Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Umahi: South East Needs God’s Anointing To Produce Buhari’s Successor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi: South East Needs God’s Anointing To Produce Buhari’s Successor (6030 Views)

Governor Umahi: South East Governors Will Approve May 30 As Biafra Day / Umahi: South-East Doesn't Need A Joint Security Network / Umahi: "South East security Outfit Coming" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi: South East Needs God’s Anointing To Produce Buhari’s Successor by Zionmdde: 7:34am On Sep 07, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
Nobody will Elect any Igbo...stop deceiving yourselves!

Criminals and hypocrites will never ever be given the chance....

How dare you expect a minority cursed tribe to even win an election.....

Igbos are cursed already
Mynd44
Rule 2
Re: Umahi: South East Needs God’s Anointing To Produce Buhari’s Successor by Loveurneighbour: 7:40am On Sep 07, 2021
But our leader Maazi Nnamdi KANU said there will be no ELECTION in Southeast. I don't think any Igbo will go against Nnamdi KANU's wish.

Re: Umahi: South East Needs God’s Anointing To Produce Buhari’s Successor by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 07, 2021
Lol. Umahi shamelessly licking "Aboki" azz full time now all for the sake of a 2023 ambition Igbos do not deserve and will never achieve.

Igbos have the temerity to call anyone "Fulani slaves" while all their leaders from Oduah to Umahi, through Uzodima and Kalu etal are busy publicly and shamelessly licking Fulani azzes for political favours.

Igbo political leaders are simply the most sycophantic, cowardly and unprincipled in Nigeria by far. Still, ordinary Igbos will be busy insulting every ethnic group in Nigeria not realising how hopeless their own situation is courtesy of their treacherous, unprincipled and inhuman leaders.
Re: Umahi: South East Needs God’s Anointing To Produce Buhari’s Successor by duality(m): 7:48am On Sep 07, 2021
Wokenaija:
Please they already messed it up, anybody that goes there will come back as a failure. How will you remove all the incompetent people that have been positioned in key positions without getting the fulanis to start convulsing ?! Any sane person should let them enjoy the mess they’ve created.

I agree

1 Like

Re: Umahi: South East Needs God’s Anointing To Produce Buhari’s Successor by ipobarethieves: 7:48am On Sep 07, 2021
Wokenaija:
they are kidnapping, killing and raping your people up north you are here trying to be funny! Terrorists sympathaizer!
Are Ur own pipu not living Up North or u and Ur pipu are cavemen sad
Re: Umahi: South East Needs God’s Anointing To Produce Buhari’s Successor by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 07, 2021
WeRblessed:
This igbo governors are not getting it. God has rejected you for shading the blood of your own people and betraying them . There will be no election in Igbo land.

Nothing to do with God. It is Igbos, at every level of their society, who have done this to themselves because of their hateful, unprincipled and hypocritical approach to life in general.
Re: Umahi: South East Needs God’s Anointing To Produce Buhari’s Successor by themanderon: 8:27am On Sep 07, 2021
This one thinks they will give him the presidency. He is on a long thing.
Re: Umahi: South East Needs God’s Anointing To Produce Buhari’s Successor by Ibkhaleel: 8:31am On Sep 07, 2021
Zionmdde:

Mynd44
Rule 2
NL is full of abuse, insults cyber bully and mockery of Hausas, Muslims and Buhari......take action from there and stop the hypocrisy!

We know you so well! And we are waking up from the slumber no attack will stop us from exposing you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi: South East Needs God’s Anointing To Produce Buhari’s Successor by Exceed15: 8:35am On Sep 07, 2021
You have been swindled
Re: Umahi: South East Needs God’s Anointing To Produce Buhari’s Successor by Ikwerelastborn: 8:55am On Sep 07, 2021
Foreigna2:
Has Umahi banned open grazing in Ebonyi?
Rivers, enugu,Ebonyi and Abia have banned open grazing .only Anambra has not
Re: Umahi: South East Needs God’s Anointing To Produce Buhari’s Successor by baxton25(m): 8:58am On Sep 07, 2021
This man is living in jeopardy
Re: Umahi: South East Needs God’s Anointing To Produce Buhari’s Successor by duro4chang(m): 9:47am On Sep 07, 2021
You have to come for anointing service.
Re: Umahi: South East Needs God’s Anointing To Produce Buhari’s Successor by BePrepared: 10:47am On Sep 07, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
Igbos are self delusional....I agree they are naturally ahead in criminality, drugs and rituals.... Nothing good from such a cursed demonic people that hate themselves

Hope u manage to sleep at night, with the hatred in ur heart I wonder whether insomnia won't finish u
Re: Umahi: South East Needs God’s Anointing To Produce Buhari’s Successor by Amudeneogu: 11:40am On Sep 07, 2021
Lordjiggs09:
God, God and God every time wey election don de reach to cajole the masses. Ike gwuru.

