Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Miyetti Allah Asks For Creation Of Livestock Ministry - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah Asks For Creation Of Livestock Ministry (16593 Views)

Miyetti Allah Asks Tinubu To Arrest Sunday Igboho Over Threats On Fulani / Miyetti Allah Asks FG To Ignore Ortom's Call To Declare Them A Terrorist Group / Miyetti Allah Asks Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Southern States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyetti Allah Asks For Creation Of Livestock Ministry by Sunnyja: 7:27am On Sep 07, 2021
neztar:

https://dailytrust.com/miyetti-allah-demands-creation-of-livestock-ministry
Am I not seeing well? What does the post mean by "seventy southern governor". Seventy as in 70? How many states do we have in Nigeria?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Asks For Creation Of Livestock Ministry by sojayy(m): 7:28am On Sep 07, 2021
Ok
Re: Miyetti Allah Asks For Creation Of Livestock Ministry by chibu4u2(m): 7:28am On Sep 07, 2021
Which kind kon3 be this sef?
Re: Miyetti Allah Asks For Creation Of Livestock Ministry by sojayy(m): 7:28am On Sep 07, 2021
Werey
Re: Miyetti Allah Asks For Creation Of Livestock Ministry by bayelsaowei(m): 7:29am On Sep 07, 2021
Another idiot roaming freely..
Re: Miyetti Allah Asks For Creation Of Livestock Ministry by Buffalo2(m): 7:30am On Sep 07, 2021
Genesiis:
Does ministry of Agriculture not cover all these ?
They are stupid fellows who don't know what ministries are now

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Asks For Creation Of Livestock Ministry by amstamon: 7:30am On Sep 07, 2021
How about ministry of universities and tertiaries grin
Me sef dey mad

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Asks For Creation Of Livestock Ministry by Trustedpronet: 7:32am On Sep 07, 2021
The should desolve Meyetti and replace it with ministry of livestock.
Re: Miyetti Allah Asks For Creation Of Livestock Ministry by JoeEeL(m): 7:32am On Sep 07, 2021
The confused fools are losing grip. grin
Re: Miyetti Allah Asks For Creation Of Livestock Ministry by PrinceOfLagos: 7:32am On Sep 07, 2021
Yet some southern fools still want to vote Fulani man in 2023
Re: Miyetti Allah Asks For Creation Of Livestock Ministry by JoeEeL(m): 7:32am On Sep 07, 2021
malcom1X:
Does anyone know why daily trust has the word "Trust" in its name but I can't trust it.

They're always the ones bringing this kind of news.

Daily trust is working for miyetti.

Complete zoolanimal paper, don't you know.
Re: Miyetti Allah Asks For Creation Of Livestock Ministry by GardenOfGod(m): 7:33am On Sep 07, 2021
I hope the ministry will accommodate piggery business as well?

MaxInDHouse is an occultic man!
Re: Miyetti Allah Asks For Creation Of Livestock Ministry by wildernessVoice: 7:33am On Sep 07, 2021
That should include 404(a.k.a. hot dog), pork (a.k.a. piggery), duck fowl(a.k.a. none flying chicken) , Rat(a.k.a. Tiv delicious), fried-oyibo(a.k.a. Eggon special monks)e.t.c.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Asks For Creation Of Livestock Ministry by Jonah507(m): 7:33am On Sep 07, 2021
Someone help me tell them livestock is under agriculture and already captured by the ministry of agriculture and rural development.
Re: Miyetti Allah Asks For Creation Of Livestock Ministry by honcdm01(m): 7:34am On Sep 07, 2021
They should give them joor. What have they asked that was not granted? When I know MACBAN owns this country was the last time that Orthom escaped assassination, the Gov said miyetti Allah is responsible, NPF said it's false, then Miyetti Allah spokesman came on channels TV to say thay are responsible and police said it's not true. NPF went and paraded innocent souls that knew nothing about the attack.

