Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,661 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:54 AM

Apple Open Box Series 3 Watch 40mm - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Apple Open Box Series 3 Watch 40mm (2343 Views)

New Open Box Series 7 45mm / Open Box Series 5 40mm 160k / UK Used Apple Watch Series 3 And Open Box Series 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apple Open Box Series 3 Watch 40mm by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 10, 2021
cjudy:

They have settled.
jeff no try, they have settled and he kept mute, he should have updated the house just as he ran to raise the alarm, people deserve to know psalmz lived up to his promise and restitution was made. Instead he went silent. If he had raised alarm and no one put interest, would there be results. He better crawl out and state the obvious. Why should the news be coming from a third party?
Re: Apple Open Box Series 3 Watch 40mm by MikeMicheal(m): 11:42pm On Sep 10, 2021
princeeze1:
jeff no try, they have settled and he kept mute, he should have updated the house just as he ran to raise the alarm, people deserve to know psalmz lived up to his promise and restitution was made. Instead he went silent. If he had raised alarm and no one put interest, would there be results. He better crawl out and state the obvious. Why should the news be coming from a third party?
Dont mind jeff2010.
Went mute just like that.
No updates to the people pressuring psalmz on his behalf to do the needful.

That is what most of them do, after restitution, you wont hear from them again.

I don learn sha, any bastard wey post any scamming complaint again, I simply laugh and waka pass.

1 Like

Re: Apple Open Box Series 3 Watch 40mm by cjudy(m): 7:04am On Sep 11, 2021
princeeze1:
You can call him. Psalmz never scammed him. It’s business goes wrong and misunderstanding that need adequate calmness. Nobody wants to loss in the business that’s why it took so long for them to come to conclusion. My anger with Nairaland users, instead of them to address the issue by calling both party to sort out the problem they’re here shouting up and down, insulting and so on. Jeff is a good guy same as Psalmz. They just needed someone who will come between them and resolve the issue.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apple Open Box Series 3 Watch 40mm by weyreypey: 7:13am On Sep 11, 2021
cjudy:

You can call him. Psalmz never scammed him. It’s business goes wrong and misunderstanding that need adequate calmness. Nobody wants to loss in the business that’s why it took so long for them to come to conclusion. My anger with Nairaland users, instead of them to address the issue by calling both party to sort out the problem they’re here shouting up and down, insulting and so on. Jeff is a good guy same as Psalmz. They just needed someone wh.o will come between them and resolve the issue.
Throwing insults didn't help your cause though
Re: Apple Open Box Series 3 Watch 40mm by cjudy(m): 8:07am On Sep 11, 2021
weyreypey:

Throwing insults didn't help your cause though
I no get your fucking time, continue fooling yourself

1 Like

Re: Apple Open Box Series 3 Watch 40mm by Ishilove: 9:31am On Sep 11, 2021
cjudy:

You can call him. Psalmz never scammed him. It’s business goes wrong and misunderstanding that need adequate calmness. Nobody wants to loss in the business that’s why it took so long for them to come to conclusion. My anger with Nairaland users, instead of them to address the issue by calling both party to sort out the problem they’re here shouting up and down, insulting and so on. Jeff is a good guy same as Psalmz. They just needed someone who will come between them and resolve the issue.
You make sense.

1 Like

Re: Apple Open Box Series 3 Watch 40mm by Ishilove: 9:32am On Sep 11, 2021
cjudy:

I no get your fucking time, continue fooling yourself
He is a troll with thousands of usernames. Just ignore him

1 Like

Re: Apple Open Box Series 3 Watch 40mm by cjudy(m): 11:03am On Sep 11, 2021
MikeMicheal:
Stop patting the back of a scammer.
He don scam you once? Have you ever purchase something from him? Apart from this misunderstanding he had with someone, please show me a thread where he was reported as being a scammer. All this new users for Nairaland self

3 Likes

Re: Apple Open Box Series 3 Watch 40mm by jeff2010(m): 11:25am On Sep 11, 2021
MikeMicheal:
Dont mind jeff2010.
Went mute just like that.
No updates to the people pressuring psalmz on his behalf to do the needful.

That is what most of them do, after restitution, you wont hear from them again.

I don learn sha, any bastard wey post any scamming complaint again, I simply laugh and waka pass.
Since the thread was closed, I haven't been on Nairaland.
We are in the process of refunding.
Will give update once everything goes through

2 Likes

Re: Apple Open Box Series 3 Watch 40mm by MikeMicheal(m): 11:53am On Sep 11, 2021
jeff2010:

Alright bro.
Cos your silence was becoming somehow.

Anyway, we are glad to hear that refund is truely in progress.
Re: Apple Open Box Series 3 Watch 40mm by sauceEEP(m): 6:30pm On Sep 11, 2021
shocked shocked
Re: Apple Open Box Series 3 Watch 40mm by chukwuibuipob: 11:56pm On Sep 11, 2021
sad Any update sad
weyreypey:

He promised to resolve with Jeff by this weekend. Full refund. But I believe he's just pussyfooting
Re: Apple Open Box Series 3 Watch 40mm by chukwuibuipob: 11:57pm On Sep 11, 2021
angry sad sad We are waiting
jeff2010:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Core I3 Toshiba@65k / SOLD!!! / Hot New Fujifilm Finepix Jx500 14mp Digital Camera Pre-order!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.