Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

No Electronic Authentication, No Voting In Anambra, INEC Insists - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Electronic Authentication, No Voting In Anambra, INEC Insists (9850 Views)

Lawan: No Electronic Transmission Of Result In Electoral Act (Video) / No Electronic Transmission Of Results In Electoral Act Amendment Bill / "There Will Be No Electronic Voting In 2019"-mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Electronic Authentication, No Voting In Anambra, INEC Insists by Daniiel: 8:23am On Sep 07, 2021
Ok
Re: No Electronic Authentication, No Voting In Anambra, INEC Insists by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:24am On Sep 07, 2021
milann:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/no-electronic-authentication-no-voting-in-anambra-inec-insists/

i do not Understand

our technology is too poor for electronics transmission of results
but can do Artificial intelligence that is required to verified voters

1 Like

Re: No Electronic Authentication, No Voting In Anambra, INEC Insists by shevy878: 8:25am On Sep 07, 2021
Online voting or Mail in Voting system, please make it happen

1 Like

Re: No Electronic Authentication, No Voting In Anambra, INEC Insists by Lovenorth: 8:27am On Sep 07, 2021
Very good and in addition, Ipob should not be allowed to vote
Re: No Electronic Authentication, No Voting In Anambra, INEC Insists by tolexy123: 8:31am On Sep 07, 2021
fasho01:
Right step in the right direction
Only if they can replicate same in the north

1 Like

Re: No Electronic Authentication, No Voting In Anambra, INEC Insists by ALABACONNECT(m): 8:31am On Sep 07, 2021
Freksy:

Please do you know where I can buy Nigerian used TV set in UK?
;DIf I tell you, you go buy?
Re: No Electronic Authentication, No Voting In Anambra, INEC Insists by ogododo: 8:36am On Sep 07, 2021
milann:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/no-electronic-authentication-no-voting-in-anambra-inec-insists/

Supported, but dem go use am for North too, how dose small pickins go do am.
Re: No Electronic Authentication, No Voting In Anambra, INEC Insists by Izongdave(m): 8:43am On Sep 07, 2021
Will INEC ever stop blabbing and making unlawful threats?

1 Like

Re: No Electronic Authentication, No Voting In Anambra, INEC Insists by Dproperties: 8:54am On Sep 07, 2021
Re: No Electronic Authentication, No Voting In Anambra, INEC Insists by Calitoscassius(m): 9:21am On Sep 07, 2021
Dwizeone:

Sincerely, that’s the irony of it all. As much as possible, we should keep up with the voter education. They don’t know their inaction have consequences.
voting isn't the problem, the outcome is the problem, the candidates voted for and corruption. It wouldn't matter who we vote for the outcome would still be the same, the same people, the same corruption and the same thieves. People are fed up of voting.

Even if we voted for God or Jesus in Nigeria it would still be the same outcome, corruption!!
Re: No Electronic Authentication, No Voting In Anambra, INEC Insists by showafrica(m): 9:25am On Sep 07, 2021
pepetua:
People are still interested in Nigeria election, hmmm.

I wonder oo, IPob will surely ghost the town that day. They should simply ship idiots from Niger and chad to come vote for there choice and get away.
Re: No Electronic Authentication, No Voting In Anambra, INEC Insists by Calitoscassius(m): 9:29am On Sep 07, 2021
It doesn't matter how they vote or who they voted for, they can vote for God or Jesus or even angel Micheal, it would still be the same outcome, corruption! Everything is corrupt in nigeria, humans, animals and even God, Jesus and angel micheal all are corrupt!

Get rid corruption and nigeria will be better than America and England. Believe it or not.
Re: No Electronic Authentication, No Voting In Anambra, INEC Insists by pepetua(m): 10:31am On Sep 07, 2021
Dwizeone:

You should, or else you will keep unconsciously enabling or handing power to corrupt lots. Not taking an action is an action itself, to make the country better we all have a role to play and yes, voting is good way to elect good leaders.