That same day, I threw my patriotism to the wind. Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Asks For Creation Of Livestock Ministry by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:34am On Sep 07, 2021
Play me I.T.T by Fela
Re: Miyetti Allah Asks For Creation Of Livestock Ministry by watchindelta(m): 7:35am On Sep 07, 2021
Lol talking as if she have sense but taking rubbish! What is the ministry of agriculture for?
Re: Miyetti Allah Asks For Creation Of Livestock Ministry by Seniorwriter(m): 7:35am On Sep 07, 2021
Crazy Islamic extremists terrorists group.

The world is going towards tech this ones are more concerned with Cows!? SMH
aikyg:
I agree! We should also create Vehicle Spare parts Ministry and Beer Parlour Ministry.
honcdm01:
They should give them joor. What have they asked that was not granted? When I know MACBAN owns this country was the last time that Orthom escaped assassination, the Gov said miyetti Allah is responsible, NPF said it's false, then Miyetti Allah spokesman came on channels TV to say thay are responsible and police said it's not true. NPF went and paraded innocent souls that knew nothing about the attack.

That same day, I threw my patriotism to the wind. Nonsense!
Pinned.

@SENIORWRITER
Re: Miyetti Allah Asks For Creation Of Livestock Ministry by aikyg(m): 7:35am On Sep 07, 2021
I agree! We should also create Vehicle Spare parts Ministry and Beer Parlour Ministry.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Asks For Creation Of Livestock Ministry by id4sho(m): 7:36am On Sep 07, 2021
Jokers, PMB can't even start this. Land Use Act has not been amended since 1978 because of how controversial the act is sad.
Re: Miyetti Allah Asks For Creation Of Livestock Ministry by gulfer: 7:36am On Sep 07, 2021
Slowly but cunningly, Miyetti Allah has now become a force (pressure group) due to this government's sectionalism........who is this herder to suggest such when we even have too many ministries already angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Miyetti Allah Asks For Creation Of Livestock Ministry by xreal: 7:37am On Sep 07, 2021
Na small small.
After that, ministry of cow will be demanded.
Re: Miyetti Allah Asks For Creation Of Livestock Ministry by Hellonearth007: 7:37am On Sep 07, 2021
Make them add ministry of Ashawo nah
Re: Miyetti Allah Asks For Creation Of Livestock Ministry by lovebird65(m): 7:38am On Sep 07, 2021
Ok
Re: Miyetti Allah Asks For Creation Of Livestock Ministry by ShedrachU(m): 7:38am On Sep 07, 2021
uBuNiT:
We also NEED spare parts ministry urgently.

Let the madness take off

Dotted man shut up, go and settle the mess of your drug pushing brothers spoiling Nigeria's name outside.

Open mouth waaaa 'spare part'
Re: Miyetti Allah Asks For Creation Of Livestock Ministry by Roysnickz: 7:39am On Sep 07, 2021
uBuNiT:
We also NEED spare parts ministry urgently.

Let the madness take off
Just as the Benue people need yam ministry ASAP
Re: Miyetti Allah Asks For Creation Of Livestock Ministry by houseontherock: 7:39am On Sep 07, 2021
I'm more ashamed of Ajayi, the brand ambassador
Re: Miyetti Allah Asks For Creation Of Livestock Ministry by donatusdesmond: 7:42am On Sep 07, 2021
What of ministry of crude oil?
Re: Miyetti Allah Asks For Creation Of Livestock Ministry by donatusdesmond: 7:43am On Sep 07, 2021
Ministry of Crude oil too. Awon were
Re: Miyetti Allah Asks For Creation Of Livestock Ministry by sabreal: 7:43am On Sep 07, 2021
neztar:

https://dailytrust.com/miyetti-allah-demands-creation-of-livestock-ministry

Then follow by:

Barbers shops ministry

Farmers ministry

Vylcalbizers ministry

Manufacturers association of Nigeria ministry

Useless elements

So that they can have their own minister, budget and direct access to national treasury

Obviously we can't be together.

Very soon nairaland will be asked to create a section for banditry, cows, etc

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olayemi Oyebanji Donates Cash Gift, Other Items To Mother Of Triplets / Bayo Onanuga Advises Yahaya Bello To Turn Himself In, Get A Good Lawyer / Ondo Government Suspends NURTW And RTEAN. Orders Leaders To Vacate Motor Parks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.