Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,413 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:38 AM

I Turn Into A Fish At Night To Visit My Family In Sea – Ghanaian Singer Nyevile - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Turn Into A Fish At Night To Visit My Family In Sea – Ghanaian Singer Nyevile (1551 Views)

Peter Okoye: No One Is Allowed To Visit My House Or Office Without A PVC / K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party / Ghanaian Singer, Fuse ODG Poses With Dark Skin Queens (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Turn Into A Fish At Night To Visit My Family In Sea – Ghanaian Singer Nyevile by moregist4you202: 7:35am On Sep 07, 2021
A Ghanaian woman has narrated her connection to the spiritual underworld and her exploits there at night.

Speaking to Arnold Elavanyo on his Vibes in 5 show, the lady who identified herself as Nyevile aka Born Star, a budding musician said her connection to the spiritual realms started even before her mother conceived her.

She revealed that her mother had trouble conceiving but a prophetess helped her to take a seed, but with a caveat, that the baby when born, must be dedicated to the sea or she will die.

She claims as a baby, her parents heeded to the words of the prophetess and sent her to the sea, dedicated her and left the infant Nyevile in the sea for 4 days.

During those days, she continued, she was taken to the spiritual underworld to meet her other family and acquaint herself with the activities of the new world.

She says after the 4 days, the prophetess and her mum returned to the sea to pray and she was returned to them.

VIDEO + PHOTOS HERE: https://toktok9ja.com/i-turn-into-a-fish-at-night-to-visit-my-family-in-the-sea-ghanaian-singer-nyevile-confesses/
TOKTOK9JA

Re: I Turn Into A Fish At Night To Visit My Family In Sea – Ghanaian Singer Nyevile by Fahdiga(m): 7:41am On Sep 07, 2021
Fish indeed
Re: I Turn Into A Fish At Night To Visit My Family In Sea – Ghanaian Singer Nyevile by fykes(m): 7:50am On Sep 07, 2021
Na fishing net go end am

1 Like

Re: I Turn Into A Fish At Night To Visit My Family In Sea – Ghanaian Singer Nyevile by Onyi22(f): 8:05am On Sep 07, 2021
shocked
Re: I Turn Into A Fish At Night To Visit My Family In Sea – Ghanaian Singer Nyevile by pyyxxaro: 8:16am On Sep 07, 2021
JUST PRAY MAKE THE CEO OF LIZARDBBQGRILL NOR CATCH

THE HIM AND E FELLOW BMC GO TAKE BARBECUE YOU EHN , U GO HAIL
Re: I Turn Into A Fish At Night To Visit My Family In Sea – Ghanaian Singer Nyevile by Boicoded: 8:28am On Sep 07, 2021
Dis kind fish go sweet
Re: I Turn Into A Fish At Night To Visit My Family In Sea – Ghanaian Singer Nyevile by 5ThChild: 8:34am On Sep 07, 2021
It's because of you I want to set up a barbecue stand
Re: I Turn Into A Fish At Night To Visit My Family In Sea – Ghanaian Singer Nyevile by judinho07(m): 8:39am On Sep 07, 2021
Buhari must hear these..!!!
Re: I Turn Into A Fish At Night To Visit My Family In Sea – Ghanaian Singer Nyevile by chigoziri2403(m): 11:00am On Sep 07, 2021
What type of song does she sing

(1) (Reply)

Obi Cubana And Wife Turn Pastor As He Was Released From Efcc. See Him Conducting / Davido Would’ve Married Chioma If She Hadn’t Gotten Pregnant – Sonia Ogiri / How The Himba Women Offer Sex To Visitors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.