got sense and never argued with them.i always joke and smile around them cos my life is in their hands nder buhari regime. Oponi. Who no go,no go know. Stupid fool. Don't worry u go enter their trap
SportsHD:

What the Bleep are you saying? The mechanic policemen tortured last year in PH, was he also a yahoo boy on code? You're profiling him because he has a beard? Or because he dresses well? You are part of nigerias problem, you ain't different from the killer policemen. I pray the same treatment would be met out to you too by the police.
Re: Kubiat Akpan Who Died In Police Custody Was Tortured, Autopsy Reveals by Onepeople: 7:19am On Sep 07, 2021
How come some of this extrajudicial killings are not going in the northern part of the country, where crime is on rampage?
Re: Kubiat Akpan Who Died In Police Custody Was Tortured, Autopsy Reveals by SportsHD: 7:19am On Sep 07, 2021
Cokahot:
Na why u no dey progress in life na. Stupid bitter mofocka. Hahahahahahahaha. Let me burst your bubble,I have been tortured by the npf in lag,edo,ilorin till I got sense and never argued with them.i always joke and smile around them cos my life is in their hands nder buhari regime. Oponi. Who no go,no go know. Stupid fool. Don't worry u go enter their trap
Police don harass me too many times. I know their code, I no dey argue with them, na money dey wan collect. But, your comments were insensitive. Modify it if you could.
Re: Kubiat Akpan Who Died In Police Custody Was Tortured, Autopsy Reveals by obainojazz(m): 7:20am On Sep 07, 2021
The excessive of the Nigerian police personnel must be checked and I pray karma hit them hard
Re: Kubiat Akpan Who Died In Police Custody Was Tortured, Autopsy Reveals by Cokahot: 7:24am On Sep 07, 2021
Oh na now u don calm talk to me ba,u think I just type ba. Ok na
SportsHD:

Police don harass me too many times. I know their code, I no dey argue with them, na money dey wan collect. But, your comments were insensitive. Modify it if you could.
Re: Kubiat Akpan Who Died In Police Custody Was Tortured, Autopsy Reveals by sabreal: 7:25am On Sep 07, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
The autopsy report invalidates the claim by the police that the student died of illness.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/483404-nigerian-student-who-died-in-police-custody-was-tortured-autopsy-reveals.html

Police never be ur friend. Don't be deceived
Re: Kubiat Akpan Who Died In Police Custody Was Tortured, Autopsy Reveals by Segzy19: 7:31am On Sep 07, 2021
The brain and reasoning of a worm is better than yours.
Cokahot:
With that kind of beards,dressings,he must have also been a yahoo boy on code and probably the npf nailed him with evidence on his phone or refuse to open his phone and got tortured. Why pass through all that stress when you can but your way out eve if it's 3k,5k,10k. Police will let you go,I just cant imagine myself keeping such beards under buhari regime
Re: Kubiat Akpan Who Died In Police Custody Was Tortured, Autopsy Reveals by georgep042(m): 7:35am On Sep 07, 2021
The National assembly should pass a bill of no torture of suspects by the police, any offender (police) should be given a jail term
Re: Kubiat Akpan Who Died In Police Custody Was Tortured, Autopsy Reveals by Trustedpronet: 7:36am On Sep 07, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
the bad egg's ate the majority,it seems if one join the police there's this demonic blood the inject them with

