Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Miyetti Allah To FG: Stop Southern Governors From Enacting Anti-Grazing Laws - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah To FG: Stop Southern Governors From Enacting Anti-Grazing Laws (14534 Views)

After Saving Governors From Embarrassment, Buhari Gets Betrayed - Bashir Ahmad / Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria / 'FG, Stop Intimidating Saraki': Pro-Saraki Protest Rocks Ilorin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyetti Allah To FG: Stop Southern Governors From Enacting Anti-Grazing Laws by Jesuschristus: 4:52am On Sep 07, 2021
I was thinking no one will say that till I watched the video
Re: Miyetti Allah To FG: Stop Southern Governors From Enacting Anti-Grazing Laws by colestephan86: 4:55am On Sep 07, 2021
micko93:
Miyetti Allah To FG: "Stop Southern Governors From Enacting Anti-Grazing Laws".
The Group described the laws as an act targeted at destroying their source of livelihood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bj2K1lBAM88
Let them see you grazing openly in the south, then you will know

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah To FG: Stop Southern Governors From Enacting Anti-Grazing Laws by witworth(m): 4:56am On Sep 07, 2021
Should I say.. e pain dem ni or e pepper dem.
Fear and frustration in the air. Even Buhari is powerless and frustrated on the matter

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah To FG: Stop Southern Governors From Enacting Anti-Grazing Laws by ddeola: 4:56am On Sep 07, 2021
Where in the world do they see cattle grazing all over the country in this 21st century?

Dem don give dier brains to cows. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah To FG: Stop Southern Governors From Enacting Anti-Grazing Laws by seunayantokun(m): 5:04am On Sep 07, 2021
That's their mind; so narrow, dark and and wicked!

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah To FG: Stop Southern Governors From Enacting Anti-Grazing Laws by Chochovini: 5:05am On Sep 07, 2021
Mossadd:
E be like say e no wan better for miyyeti Allah and FG,what's the meaning of all these senseless statements from miyyeti Allah!this people are nobody before buhari came and they have suddenly become so powerful that they think they can be dictating to us as if they are feeding us or we rely on them for survival.why are southern leaders afraid of this people like this?is it cowardice or stupidity?
. BOTH.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah To FG: Stop Southern Governors From Enacting Anti-Grazing Laws by VirginSearcher(m): 5:08am On Sep 07, 2021
In 2021 this 1diots are still talking about cows like that's a priority we shud face as a country.. cattle rearing is a private u 1diots.. if u want to rear cattle adopt modern way of animal husbandry or buy land

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah To FG: Stop Southern Governors From Enacting Anti-Grazing Laws by Okemmuo(m): 5:13am On Sep 07, 2021
Hello, this is 11:00am, September, a Sunday Afternoon here in Hawaii. It’s been a while,

This is Anonymous. Welcome to Exposition 8. The long awaited exposition is here, today we shall be exposing the brains behind the Agendism ongoing in Western Africa Nigeria.

Today, we shall expose all needed to be exposed. This exposition is long overdue, we had given these agendists enough time to come off this deadly agenda, however, they’ve declared a backdown an impossibility. Regardless, we shall make sure this becomes possible as we shall make this agenda a failed one. People must understand, anonymous do not hate the Muslims, Anonymous do not hate Islam, Anonymous only hate killings, forceful conversion, terrorism and the pains brought upon people in the quest for Islamization. There’s right to religion, you must not force Islam on people.

Once again, Welcome to Exposition 8.

Of a truth, 2020 is a year everyone would like to forget, but from the look of things, 2022 would be a worse year than 2020, there shall be hike in the killings, terrorism and a skyrocket on the agendism. October 1st is still in the cards, however, there’s a plan to facilitate this. But this plan would be soiled by the Anonymous:

Mr Surajo Abubakar Muhammad,

Mr Rufai El (current leader in one of the regions)

Mr Adamu Yusuf

Mr Ado Muss

Mr Abdullahi Umar Ganduje ( Current leader in one of the regions)

Muhammed Ibrahim Isa, these mentioned must be aware, Anonymous is watching.

These mentioned, who are top sponsors
of ISwAP must be stopped by all possible means.

