Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Bello Matawalle Explains Why They Had To Shut Down Telecoms Services In Zamfara - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bello Matawalle Explains Why They Had To Shut Down Telecoms Services In Zamfara (19854 Views)

Bello Matawalle Criticised For Buying Exotic Cars For Commissioners / Governor Bello Matawalle To Join APC / Bello Matawalle Appoints Bashir Yuguda As ‘Honorary Adviser’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bello Matawalle Explains Why They Had To Shut Down Telecoms Services In Zamfara by Arda1000(m): 9:19am On Sep 07, 2021
Mossadd:
I just pray this method work perfectly and annihilate those bastard because if care is not taken bandits will overran the entire country and the most important thing now is that southerners must not sleep with their two eyes close because some of these bandits will try to escape and regroup somewhere eventually which makes southern forest a perfect place for thier regrouping.
bro bandits use satellite phones, reason due to they operate in forest and also not to be tracked, so even if they shut down phcn it’s as useless as soup wey salt plenty
Re: Bello Matawalle Explains Why They Had To Shut Down Telecoms Services In Zamfara by faste: 9:23am On Sep 07, 2021
mrkings84:
I learned the land mass in the North is 100 times larger than what we have down south. I now see how and why it is easy for these bandits to kidnap hundreds of people and hide them in the forest for months and the security agencies won't be able to locate them and even if they do locate them they can't rescue the captives.

But what I don't understand is how with this large land mass they have they couldn't rear their cows up there but are bent teeth to bring them down South
you don't know it is fulanization agenda!!
Re: Bello Matawalle Explains Why They Had To Shut Down Telecoms Services In Zamfara by EHI9ICE(m): 9:24am On Sep 07, 2021
mrkings84:
I learned the land mass in the North is 100 times larger than what we have down south. I now see how and why it is easy for these bandits to kidnap hundreds of people and hide them in the forest for months and the security agencies won't be able to locate them and even if they do locate them they can't rescue the captives.

But what I don't understand is how with this large land mass they have they couldn't rear their cows up there but are bent teeth to bring them down South

Down south is green bro- Good for livestock rearing. And the migration (down south) of cattle herders with their cattle has been going on for eons. I just believe the south should be more accommodating to their northern brothers while the northerners in turn should be more respectful to their southern host. We need eachother.
Re: Bello Matawalle Explains Why They Had To Shut Down Telecoms Services In Zamfara by faste: 9:26am On Sep 07, 2021
propaganda as usual!
Re: Bello Matawalle Explains Why They Had To Shut Down Telecoms Services In Zamfara by project8(m): 10:03am On Sep 07, 2021
mrkings84:

as a northerner I can't agree more, that was a very good question in your last paragraph.
Re: Bello Matawalle Explains Why They Had To Shut Down Telecoms Services In Zamfara by Johnnoo(m): 10:04am On Sep 07, 2021
Monsters You Made - Burna Boy Ft Chris Martin!!!
Now you have to live with it...

Re: Bello Matawalle Explains Why They Had To Shut Down Telecoms Services In Zamfara by seborrhic: 10:28am On Sep 07, 2021
egunna:
see mumu,u think everybody and everything is about talking just anyhow?it's for two weeks,so how is dat trying to hide facts?
So after 2 weeks all the bandits & terrorists would have been decimated or severely degraded and things return to normal?
That it's even for 2 weeks if your assertion is true shows how archaic and myopic that thinking it.
Do u know telecommunications services are the best modern tool for decimating terrorists because with the signals u can pinpoint to an incredible accuracy where they are?
Stone age thinkers that lack capacity to analyse issues holistically!
Re: Bello Matawalle Explains Why They Had To Shut Down Telecoms Services In Zamfara by TruthinAction: 1:09pm On Sep 07, 2021
seborrhic:

So after 2 weeks all the bandits & terrorists would have been decimated or severely degraded and things return to normal?
That it's even for 2 weeks if your assertion is true shows how archaic and myopic that thinking it.
Do u know telecommunications services are the best modern tool for decimating terrorists because with the signals u can pinpoint to an incredible accuracy where they are?
Stone age thinkers that lack capacity to analyse issues holistically!

The truth is that they are test running what they want to do to the entire nation before the next election. They are planning mass genocide against the Christian communities in Nigeria. When the Jihad start, even the outside world will not know what is happening. Before daybreak, all the Christian communities will be under the control of the fulanis.

Virtually every step this government take is towards the actualization of their evil agenda. They are not fighting any terrorist groups in the north. They created them and will merge them together into one force when the time comes.
Re: Bello Matawalle Explains Why They Had To Shut Down Telecoms Services In Zamfara by Gfskw: 4:09pm On Sep 07, 2021
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To The Families Of Late Hon. Olawale In Mushin / Jonathan Fires All Law School Directors / EndSARS: Osinbajo, Six Governors To Engage Youths, CSOs, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.