The System they met is what will move them.
Re: Kubiat Akpan Who Died In Police Custody Was Tortured, Autopsy Reveals by Cokahot: 7:36am On Sep 07, 2021
Don't worry,when ubenter their trap,my messages go play for your head. Npf coming 4u soon. Hahahahahaha
Segzy19:
The brain and reasoning of a worm is better than yours.
Re: Kubiat Akpan Who Died In Police Custody Was Tortured, Autopsy Reveals by Limassol(m): 7:38am On Sep 07, 2021
Cokahot:
Oh na now u don calm talk to me ba,u think I just type ba. Ok na
You are very stupid! Don't you realise you sound extremely annoying and your comments deeply offensive? Just so you know with the way and manner you exibit crass senselessnes some here won't hesitate to put you were you belong.... I know you will immidiately reply my comment brainlessly but be rest assured feeble key board warriors like you always learn your lesson the hard way. BE MINDFUL OF THE TRASH YOU SPEW HERE!
Re: Kubiat Akpan Who Died In Police Custody Was Tortured, Autopsy Reveals by Cokahot: 7:42am On Sep 07, 2021
Tell that to your ugly mother fool. U wretched bastardised slowpoke. U are worthless and senseless retard. Why mention me in the first instance,get a life,get busy and go and make money,u bitter fool. If u need a 1000$ to survive,I can help u with that ok. Poverty stricken ozwo
Limassol:
You are very stupid! Don't you realise you sound extremely annoying and your comments deeply offensive? Just so you know with the way and manner you exibit crass senselessnes some here won't hesitate to put you were you belong.... I know you will immidiately reply my comment brainlessly but be rest assured feeble key board warriors like you always learn your lesson the hard way. BE MINDFUL OF THE TRASH YOU SPEW HERE!
Re: Kubiat Akpan Who Died In Police Custody Was Tortured, Autopsy Reveals by andyanders: 7:45am On Sep 07, 2021
The Nigerian police officers that killed this youngman, the only son, may no male child survive in their families. All their female child, may they give birth to male child and may those male child not survive.
Re: Kubiat Akpan Who Died In Police Custody Was Tortured, Autopsy Reveals by sirdick17: 7:48am On Sep 07, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
the bad egg's ate the majority,it seems if one join the police there's this demonic blood the inject them with

What this ur statements tell me is an average Nigerian is bad, just give him power or gun and see in devil in him

1 Like

Re: Kubiat Akpan Who Died In Police Custody Was Tortured, Autopsy Reveals by Limassol(m): 7:53am On Sep 07, 2021
Cokahot:
Tell that to your ugly mother fool. U wretched bastardised slowpoke. U are worthless and senseless retard. Why mention me in the first instance,get a life,get busy and go and make money,u bitter fool. If u need a 1000$ to survive,I can help u with that ok. Poverty stricken ozwo
you Godforsaken and wretched bastard! If you love yourself Never in your miserable life quote me to type nonsense!
Re: Kubiat Akpan Who Died In Police Custody Was Tortured, Autopsy Reveals by sunnyside16(m): 7:53am On Sep 07, 2021
Their regular trademark! Evil men in uniform.
Re: Kubiat Akpan Who Died In Police Custody Was Tortured, Autopsy Reveals by AlexB300: 7:53am On Sep 07, 2021
Cokahot:
where is the sense?
Re: Kubiat Akpan Who Died In Police Custody Was Tortured, Autopsy Reveals by 9japride(m): 7:55am On Sep 07, 2021
Same way people are falsely killed in the east and Obigbo because of Biafra matter and a lot of Nigerians feels it doesn't concern them. Smh
Re: Kubiat Akpan Who Died In Police Custody Was Tortured, Autopsy Reveals by Cokahot: 7:55am On Sep 07, 2021
U no near me one bit,oponu. U with18600 savings account balance. Swerve enter gutter, rape your mother ok.
Limassol:
you Godforsaken and wretched bastard! If you love yourself Never in your miserable life quote me to type nonsense!
Re: Kubiat Akpan Who Died In Police Custody Was Tortured, Autopsy Reveals by WrathOfHadez(m): 7:57am On Sep 07, 2021
Cokahot:
Let me give u an instance, a month ago I was flagged down by stern looking men of the npf. I stood my grounds,I showed every, I was asked to come down. Trust me ,I dress casual,no sagging,no beards,no dirt,just clean looks. One of the force men said my dressing is on point and I should go. Just take for instance if I had huge beards,wore armless singlets,sagged jeans or dressing like a cultist or armless shirtlooking rugged. The moment they told me to come down for profiling I guess. Do u think I would have been freed. They will tag me a yahoo boy,a criminal, all sorts of wrong profiling will have been attached to me. Mind u this was defunct sars still in operation. So always mind the way u dress cos when e wan happen,nobody go near u. They will pass u by on the road like nothing is happening.
you're the biggest idiot the world hasn't yet discovered.

What a brain-damaged human debris this animal is.
Re: Kubiat Akpan Who Died In Police Custody Was Tortured, Autopsy Reveals by Cokahot: 8:00am On Sep 07, 2021
Don't worry,your time is coming with the npf,pray not to get shot ok.niralsnd go carry the news ok
WrathOfHadez:
you're the biggest idiot the world hasn't yet discovered.

What a brain-damaged human debris this aninal is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Arrested In Ghana With Drugs Concealed In Stockfish / Nigerian Army Apprehends Boko Haram Sponsor In Bauchi / Man Kills His Elder Brother And Himself In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.