Mujahideen

Many may not have heard of this, but there’s a new word in town; this is Mujahideen, in time soon, you shall hear more of this dreaded movement. The Mujahadeen movement has been initiated in Africa with Nigeria the Center stage, the Mujahadeen movement is the Agenda, this is what the agenda is all about, the Mujahadeen. This is a secret word which they never believe would be accessible by the public, or even the Anonymous. But ? Can you hide anything from the Anonymous? Absolutely not.

The Mujahadeen movement remains a topmost priority, Islamic movement, shariah movement and the Agenda. Mujahadeen.

You must not forget to always go through all other previous Exposition, there you shall get more information and insights as we have given a lot of details about the Mujahadeen Movement by the agendists. The south must now have to come together as one, the division on its own is an agenda, you must unite as one this time, enough of the south East, south south rubbish, you must come together now as one southern people and fight this common enemies, the Mujahadeen.

It is rather unfortunate, there’re many southerners, who’s taken money from the agendists and promised to make the Mujahadeen agenda a success, people like Joe igbokwe, people like Hope Uzodimma, Mr Ezedin Paul and many others who we shall expose with time. How could you sell your own people for money? Mr Joe igbokwe who’s so far been paid over 2million dollars by the agendists must be made to pay for the many he’s sent to the grave, his own people who’s been killed through his spy. Mr hope uzodimma must be aware of the empty promises given to him, all these promises would not be kept as he would be used and killed eventually. Mr Hope must be aware, he can not be the next president of the country Nigeria as he’s been promised. There might be no country with name Nigeria by 2023, however, if the country Nigeria remains Post 2023, this promises would not be kept. You must be mindful how you sell out your people in the quest for power and relevance, this would backfire. The people of the IMO region must be prepared for the challenges ahead, soon, mosques would be built everywhere in the IMO region, when this is done, there would be massive inflows of Islamic clerics, families and kids which would be sent to mix with your kids in school, in the streets and in your neighborhood. When this happens, you must be aware the enemy is about to strike. You must resist giving out or selling your lands and houses to these agendists, you must not admit them into your schools, you must not allow the erecting of mosques around your neighborhood. Feel free to doubt the Anonymous, but you must not forget, Anonymous is never wrong. Expositions are made for precautionary measures to be taken . Many come demanding for actions from the Anonymous, We call them stupid! Anonymous is never going to come down from Hawaii with bullets and Grenade, You must swing into action yourself and protect your territory, your lives and that of your children.

Enugu. A region called the Enugu region is now the second target after the IMO region is successfully Islamized, the Enugu region is targeted, a phone call has been made, they say, conquer the Obollo region in Enugu Region, go into Nsuka region, use this region and take over the entire Enugu region. If IMO and Enugu region is fully taken, the entire Southern Eastern region would be automatically Islamized, while this is happening, a lot of killings would occur, people would die. Feel free to doubt the Anonymous, but we assure you, this would happen if precautionary measures are not taken immediately.
The country Nigeria is currently very complicated as a lot of things are happening at the background. A military coup is in the card, there’s a planned military coup which is believed to be a counter plan against the agendism, remember the exposition 7C? You must take a look at the last exposition before this, the military coup was highlighted, this however would be a near impossible mission as there’s a lot of ISwAP and Mujahideen agents littered in the Nigerian military. Over 40% of the Nigerian Military are terrorists. Exposition 8B would highlight more on this.

Nnamdi Kanu.

There’s a standby plan to eliminate Mr Nnamdi Kanu by the use of Biological weapon. There’s been series of food poisoning techniques used, these techniques failed as mr Kanu vehemently opposed taking any of these edible brought to him. Mr Kanu Nnamdi must now be careful as this would be a really difficult one and you must not forget

We are Anonymous,
we are Legion,
We do not Forgive
We do not Forget
Expect us.

