Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,591 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Usifo Ataga: Court Orders Chidinma, Accomplice Trial At High Court - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Usifo Ataga: Court Orders Chidinma, Accomplice Trial At High Court (16937 Views)

Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) / CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usifo Ataga: Court Orders Chidinma, Accomplice Trial At High Court by ddippset(m): 12:44pm On Sep 07, 2021
Elove1:
When it's a woman they will be delaying the trial most especially if she is pretty.. this world are filled with simpons and it kills the system of government faster, than how arsenal kills their fans
Delaying?

The updates and progress of this case if one of the fastests of all the murder cases we have seen in Nigeria.

Stop posting baseless assertions just for likes.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Court Orders Chidinma, Accomplice Trial At High Court by ddippset(m): 12:50pm On Sep 07, 2021
I keep asking these questions but no answers.

Who is Quadri and what role did he play?
Re: Usifo Ataga: Court Orders Chidinma, Accomplice Trial At High Court by bizzibodi(m): 2:34pm On Sep 07, 2021
Who be Quadri again?why magistrate court?it is judge that fi offence committed?
Re: Usifo Ataga: Court Orders Chidinma, Accomplice Trial At High Court by Gfskw: 3:59pm On Sep 07, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Usifo Ataga: Court Orders Chidinma, Accomplice Trial At High Court by caandi: 6:44pm On Sep 07, 2021
But I thought an earlier news reported that the case has been transferred to Abuja? Na wa for all this reporters sef
Re: Usifo Ataga: Court Orders Chidinma, Accomplice Trial At High Court by DESAN(f): 5:58pm On Sep 09, 2021
bizzibodi:
Who be Quadri again?why magistrate court?it is judge that fi offence committed?
I heard the Quadri guy sold drugs and did the fake ID for chidimma
Re: Usifo Ataga: Court Orders Chidinma, Accomplice Trial At High Court by bizzibodi(m): 7:47pm On Sep 09, 2021
DESAN:
I heard the Quadri guy sold drugs and did the fake ID for chidimma
But they want to charge him for murder... when it come to crime U will see SE & SW seamless collabo....for unity impossicant.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Court Orders Chidinma, Accomplice Trial At High Court by Polynek(m): 8:38pm On Sep 09, 2021
Let's b watching shaa, but I won't be surprised if she didn't go to prison or Her punishment may not be too cruel, no b Naija again grin
Re: Usifo Ataga: Court Orders Chidinma, Accomplice Trial At High Court by oyatz(m): 3:01pm On Mar 07, 2022
Randal:
Who is the Quadri guy
Probably the Boyfriend of Chidinma Ojukwu.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Court Orders Chidinma, Accomplice Trial At High Court by oyatz(m): 3:05pm On Mar 07, 2022
eldoradoxx:
I knew all along that there was no way Chidimma could have singlehandedly overwhelmed and over powered Ataga and murdered him without a single scratch on her body. She had to have a strong male assisting her, Quadri obviously snuffed life out of Ataga with the connivance of Chioma.

She drugged Ataga and stabbed him multiple times.
The knife she used was found in the vicinity of her house at Alagomeji, Yaba

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N30m Fraud: Herbalist Sacks Counsel, As Court Sends Him Back To Prison Till Sep / Anambra Police Nab Robbers Operating On Second Niger Bridge / Fubara Manilla Pepple: Women Protest Against Rapist In Bonny Island, Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.