Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Dele Momodu: Keyamo Is A Busybody Lawyer Desperate For Appointment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu: Keyamo Is A Busybody Lawyer Desperate For Appointment (11164 Views)

Daniel Bwala: Festus Keyamo Is The Harry Maguire Of APC / We’re Ready To Be Aso Rock Sweepers, Miyetti Allah Begs Tinubu For Appointment / Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dele Momodu: Keyamo Is A Busybody Lawyer Desperate For Appointment by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:55pm On Oct 26, 2022
The Director of Strategic Communications of Peoples Democratic Party’s Presidential Campaign Council, Dele Momodu has described the spokesperson of Tinubu/Shettima Presidential Campaign Council, Festus Keyamo as a busy body lawyer, who is desperate to get an appointment.

Momodu made this assertion in a statement he made available to journalists on Wednesday.

The statement reads, “Dear Festus, once again I’m compelled to respond to your diatribe against my person just because I critiqued the manifesto of your presidential candidate, Chief Bola Tinubu.

“I will only state the following for the records:

You and I never interacted much other than on occasions when you needed free publicity as always and would do anything for attention. There was the occasion when you had a controversial battle with your date and I called to appeal to you to do the needful. I also called on you at your office to congratulate you on the attainment of your Senior Advocate of Nigeria status.

“On all occasions, you accorded me the respect that I earned and deserve.

You will recall that you practically photobombed yourself into our picture the day I walked into Major General Muhammadu Buhari’s apartment in London because it was an opportunity for you to trend. You’re a media creation and we supplied you the oxygen regularly.

“Let me note that unlike you, I was not desperate for any appointment and so did not join APC when I humbly supported Buhari. There was never a time I discussed APC with you, when I had direct access to your Bosses. I discovered the rudderlessness of APC government early enough and promptly, and publicly, apologized to Nigerians for my past support.

“History would forever record my modest contribution to that blistering campaign for which my impact was considered significant.

“On Governor Akinwumi Ambode, he had so much to offer and showcase to the world and I was happy to celebrate him amongst the pantheon of great African leaders with remarkable infrastructure projects, in the league of President John Mahama and Governor Nyesom Wike.

“Ovation International has remained consistent with this great tradition. Our job is too serious and very different from that of a busybody Lawyer who jumps into every case just for hype.

“I noticed your rapid deterioration since you took on this job of Junior Minister in a Ministry bedevilled with so much confusion. You need urgent deliverance from your present giddiness and I would gladly oblige you the services of an exorcist… Your Brother, Dele Momodu,”
the statement concluded.

Recall that Momodu and Keyamo have been in battle of wit lately.

Momodu, the publisher of Ovation Magazine had on Sunday rubbished Tinubu’s 80-page policy document, describing it as a plagiarised version of late MKO Abiola’s ‘Hope ‘93’ manifesto, which was rehashed with Buhari’s 2015 Action Plan.

In his article titled, ‘APC: Renewed hope or forlorn hope?’ Momodu disclosed that it was unfortunate Tinubu couldn’t come up with original ideas and resorted to copying the memory of a man whose hope for Nigeria was noble.

But, Keyamo has described the Director of Strategic Communications of Peoples Democratic Party’s Presidential Campaign Council, Dele Momodu as a turncoat running a cheap strategy for his principal, Abubakar Atiku.

source:https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/keyamos-busybody-lawyer-desperate-for-appointment-dele-momodu/

11 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu: Keyamo Is A Busybody Lawyer Desperate For Appointment by LegendHero(m): 9:56pm On Oct 26, 2022
Mr Dele na my boy in Davido’s voice.

You and Keyamo should stop disturbing us.

Daniel Bwala + Dino Melaye + Dele Momodu on top one person Keyamo.

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu: Keyamo Is A Busybody Lawyer Desperate For Appointment by mbaboy(m): 9:56pm On Oct 26, 2022
Keyamo looks stupid defending Thiefnibuu and APC

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu: Keyamo Is A Busybody Lawyer Desperate For Appointment by slivertongue: 9:57pm On Oct 26, 2022
Political comedian

6 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu: Keyamo Is A Busybody Lawyer Desperate For Appointment by LegendHero(m): 9:57pm On Oct 26, 2022
mbaboy:
Keyamo looks stupid defending Thiefnibuu and APC

Who is even the spokesperson of that lunatic Obi Pandora party?

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu: Keyamo Is A Busybody Lawyer Desperate For Appointment by Urheadmaster(m): 9:57pm On Oct 26, 2022
All of a sudden keyamo and Dele Momodu began to play like Cat and Rat undecided tongue

5 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu: Keyamo Is A Busybody Lawyer Desperate For Appointment by slivertongue: 9:58pm On Oct 26, 2022
Festus Keyamo as a busy body lawyer, who is desperate to get an appointment.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu: Keyamo Is A Busybody Lawyer Desperate For Appointment by trutharena: 10:00pm On Oct 26, 2022
Dele Momodu the old clown.

38 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu: Keyamo Is A Busybody Lawyer Desperate For Appointment by slivertongue: 10:01pm On Oct 26, 2022
You’re a media creation and we supplied you the oxygen regularly.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu: Keyamo Is A Busybody Lawyer Desperate For Appointment by Jalinspy(f): 10:01pm On Oct 26, 2022
This is Upper cut grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu: Keyamo Is A Busybody Lawyer Desperate For Appointment by Racoon(m): 10:03pm On Oct 26, 2022
Dele Momodu giviing it raw. Festus Keyamo collecting it as e dey hot.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu: Keyamo Is A Busybody Lawyer Desperate For Appointment by Jogs1900: 10:05pm On Oct 26, 2022
LegendHero:
Mr Dele na my boy in Davido’s voice.