Do endeavor to follow the Anonymous backup page, the Anonymous Instagram page and the Anonymous Twitter page. We wish you all the best of the day. Good morning once again.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah To FG: Stop Southern Governors From Enacting Anti-Grazing Laws by festlove: 5:15am On Sep 07, 2021
But nobody is stopping you from destroying people’s businesses (alcohol)? Take your cow to where the law allows you to roam around with them
Re: Miyetti Allah To FG: Stop Southern Governors From Enacting Anti-Grazing Laws by Tzar(m): 5:17am On Sep 07, 2021
Did the South stop you from enacting Sharia in the North? If not, STFU.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah To FG: Stop Southern Governors From Enacting Anti-Grazing Laws by ipobarethieves: 5:18am On Sep 07, 2021
angry Thunder raze Una ballz angry angry. Bastards.Sebi these lunatics dey mocked them yesterday sad. Dey press FG ballz anyhow and they FG obey them

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah To FG: Stop Southern Governors From Enacting Anti-Grazing Laws by Wokenaija: 5:53am On Sep 07, 2021
See how they assemble to discuss things that don’t benefit them or their children, see the state of schools and hospitals around them you will be amazed.
Re: Miyetti Allah To FG: Stop Southern Governors From Enacting Anti-Grazing Laws by yemobrown(m): 6:08am On Sep 07, 2021
So these people called myetti Allah know that christ exists , and tagging southern governors as anti christ for enacting anti open grazing laws? Small Small, una go reveal una true self
Re: Miyetti Allah To FG: Stop Southern Governors From Enacting Anti-Grazing Laws by VEHINTOLAR: 6:10am On Sep 07, 2021
We are waiting for that stupid Governor in the south west that will refuse to sign that bill into a law first ! By the time we are done with such a stupid governor, you idiots miyetti terrorist group will know that we ain't joking about the ban.

For the avoidance of any doubt,Yoruba people will not succumb to threats,intimidation or any attempt from any quarter to impose fulani evil agenda on them. Once the law,anti grazing act is fully enacted in all our land - states,any stupid fulani herdsmen that decides to test our resolve will only have himself to blame. We will start shooting your cows dead and trust me,we won't be caught off guard by anybody who may want to carry out the usual midnight cowardly reprisal attacks.

Buhari's attempt to use evil policies like Ruga or whatever to settle or "indigenalise" fulani in our land will be fiercely resisted and such plans will never succeed in Yoruba land. Fulani people shouldn't be deceived by the large number of weapons that they've smuggled into the country preparatory to forcefully impose their satanic agenda on us. We will crush them as our fore fathers did in 1840s. It takes more than guns to defeat Yoruba people. If you cannot handle Madinka ethnic group in Guinea,is it Yoruba people you foolishly assume you can handle ?

Miyetti idiots should be seriously warned !
Re: Miyetti Allah To FG: Stop Southern Governors From Enacting Anti-Grazing Laws by offiahvictor(m): 6:18am On Sep 07, 2021
AroleOduduwa2:
Cattle rearing is a private business, still don’t understand why this is a national issue.

their patron is on seat.
Re: Miyetti Allah To FG: Stop Southern Governors From Enacting Anti-Grazing Laws by byteem: 6:26am On Sep 07, 2021
The legitimate business of a thousands of people have been laid to waste and destroyed by hisbah via the practice of Sharia in several Northern states..
Re: Miyetti Allah To FG: Stop Southern Governors From Enacting Anti-Grazing Laws by byteem: 6:35am On Sep 07, 2021
Faiththatworks:
Hmmmm
I have made up my mind to stop seeing Miyetti Allah as a terriorist murderous organization.
I believe what Nigeria needs now is finding a solution to the problem and not trying to keep demonizing these set of Nigerians.
Yes,some members of Miyetti Allah are murderous killers,Yes some members of the organization have totally encroached people's land,Yes some members of Miyetti Allah have destroyed people livelihood but I believe we must stop living in denial about the reality facing these set of Fulani pastoralist who are Nigerians.
Climate change is really affecting the Fulani pastoralist,the pastures of the North alone can't sustain the Fulani man anymore ND for survival he has to keep moving further down south.
Please can we stop all these Fulani bashing and look for how to solve the problem thereby creating a win-win situation for all the parties involved.
I know my opinion will be very unpopular among many negative minded Nigerians,but like one part of the Lagos State Government bill on ranching proposed,all Fulani pastoralist should be registered and even profiled,and Government at both state and federal level should open negotiation with the Fulani pastoralist,I also humbly suggest Government should educate the Fulani man on the reason why it's no longer tenable to keep migrating with their cattle.
As the ijaw man and woman needs to stay close to the water to keep doing his fishing business,so also the Fulani pastoralist needs lush vegitation to sustain his cows.
Enough of the threats and blackmail,it's time for all to discuss and find a way out of this problem.
God bless Nigeria

Tell thier leaders to dredge lake Chad and invest half the money they steal and invest in searching for oil in stopping deforestation.. China turned a desert into lush forest in just 8 years.. it's doable .. construct bore holes create irrigation channels and develop a made lake to create green areas.. it won't take half as much money as they are stealing.. the economy of the north is now thriving on kidnapping funds.. sad.. while their leaders feed on hatred and sentiments..Sanusi the spoke these things but what did they do to him..

