Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

IPOB And Nigeria: Why The Busybody. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB And Nigeria: Why The Busybody. (181 Views)

Policeman Inside Gutter As IPOB And Police Clash In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

IPOB And Nigeria: Why The Busybody. by ThickSharon123(f): 12:17am On Sep 07, 2021
I've noticed something in your country called Nigeria. You claim to want these people in the eastern part of the weak contraption Nigeria leave your so-called progressing nation, but you still want them to stay at the same time--who is fooling who?

You claim they are looking for supporters for the new country, now they are together, your mind can't rest or be at peace--who is fooling who?

You claim these people aren't United, but now you see how United these nation can be when they stick together, and your mind isn't at peace, or perhaps you are wowed--who is fooling who?

You claim Igbo's are self-inflicting themselves, by putting the gun to their throat, but these people are eating and are happy with what they do-- your mind still won't rest, but you must concoct stories to make a fool of yourself.

You claim IPOB are forcefully holding the Igbo nation down, and that's where I'll like to tell you, that you're in your dream land.

No one is holding any down. We all have vigilantes or securities in estates, and I believe you've experienced the part where they do tell you this is the time you need to be in your house, right? Or you'll be arrested.

IPOB hasn't and would never kill their fellows. It never happens.

My mom always told me the Igbo peope hold life in high esteem, and taking someone's life without no justification is taking the whole community's life, and the community would come in thousands to make that person face the judgement.

This is the reason in prehistoric Igbo, they never killed unjustly without a good reason, only except they were threatened in some way or the other-- and if you did, this is the time the god Ekwensu would be summoned or would come to help them.
And the god Ekwensu is a god of war, that the white man's way of understanding has tainted and called the devil (so please keep note)

So, saying all these gibberish because you want the dream of seeing real and strong Igbo men weak and fake being in the so-called strong Nigeria. Then I guess you'll wait forever, because that would never happen.

When the other tribes are confused or need help, that is the time they seek Igbos support, when they need it. But when the Igbo wants to fight their stuff for themselves and for the future of their children, they whole country is in disarray because it isn't what the other tribes or nation want.

My question is, why is Nigeria so bothered about a people and a country that they had constructed as a dot nation? I don't understand the logic?

The answer I've given to myself is, most people who complain about Igbo renaissance and unity are simply bitter and confused lots. grin

Daalu ndu mi

Medaase

5 Likes

Re: IPOB And Nigeria: Why The Busybody. by BKayy: 12:20am On Sep 07, 2021
Totally Endorsed.

1 Like

Re: IPOB And Nigeria: Why The Busybody. by loveth360(f): 1:16am On Sep 07, 2021
Division of Nigeria is a must

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Can I Still Do Npower Biometric? / Footage Reveals How EFCC Chairman Staggered Off Stage- Video / Men Of God Began To Preach About Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.