You can register or modify your voter details online - cvr.inecnigeria.org
you are 100+% correct if you are talking about a sane country where there's a working system but not in this our Agboro park of a country where even majority of the clergy are confirmed terrorist, how much more an ordinary citizens, and as a result, my vote seems a mere joke.
Re: No Electronic Authentication, No Voting In Anambra, INEC Insists by mikedanza(m): 12:40pm On Sep 07, 2021
Re: No Electronic Authentication, No Voting In Anambra, INEC Insists by bilulu(m): 2:14pm On Sep 07, 2021
pepetua:
People are still interested in Nigeria election, hmmm.
How will they vote out buhari and APC of we are not ready for election? how will things change if we are not ready for election?
Re: No Electronic Authentication, No Voting In Anambra, INEC Insists by slimghost(m): 2:25pm On Sep 07, 2021
showafrica:

I wonder oo, IPob will surely ghost the town that day. They should simply ship idiots from Niger and chad to come vote for there choice and get away.

There will be an election that day. You savages are in the minority. Better not bite more than you can chew.
Re: No Electronic Authentication, No Voting In Anambra, INEC Insists by showafrica(m): 2:29pm On Sep 07, 2021
slimghost:

There will be an election that day. You savages are in the minority. Better not bite more than you can chew.

Elect yourselves and continue in the animal kingdom.
Re: No Electronic Authentication, No Voting In Anambra, INEC Insists by slimghost(m): 2:39pm On Sep 07, 2021
showafrica:

Elect yourselves and continue in the animal kingdom.
It’s your right not to vote but try and stop people from voting that day and even hell will be too hot for you savages.
Re: No Electronic Authentication, No Voting In Anambra, INEC Insists by showafrica(m): 2:47pm On Sep 07, 2021
slimghost:

It’s your right not to vote but try and stop people from voting that day and even hell will be too hot for you savages.

Nobody in the east cares anymore... The damnable Republic is gone, the unity vote every Monday says it all. If you like keep giving yourself hope.
Re: No Electronic Authentication, No Voting In Anambra, INEC Insists by pepetua(m): 2:55pm On Sep 07, 2021
bilulu:

How will they vote out buhari and APC of we are not ready for election? how will things change if we are not ready for election?
when did our vote determine the government in power , and I believed that there were never a time.
Re: No Electronic Authentication, No Voting In Anambra, INEC Insists by slimghost(m): 3:17pm On Sep 07, 2021
showafrica:

Nobody in the east cares anymore... The damnable Republic is gone, the unity vote every Monday says it all. If you like keep giving yourself hope.

You IPOB savages should keep on pushing Igbos. One day, the love will vanish and you all will be put in your rightful places.
Keep on fighting and insulting everybody with divergent views, the day of reckoning is coming. Ndi nzuzu.
Re: No Electronic Authentication, No Voting In Anambra, INEC Insists by showafrica(m): 3:26pm On Sep 07, 2021
slimghost:

You IPOB savages should keep on pushing Igbos. One day, the love will vanish and you all will be put in your rightful places.
Keep on fighting and insulting everybody with divergent views, the day of reckoning is coming. Ndi nzuzu.

You guys are just struggling for the last breath... Unity is not by force. The time has come, start making your plans to jakpa from your terror salvage region. You are busy looking at Ipob while talibans and bandits take over your states. Start making your plans already.

1 Like

Re: No Electronic Authentication, No Voting In Anambra, INEC Insists by slimghost(m): 3:30pm On Sep 07, 2021
showafrica:

You guys are just struggling for the last breath... Unity is not by force. The time has come, start making your plans to jakpa from your terror salvage region. You are busy looking at Ipob while talibans and bandits take over your states. Start making your plans already.

Onye iberibe! Nwata kwuwaa onu, osi na ‘agwakam ya’.
I am more Igbo than your entire lineage. One day, we Igbos will ask you destructive IPOB people salient questions and better have the answers ready.
You keep terrorizing Igbos while the man in Abuja is having his peace.
Re: No Electronic Authentication, No Voting In Anambra, INEC Insists by showafrica(m): 3:52pm On Sep 07, 2021
slimghost:

Onye iberibe! Nwata kwuwaa onu, osi na ‘agwakam ya’.
I am more Igbo than your entire lineage. One day, we Igbos will ask you destructive IPOB people salient questions and better have the answers ready.
You keep terrorizing Igbos while the man in Abuja is having his peace.

