Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Miyetti Allah To FG: Stop Southern Governors From Enacting Anti-Grazing Laws - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah To FG: Stop Southern Governors From Enacting Anti-Grazing Laws (14528 Views)

After Saving Governors From Embarrassment, Buhari Gets Betrayed - Bashir Ahmad / Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria / 'FG, Stop Intimidating Saraki': Pro-Saraki Protest Rocks Ilorin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Miyetti Allah To FG: Stop Southern Governors From Enacting Anti-Grazing Laws by king6869: 7:36am On Sep 07, 2021
malcolmjmoney:
But this news is old Sha, from the date January
That was yesterday
Re: Miyetti Allah To FG: Stop Southern Governors From Enacting Anti-Grazing Laws by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 07, 2021
I'm waiting Gov. ortim response

Re: Miyetti Allah To FG: Stop Southern Governors From Enacting Anti-Grazing Laws by Agenda20: 7:44am On Sep 07, 2021
How on earth can state governments give you land and develop it for ranching?
Build schools, hospital and co.
This is just unimaginable
My people all over the country pay for their business premises , buy lands and develop it if that's what is required to move the business forward.
Now in the case of Fulani people, government this and government that..
This is slavery, one person borrows money from bank to get business place, the other is asking Government to give him land and as well develop it..
Yet we are all Nigerians?
Diaries God
Re: Miyetti Allah To FG: Stop Southern Governors From Enacting Anti-Grazing Laws by Kwara1stson: 7:51am On Sep 07, 2021
SkyMan20:
Our Landlord has spoken embarassed

Our Award-winning HERBAL PENIS ENLARGEMENT organic OIL is the most advanced penis enlargement Product available worldwide. Get a long lasting sex with at least additional 30mins to your sex time

Make your manh**d Thicker, Fatter and Longer due to its ability to increase blood flow within the sponge tissues of the penis as well as allowing tissue expansion.

Get rid of weak erections as your dick becomes stronger and harder such that it performs very well in bed and your woman enjoys the hardness of your dick.

There is no side effect as this product is 100% pure and natural.

The result of this product is permanent and your dick does not return back to its original size.

You are just a PHONE Call away to your permanent solution
which award did it win,?
Re: Miyetti Allah To FG: Stop Southern Governors From Enacting Anti-Grazing Laws by EndBuhariNow(m): 8:01am On Sep 07, 2021
Why won't you stop them yourself
Re: Miyetti Allah To FG: Stop Southern Governors From Enacting Anti-Grazing Laws by APCNig: 8:10am On Sep 07, 2021
Buhari will have to come physically himself to stop it.
Re: Miyetti Allah To FG: Stop Southern Governors From Enacting Anti-Grazing Laws by starz100: 8:12am On Sep 07, 2021
It is too late
Re: Miyetti Allah To FG: Stop Southern Governors From Enacting Anti-Grazing Laws by ogwuche4u(m): 8:29am On Sep 07, 2021
micko93:
Miyetti Allah To FG: "Stop Southern Governors From Enacting Anti-Grazing Laws".
The Group described the laws as an act targeted at destroying their source of livelihood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bj2K1lBAM88

May Ogun strike this bastard down. What rubbish. Is he not even ashamed of himself? This set of stupid unscrupulous human entities called Fulani are the major headache of the nation.
Re: Miyetti Allah To FG: Stop Southern Governors From Enacting Anti-Grazing Laws by themanderon: 8:34am On Sep 07, 2021
They can speak after killing people because the government in power has their backing. But it will not continue forever. Sooner or later they will be endangered species as no one would want to dwell with them cos of their murderous nature.
Re: Miyetti Allah To FG: Stop Southern Governors From Enacting Anti-Grazing Laws by Exceed15: 8:40am On Sep 07, 2021
I can't believe Nigeria major problem is COW
Re: Miyetti Allah To FG: Stop Southern Governors From Enacting Anti-Grazing Laws by eteba(m): 9:15am On Sep 07, 2021
Cows
Re: Miyetti Allah To FG: Stop Southern Governors From Enacting Anti-Grazing Laws by ShobayoEmma(m): 9:17am On Sep 07, 2021
Faiththatworks:
Hmmmm
I have made up my mind to stop seeing Miyetti Allah as a terriorist murderous organization.
I believe what Nigeria needs now is finding a solution to the problem and not trying to keep demonizing these set of Nigerians.
Yes,some members of Miyetti Allah are murderous killers,Yes some members of the organization have totally encroached people's land,Yes some members of Miyetti Allah have destroyed people livelihood but I believe we must stop living in denial about the reality facing these set of Fulani pastoralist who are Nigerians.
Climate change is really affecting the Fulani pastoralist,the pastures of the North alone can't sustain the Fulani man anymore ND for survival he has to keep moving further down south.
Please can we stop all these Fulani bashing and look for how to solve the problem thereby creating a win-win situation for all the parties involved.
I know my opinion will be very unpopular among many negative minded Nigerians,but like one part of the Lagos State Government bill on ranching proposed,all Fulani pastoralist should be registered and even profiled,and Government at both state and federal level should open negotiation with the Fulani pastoralist,I also humbly suggest Government should educate the Fulani man on the reason why it's no longer tenable to keep migrating with their cattle.
As the ijaw man and woman needs to stay close to the water to keep doing his fishing business,so also the Fulani pastoralist needs lush vegitation to sustain his cows.
Enough of the threats and blackmail,it's time for all to discuss and find a way out of this problem.
God bless Nigeria