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah To FG: Stop Southern Governors From Enacting Anti-Grazing Laws by BYallthentic: 6:43am On Sep 07, 2021
Faiththatworks:
Hmmmm
I have made up my mind to stop seeing Miyetti Allah as a terriorist murderous organization.
I believe what Nigeria needs now is finding a solution to the problem and not trying to keep demonizing these set of Nigerians.
Yes,some members of Miyetti Allah are murderous killers,Yes some members of the organization have totally encroached people's land,Yes some members of Miyetti Allah have destroyed people livelihood but I believe we must stop living in denial about the reality facing these set of Fulani pastoralist who are Nigerians.
Climate change is really affecting the Fulani pastoralist,the pastures of the North alone can't sustain the Fulani man anymore ND for survival he has to keep moving further down south.
Please can we stop all these Fulani bashing and look for how to solve the problem thereby creating a win-win situation for all the parties involved.
I know my opinion will be very unpopular among many negative minded Nigerians,but like one part of the Lagos State Government bill on ranching proposed,all Fulani pastoralist should be registered and even profiled,and Government at both state and federal level should open negotiation with the Fulani pastoralist,I also humbly suggest Government should educate the Fulani man on the reason why it's no longer tenable to keep migrating with their cattle.
As the ijaw man and woman needs to stay close to the water to keep doing his fishing business,so also the Fulani pastoralist needs lush vegitation to sustain his cows.
Enough of the threats and blackmail,it's time for all to discuss and find a way out of this problem.
God bless Nigeria

Clap clap clap �
Go to Benue IDP camps to preach this gospel
They would love to hear it
Re: Miyetti Allah To FG: Stop Southern Governors From Enacting Anti-Grazing Laws by Codes151(m): 6:44am On Sep 07, 2021
Smelly mouth everywhere
Re: Miyetti Allah To FG: Stop Southern Governors From Enacting Anti-Grazing Laws by bayelsaowei(m): 6:50am On Sep 07, 2021
Very foolish man..
Re: Miyetti Allah To FG: Stop Southern Governors From Enacting Anti-Grazing Laws by seyz91(m): 6:50am On Sep 07, 2021
cheesy
chiiraq802:
I thought they were mocking and laughing at Southern State Governors for enacting such law.

The thick scales weh cover there eyes don fall finish, because them don reason am say that terrorist chief sympathizer and cattle lover won't remain in Aso Rock for ever. Lols.

Just imagine say Akeredolu win Presidential election. As Inec boss they declare am winner, Miyetti-Allah and there footsoldiers go abandon some of there properties(if they even have any) here and run to futa jallon or any cursed place they come from. grin
Re: Miyetti Allah To FG: Stop Southern Governors From Enacting Anti-Grazing Laws by Bigchristo: 6:50am On Sep 07, 2021
micko93:
Miyetti Allah To FG: "Stop Southern Governors From Enacting Anti-Grazing Laws".
The Group described the laws as an act targeted at destroying their source of livelihood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bj2K1lBAM88
Tell your Fulani herdsmen to stop kidnapping and killing people they’re the people spoiling your source of livelihood
Re: Miyetti Allah To FG: Stop Southern Governors From Enacting Anti-Grazing Laws by winterfell007(m): 6:54am On Sep 07, 2021
Faiththatworks:
Hmmmm
God bless Nigeria
I read your comment entirely. In a bid to act intelligent, you ended exposing your folly for all to see. You made allusions to climate change which is affecting the way fulani pastoralist are tending to their livestocks. I wanna ask a question, is climate change only affecting the pastoralist? Climate change is affecting the farmers, the fishermen and the world in its entirety. Everyone is fashioning out newer and more eco-friendly practices to be able to survive this climate change. All what people are saying is that Fulani must modernize the way they practice their pastoral farming because their crude method of moving cattle from point A to B is no longer tenable and it's causing a lot of conflicts with the local's farmland. But those idiots have vehemently refused and vowed to keep practicing the way their forefathers did despite having better options of ranching. This is why they have become public enemy number one to every enthic group in the southern Nigeria and have fuelled the divisions and secessionists inclinations.