Keep deceiving yourself, we know your type. Ask elders around you they will tell you where you are from. Igbos have taken a position and its real. Monday unity vote confirms it, if you need a second confirmation, let FG conduct a referendum. The greatest gift God gave to mankind is freedom, no fulani Janjaweeddd or terrorist will change that.
Re: No Electronic Authentication, No Voting In Anambra, INEC Insists by slimghost(m): 4:21pm On Sep 07, 2021
showafrica:

Keep deceiving yourself, we know your type. Ask elders around you they will tell you where you are from. Igbos have taken a position and its real. Monday unity vote confirms it, if you need a second confirmation, let FG conduct a referendum. The greatest gift God gave to mankind is freedom, no fulani Janjaweeddd or terrorist will change that.
I don’t have time to exchange words with a brainwashed kid online.
Come out that day to terrorize and you will meet your Waterloo.
Re: No Electronic Authentication, No Voting In Anambra, INEC Insists by showafrica(m): 4:49pm On Sep 07, 2021
slimghost:

I don’t have time to exchange words with a brainwashed kid online.
Come out that day to terrorize and you will meet your Waterloo.

Terrorism is common in your region channel your energy there... Igbos and Christians don't and never terrorized anybody.
Re: No Electronic Authentication, No Voting In Anambra, INEC Insists by BluntCrazeMan: 5:17pm On Sep 07, 2021
Let's see how this one goes...
I am totally tired of INEC and their Nonsense.
I once trusted them to give us an impeccable election at the Anambra2021.
But with what I am seeing, I have lost hope totally in them.
Re: No Electronic Authentication, No Voting In Anambra, INEC Insists by BluntCrazeMan: 2:48am On Sep 08, 2021
milann:
....Such concern, Yakubu added, is legitimate, given that the SCR successfully verifies any card that belongs to the polling unit, for which it is configured, irrespective of who presents it....

This had been the worry...
But then, The Incident Forms got signed even when a Card-holder from another Polling-unit comes to vote.
Re: No Electronic Authentication, No Voting In Anambra, INEC Insists by BluntCrazeMan: 2:55am On Sep 08, 2021
lalajnr:
It's a welcome development

As long as they won't use it as an oppressive machine
I have this same fear too...
Using it to suppress the suspected strong-hold of some parties

1 Like

Re: No Electronic Authentication, No Voting In Anambra, INEC Insists by bilulu(m): 2:58am On Sep 08, 2021
pepetua:
when did our vote determine the government in power , and I believed that there were never a time.
and how will you not voting bring about good things in Nigeria? why will politicians bride or buy your votes if it doesn't count?
Re: No Electronic Authentication, No Voting In Anambra, INEC Insists by BluntCrazeMan: 2:59am On Sep 08, 2021
eldoradoxx:
INEC Nigeria is the most useless and inconsistent organisation. INEC hardly abides by its own guidelines and will not support this position in post election litigation, that is why I will always advise politicians to rig or be rigged out, INEC supports the best rigger even if your rigging is contrary to their guidelines. A friend of mine was in election petition tribunal challenging the malpractice and non use of electronic authentication which INEC said was mandatory and the only means to get accredited on the voters register. He proved clearly that in the Federal Constituency which he contested, while INEC records show only about 14,000 people were electronically authenticated which means that the number of voters who had their PVC read electronically and qualified to vote, INEC returned more than 30,000 votes. INEC lawyers argued gladly that electronic authentication/ verification prior to voting is not known to law and the useless tribunal members agreed. That is how this guy was openly rigged out. INEC goes to court to deny the legality of the aspect of its own guidelines yet want people to follow the guidelines
That is why we don't take INEC guidelines serious.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seven Docked For Stealing Govt Goat In Osun / Kaduna State Announces New Timetable for Abuja-Kaduna Train Services (Schedule) / This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.