I know many hunters who hardly see animals to kill in the bush again due to the incessant killings of these animals in the past. When they complained, I advised them to switch to something else or they keep the complaints to themselves.

Now if I had advised them to start killing humans because what they are used to is no longer available or scarce, would you have applauded me, Mr reality?
Re: Miyetti Allah To FG: Stop Southern Governors From Enacting Anti-Grazing Laws by joinnow: 9:30am On Sep 07, 2021
micko93:
The Group described the laws as an act targeted at destroying their source of livelihood.

E go clear for their eye soon by the time all south state enact the law
Re: Miyetti Allah To FG: Stop Southern Governors From Enacting Anti-Grazing Laws by Mrexcell(m): 9:49am On Sep 07, 2021
Faiththatworks:
Hmmmm
I have made up my mind to stop seeing Miyetti Allah as a terriorist murderous organization.
I believe what Nigeria needs now is finding a solution to the problem and not trying to keep demonizing these set of Nigerians.
Yes,some members of Miyetti Allah are murderous killers,Yes some members of the organization have totally encroached people's land,Yes some members of Miyetti Allah have destroyed people livelihood but I believe we must stop living in denial about the reality facing these set of Fulani pastoralist who are Nigerians.
Climate change is really affecting the Fulani pastoralist,the pastures of the North alone can't sustain the Fulani man anymore ND for survival he has to keep moving further down south.
Please can we stop all these Fulani bashing and look for how to solve the problem thereby creating a win-win situation for all the parties involved.
I know my opinion will be very unpopular among many negative minded Nigerians,but like one part of the Lagos State Government bill on ranching proposed,all Fulani pastoralist should be registered and even profiled,and Government at both state and federal level should open negotiation with the Fulani pastoralist,I also humbly suggest Government should educate the Fulani man on the reason why it's no longer tenable to keep migrating with their cattle.
As the ijaw man and woman needs to stay close to the water to keep doing his fishing business,so also the Fulani pastoralist needs lush vegitation to sustain his cows.
Enough of the threats and blackmail,it's time for all to discuss and find a way out of this problem.
God bless Nigeria

No one is blackmailing them I don't think southerners will demonize them if they have been doing their businesses peacefully in the south like other tribes they have absolutely no justification to brutalize and kill innocent non fulanis in their own ancestral lands because of whatever reasons. The igbos didn't go into mass scale criminality in nigeria after the biafran war when their properties and monies in the banks was seized by the federal govt.
Re: Miyetti Allah To FG: Stop Southern Governors From Enacting Anti-Grazing Laws by Tundex911: 9:55am On Sep 07, 2021
Hisbah comes to mind...

Despite their law over there dem still enjoy VAT that comes from southern people tho

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: Miyetti Allah To FG: Stop Southern Governors From Enacting Anti-Grazing Laws by luluman: 10:02am On Sep 07, 2021
Mossadd:
E be like say e no wan better for miyyeti Allah and FG,what's the meaning of all these senseless statements from miyyeti Allah!this people are nobody before buhari came and they have suddenly become so powerful that they think they can be dictating to us as if they are feeding us or we rely on them for survival.why are southern leaders afraid of this people like this?is it cowardice or stupidity?
Both cowardice & stvpidity. They are so timid that they cannot stand for what is right.
Re: Miyetti Allah To FG: Stop Southern Governors From Enacting Anti-Grazing Laws by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 07, 2021
There is nothing to stop. If there is a federal law for grazing no state can supersede that. The main thing is sensitisation on ground so the locals are not too angry.
Re: Miyetti Allah To FG: Stop Southern Governors From Enacting Anti-Grazing Laws by chincent: 11:26am On Sep 07, 2021
Nonsense talk by Meyiti, Federal government should stop the North form instituting Sharia Law.
Re: Miyetti Allah To FG: Stop Southern Governors From Enacting Anti-Grazing Laws by Vitally123: 12:20pm On Sep 07, 2021
ONLY you have Big Eyes!
Re: Miyetti Allah To FG: Stop Southern Governors From Enacting Anti-Grazing Laws by realray(m): 3:19pm On Sep 07, 2021
Story for the gods, you should better wake up cos enough of all this nonsense and if dem born una well try break the law and see that southern governors are not joking....
Re: Miyetti Allah To FG: Stop Southern Governors From Enacting Anti-Grazing Laws by Wisefellow(m): 4:35pm On Sep 07, 2021
"Anti-grazing laws and banning of open-grazing is satanic agenda to destroy our means of livelihood by desperate politicians acting on faulty and self serving security reports." ...I disagree with this statement made by Miyetti's secretary because:

cattle rearing is not taken away or banned completely but remodelling the business strategy that are causing farmers/herders clashes or unrest, defacing cities and hindering movement to fit the modern and global best practise.

Not politicians but farmers and innocent citizens are being killed whenever herders/farmers unrest arises.

The people give account of events with date, time which would have helped in data gathering, processing and outcome of events with objective analysis for decision making to avert re-occurrence in future.

“Ranching as envisage by many requires massive capital investment and difficult to sustain, not economical and is not small livestock holder centered.” ... Truly, ranching is a huge capital investment however it is highly sustainable if stakeholders are sincere to drive livestock rearing with modern best global practises, grow the business beyond mere raising of cows but job creation with technology advancement and education with a win -win situation.

“Government should take an inventory of all the existing grazing reserve traditional grazing areas, transhumance corridors, major stock routes and fully develop at least one grazing reserve in each senatorial zone line with the recommendation of the Inter-ministerial Committee Livestock Development in Nigeria 2015, the report of Presidential Committee on Pastoralists and Insecurity 2014 and the National Livestock Transformation Program” ... I am of the opinion that a progressive government would factor in today and tomorrow more in decision making and projection for serious growth and development. Therefore, the past ways are unlikely to meet todays demand and futuristic methodology.

“We want the National Assembly and Mr. President to intervene and stop the current attempt by some states governors to criminalize our means of economic livelihood of cattle rearing through the enactment of satanic and obnoxious laws – ‘Anti-open Grazing Laws’ targeted at Fulani pastoralists.” The group further claimed that the laws will destroy livestock production and send into poverty millions of people that depend on the livestock value chain (Butchers, transporters, livestock dealers, and consumers who are used to affordable sources of milk)
“The laws will undermine the relative peace and stability currently enjoyed by the local communities and threaten the social order.

“The laws will exacerbate cattle rustling in the local communities as criminal gangs and states sponsored vigilantes will use the opportunity institutionalize their nefarious activities of cattle rustling.

“The laws will lead to serious humanitarian crisis as families will be destabile and markets and economic livelihoods will be disrupted and
“The laws will lead to massive cross border migrations that will create further security challenges”, the group said.

“These dangerous and satanic laws must be nib in the bud by the National Assembly to safeguard the constitution as it a potentially greater danger to the corporate existence of the country.
“These oppressive laws and hostile policies being enacted by state governors are fundamentally going against the Fulani Pastoralist culture, economic interest and constitutional rights.

“It is important to note that inter-state movement of pastoralists is analogous to interstate commerce, which is an exclusive preserve of the legislative powers of the National Assembly under item 62 of the Exclusive Legislative List.
“To this effect, any action taken by any state Assembly that is in conflict with an above section of the 1999 constitution as amended is null and void”, the pastoralists said. ... all these are sentiment out of fear and no threat will deter posterity and development.
Re: Miyetti Allah To FG: Stop Southern Governors From Enacting Anti-Grazing Laws by Babinski: 5:06pm On Sep 07, 2021
micko93:

Government ideally is about the overall good of the community. Thieves can argue they are making a livelihood but their livelihood is infringing on the rights of others. That is why society made stealing a crime.

If your livelihood is creating problems and infringing on the rights of others, then it is time to look for another source of livelihood or seriously amend your ways. Nigeria was not created for Fulani and even in the African country of Guinea where they are the largest ethnic group, they don't get to dictate for others, how much more in Nigeria where they are just a minority!
Re: Miyetti Allah To FG: Stop Southern Governors From Enacting Anti-Grazing Laws by juddaxx: 5:57am On Sep 08, 2021
I do not understand the business of cattle rearing by open grazing. You are running a business that you do not have the raw materials to sustain.

It's like trying to rear fishes and you don't have water to sustain them and keep them alive.

They cannot carry their cattle from far north to the south to kill farmers and allow their cows to consume their crops.

The question is will they like it of they are being killed the way they kill others?

Defend Yourselves, 500 Northerners Killed Within A Month In 4 States — CNG / NYSC Scandal: Adebayo Shittu Lied! 1979 Constitution Did Not Contradict NYSC Act / "Our Refineries Will Be Fully Functional Before 2019 Ending" - Kachikwu Says