See my market here oh.
Hotter than fire ���

Over 100 plots of land available at Ugwuomu/Amorji Nike, Enugu.
It's a very genuine property of an estate development firm.

Title: Global C of O.

Price: 1m per plot.
Call let's do business asap.
How many people have you sold one plot of land there, i hard that you people sell one plot of land to diffrent people.
Re: Umahi: South East Needs God’s Anointing To Produce Buhari’s Successor by Zionmdde: 11:55am On Sep 07, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
NL is full of abuse, insults cyber bully and mockery of Hausas, Muslims and Buhari......take action from there and stop the hypocrisy!

We know you so well! And we are waking up from the slumber no attack will stop us from exposing you
Sharrap there
U know ur father and ur mother very well not me
Re: Umahi: South East Needs God’s Anointing To Produce Buhari’s Successor by Vitally123: 12:18pm On Sep 07, 2021
"When The Lord turned again the captivity of Zion, they were like them that dreamed..."(Psalm 126:1-6) All power belongs to God.
Re: Umahi: South East Needs God’s Anointing To Produce Buhari’s Successor by Lordjiggs09(m): 2:59pm On Sep 07, 2021
Amudeneogu:

How many people have you sold one plot of land there, i hard that you people sell one plot of land to diffrent people.

Noted sir, but point of correction please, I'm a proper realtor with a verifiable firm and not some loafer that sells and resells same plot of land. Please find below my company details if you still harbor any doubts.

Re: Umahi: South East Needs God’s Anointing To Produce Buhari’s Successor by ladychioma: 3:04pm On Sep 07, 2021
Umahi wake up from slumber because an Igbo man can never be Nigerian president. Keep dreaming
Re: Umahi: South East Needs God’s Anointing To Produce Buhari’s Successor by Commentor: 3:41pm On Sep 07, 2021
Xscape1993:
You are still talking about 2023 elections despite all the killings. We have lost our inner conscience indeed. What a country rule by unfortunate people.

Because of killings we should not elect leaders?
Re: Umahi: South East Needs God’s Anointing To Produce Buhari’s Successor by Amudeneogu: 5:43pm On Sep 07, 2021
Lordjiggs09:

Noted sir, but point of correction please, I'm a proper realtor with a verifiable firm and not some loafer that sells and resells same plot of land. Please find below my company details if you still harbor any doubts.
Ok, let me belive you but let me ask, do you have access to water and electricity
Re: Umahi: South East Needs God’s Anointing To Produce Buhari’s Successor by Lordjiggs09(m): 7:47pm On Sep 07, 2021
Amudeneogu:

Ok, let me belive you but let me ask, do you have access to water and electricity

Still not fully developed plots but a very good investment property. You can chat me up on WhatsApp and I'll send you the details. Zero eight zero, six four for seven, three four four three.

That's my WhatsApp number.
Re: Umahi: South East Needs God’s Anointing To Produce Buhari’s Successor by WeRblessed(f): 10:16pm On Sep 07, 2021
Grayoso:

Nothing to do with God. It is Igbos, at every level of their society, who have done this to themselves because of their hateful, unprincipled and hypocritical approach to life in general.

Igbos are the most principled people you can ever meet. They know what they want and go for it. They are not afraid of bullets. Forget about Igbo politicians. They are only 0.02% of the Igbos.

Also, Igbos will not hate you without any reason. Have you ever asked yourself why you hate the Igbos? Has any Igbo man done any evil to you? The only evil they committed is looking for way out of the contraption called Nigeria.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari: Boko Haram Still Active, Preying On Soft Targets / Next Administration Will Inherit A Stable Democracy, Revamped Security - Buhari / Breaking News! Reports Of Several Explosion In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.