You and Keyamo should stop disturbing us.

Daniel Bwala + Dino Melaye + Dele Momodu on top one person Keyamo.
Keyamo response shocked him...He even asked him to state where BAT copied in MKO manifesto, Uncle Dele dogded the question...FFK is their match...Is FFK not in the campaign team again?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu: Keyamo Is A Busybody Lawyer Desperate For Appointment by LegendHero(m): 10:06pm On Oct 26, 2022
Jogs1900:

Keyamo response shocked him...He even asked him to state where BAT copied in MKO manifesto, Uncle Dele dogded the question...FFK is their match...Is FFK not in the campaign team again?

Boy Dele is a clown right from time.

I read through his lengthy statement where he claimed ABAT copied Abiola manifesto and he never for once stated any line in the document that was copied.

All he just did is running in circles and screaming it was copied without mentioning any text or policy copied.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu: Keyamo Is A Busybody Lawyer Desperate For Appointment by Jogs1900: 10:09pm On Oct 26, 2022
LegendHero:

Dele is a clown right from time.

Hahaha...He will calm down for Keyamo now... Please is FFK not in the campaign team again?

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu: Keyamo Is A Busybody Lawyer Desperate For Appointment by Ofunaofu: 10:21pm On Oct 26, 2022
Festus Keyamo a once-upon-a-time human rights activist has turned himself to a busybody, desperately shopping for appointment in the dead on arrival Emilokan drug lords presidential ambition

8 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu: Keyamo Is A Busybody Lawyer Desperate For Appointment by doggedfighter(f): 10:25pm On Oct 26, 2022
Old dic.k measuring contest !

I am not interested.

Re: Dele Momodu: Keyamo Is A Busybody Lawyer Desperate For Appointment by LegendHero(m): 10:34pm On Oct 26, 2022
Jogs1900:

Hahaha...He will calm down for Keyamo now... Please is FFK not in the campaign team again?

FFK and Daniel Bwala self don dey fight their own.

Na fire for fire them dey do to themselves now.

26 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu: Keyamo Is A Busybody Lawyer Desperate For Appointment by toneroforever(m): 10:36pm On Oct 26, 2022
LegendHero:

Who is even the spokesperson of that lunatic Obi Pandora party?

Momodu & Keyamo r the subject of discussion but ur worst nightmare won't let u be. Give it up for Peter Obi already.

26 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu: Keyamo Is A Busybody Lawyer Desperate For Appointment by LegendHero(m): 10:46pm On Oct 26, 2022
toneroforever:

Momodu & Keyamo r the subject of discussion but ur worst nightmare won't let u be. Give it up for Peter Obi already.

What should we give up?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu: Keyamo Is A Busybody Lawyer Desperate For Appointment by tinsel: 10:50pm On Oct 26, 2022
Too childish
Re: Dele Momodu: Keyamo Is A Busybody Lawyer Desperate For Appointment by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 26, 2022
Uncle Dele ! Davidos Boy grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu: Keyamo Is A Busybody Lawyer Desperate For Appointment by Clara663: 11:16pm On Oct 26, 2022
Funny set of people
Re: Dele Momodu: Keyamo Is A Busybody Lawyer Desperate For Appointment by Samyyorn5050: 11:40pm On Oct 26, 2022
If Kayamo is desperate for appointment

Momodu is desperate to go to Dubai

7 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu: Keyamo Is A Busybody Lawyer Desperate For Appointment by Okoroawusa: 12:18am On Oct 27, 2022
Who go win this fight like this? Although they are politicians... don't be surprised that in the next four years Dele and Festus might be in the same presidential campaign council.

8 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu: Keyamo Is A Busybody Lawyer Desperate For Appointment by techWriter3: 4:12am On Oct 27, 2022
Keyamo seems stupid protecting Thiefnibuu and APC

6 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu: Keyamo Is A Busybody Lawyer Desperate For Appointment by ATEAMS: 4:27am On Oct 27, 2022
Indeed
Re: Dele Momodu: Keyamo Is A Busybody Lawyer Desperate For Appointment by Authoreety: 4:27am On Oct 27, 2022
What else
Re: Dele Momodu: Keyamo Is A Busybody Lawyer Desperate For Appointment by Tonypen247(m): 4:28am On Oct 27, 2022
Pot calling the kettle black. grin
The desperation among this current set of party spokesmen is unbecoming. No shame! The once lion has now become a coward because his stomach infrastructure has been settled.

We must get it right in this country. lipsrsealed

Kindly contact my signature below for your writing professional services
Re: Dele Momodu: Keyamo Is A Busybody Lawyer Desperate For Appointment by MrOkenwa(m): 4:28am On Oct 27, 2022
grin
The game is getting serious.
Mr Dele used to be a gentle man ooo.

4 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu: Keyamo Is A Busybody Lawyer Desperate For Appointment by Komolafe89: 4:28am On Oct 27, 2022
Busy what are you ?

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: Keyamo Is A Busybody Lawyer Desperate For Appointment by Ipeche: 4:31am On Oct 27, 2022
valentineuwakwe:

source:https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/keyamos-busybody-lawyer-desperate-for-appointment-dele-momodu/

No amount of packaging will work in 2023. All those supporting APC and PDP have something to benefit either directly or indirectly. We were told to vote out PDP in 2015 but today what we are hearing is that we should continue to vote for the worst party in the history of Nigeria.

Let's not be deceived by agents of darkness.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Stop Judicial Coups Against Democracy In Nigeria By Farooq A. Kperogi / Four Feared Dead In Ogun Auto Crash (picture) / NDOKI'S ARE NOT Ijaw---barcasinta And Other Ijaws Mind Yourselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.