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah To FG: Stop Southern Governors From Enacting Anti-Grazing Laws by zoedew: 6:58am On Sep 07, 2021
Go to Court!
Re: Miyetti Allah To FG: Stop Southern Governors From Enacting Anti-Grazing Laws by Dapson73(m): 7:05am On Sep 07, 2021
Mossadd:
E be like say e no wan better for miyyeti Allah and FG,what's the meaning of all these senseless statements from miyyeti Allah!this people are nobody before buhari came and they have suddenly become so powerful that they think they can be dictating to us as if they are feeding us or we rely on them for survival.why are southern leaders afraid of this people like this?is it cowardice or stupidity?

It's not cowardice on the side of southern leaders. They are Democrats and not thugs or terrorist like Miyetti Allah, so the only way they could protect there people from Miyetti terrorist is to enact laws against herding and implement it to the fullest.
Even Miyetti nonsense are aware of the dangers these anti grasing laws means for them. That's why they are shouting, and also, the Federal government is already incapacitated by the processes permitable by our constitution which our Southern leaders duely followed.
Let's wait for the nearest future to see out these laws are implement in different states because politics might still set in.
Re: Miyetti Allah To FG: Stop Southern Governors From Enacting Anti-Grazing Laws by babajero(m): 7:14am On Sep 07, 2021
This is our fault, we have no indigenous fulani, it is just our foolishness they are capitalising on.
Re: Miyetti Allah To FG: Stop Southern Governors From Enacting Anti-Grazing Laws by palsenator(m): 7:14am On Sep 07, 2021
This is the few times I have read comments here and I was glad. This is one of the few topics that the SOUTHERNERS have spoken with one voice without bashing themselves... No Afonja this , Ipob that. No flat head or betrayal talks... Let' the south come together and speak against this people. If we don't stop this nonsense now, our future generation will have a bigger evil to face with several heads...

No tribe has the monopoly of violence....

I am so proud of my southern brothers and sisters...

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah To FG: Stop Southern Governors From Enacting Anti-Grazing Laws by GardenOfGod(m): 7:19am On Sep 07, 2021
Instead of my Omoluabis to pick Lion Akeredolu or Smart Osibanjo for president,
They are bringing a selfish old man who has never taken a position on the issue of herdsmen killing and raping his people. Wake up Omoluabis!
chiiraq802:
I thought they were mocking and laughing at Southern State Governors for enacting such law.

The thick scales weh cover there eyes don fall finish, because them don reason am say that terrorist chief sympathizer and cattle lover won't remain in Aso Rock for ever. Lols.

Just imagine say Akeredolu win Presidential election. As Inec boss they declare am winner, Miyetti-Allah and there footsoldiers go abandon some of there properties(if they even have any) here and run to futa jallon or any cursed place they come from. grin
MaxInDHouse is a cultist!
Re: Miyetti Allah To FG: Stop Southern Governors From Enacting Anti-Grazing Laws by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 07, 2021
FG don't have the power, there is seperation of powers grin
Re: Miyetti Allah To FG: Stop Southern Governors From Enacting Anti-Grazing Laws by Titi43: 7:21am On Sep 07, 2021
Mad pple wey dey think through der anus. Heartless maggots .
Re: Miyetti Allah To FG: Stop Southern Governors From Enacting Anti-Grazing Laws by GardenOfGod(m): 7:28am On Sep 07, 2021
I love the way Southern governors are ignoring them. Do you know the best answer to a fool? grin initially they were mocking the decision of the governors, but he who laugh last laugh best.

MaxInDHouse is an occultic man!
Re: Miyetti Allah To FG: Stop Southern Governors From Enacting Anti-Grazing Laws by 4four(m): 7:31am On Sep 07, 2021
Why this terrorists only really on fg? Can't they go to court?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Ministerial List And Other Appointments (photos) / NYSC Scandal: Adebayo Shittu Lied! 1979 Constitution Did Not Contradict NYSC Act / Jonathan Was Incompetent But I Supported Him – Balarabe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.