Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,729 members, 7,820,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

4 Carryovers Out Of 6 Course He Offered!!! Jizzz... Read On Friends - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 4 Carryovers Out Of 6 Course He Offered!!! Jizzz... Read On Friends (387 Views)

The Truth About Carryovers (verified) / 5 Ways You Can Avoid Carryovers As A Fresh Student / I Am Now Depending On Friends For Food And Shelter -nigerian Man Studying Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Carryovers Out Of 6 Course He Offered!!! Jizzz... Read On Friends by Mustystrange98: 8:44am On Sep 07, 2021
'Don't worry yourself it's just carryovers it doesn't define who you are. Not all the best students makes it in life..... Look at bill gate...eh mm...dangote, macking zukerbird....berg sorry'.

He said to a lad who had 4 carryovers!! Mehnn!! 4 CO's out of 6 six courses he offered. Jizz!!!

Me:�� who told you this stuffs, where, I mean where, I say were was it written that those that who fails makes it in life. Is it in the bible, quran or any book of the wise ones.
Or this is another round of your inspirational talks.

Him: don't misquote me o! Its something thats obvious. Look...look at marking zukerbird, dangote and bill gate. They were school drop out now the best students now work for him.

Me:�(what's wrong with this guy) I wondered : look my friend you need go make your findings about these people you mentioned they are not what you thought they were. Besides we should stop looking at the best students that aren't successful but rather look the other way round. We should also look at the lower class student (...) not all of them were successful.
Non Muslims please permit me to draw analogy from the holy Quran.
ﻭَﺍﻟَّﺬِﻳﻦَ ﺟَﺎﻫَﺪُﻭﺍ ﻓِﻴﻨَﺎ ﻟَﻨَﻬْﺪِﻳَﻨَّﻬُﻢْ ﺳُﺒُﻠَﻨَﺎ ۚ ﻭَﺇِﻥَّ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪَ ﻟَﻤَﻊَ ﺍﻟْﻤُﺤْﺴِﻨِﻴﻦ

And those who strive in Our (cause),- We will
certainly guide them to our Paths: For verily Allah is
with those who do right.(29. Al-Ankaboot versus 69).

That we couldn't be more righteous as the ones in past doesn't mean we shouldn't struggle to attain the Godly path.
I don't know for the Christians or the atheists but I believe our ideas towards this topic is the same -only values that differs.

Side Note: we should try calling a spade a spade not minding whose Ox is gored. I performed below expectations at my level 100,
Ya that doesn't mean I should be justifying my failure and in the same vein giving divisive motivation to other student.

Just as Perlemo in money heist season 5 said to Stockholm when she shot Arturo.
"You want to assuage your guilt by tossing a bucket of shit on us?".

So spank the erred child and pacify him later, therein lies a lesson for the wise.
™Musty strange

(1) (Reply)

The Impact Of Science And Technology On The Modern Society / UNIBEN PhD Aspirants For 2022/2023 Session / Effective Students Focus On Just One Thing At A Time...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.