Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,506 members, 7,958,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:30 PM

9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived (64033 Views)

9/11 Mastermind, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed Not Convicted 20 Years After / Biggest Threat Of 9/11-style Attack After Taliban Unveils Hellish Cabinet( Pix) / Noor bin Ladin Says Trump 'Must Be Re-Elected' To Prevent Another 9/11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by Olaolufred(m): 1:46pm On Sep 07, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
Children of Ellah really terrified me that day... After all these sleepy Joe let Talibans have Afghanistan... what a lazy soul

It was actually awake trump that signed an agreement of departure before May 1st, 2021.

Who would have taken over if not those he signed agreement with?

That agreement and its fanfare photoshoot was a hand-over ceremony.
Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by Naijabad: 1:46pm On Sep 07, 2021
Sonoyom:
Religion and terrorism cool

ISLAM AND TERRORISM ARE TWO SIDES OF THE SAME COIN
Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by AloneTK: 1:58pm On Sep 07, 2021
killALIEN:
Just imagine after all the atrocities caused by the muzlims, i wonder why they are still allowed to exist on the surface of this earth.

Soon we shall get there, believe me islam will be eradicated.

Not all muslims are extremists/bad. We have bad christians and traditionalists too.
Using hatred to fight hatred won't solve religious wars/differences.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by AbdulHakeem44(m): 2:01pm On Sep 07, 2021
ipobarethieves:
sad sad Osama bin Laden sad that year sad

God punish Ala angry angry sad
Lol, you are still living in denial after all these years?
Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by kingkhan(m): 2:07pm On Sep 07, 2021
killALIEN:
Just imagine after all the atrocities caused by the muzlims, i wonder why they are still allowed to exist on the surface of this earth.

not even your f$ther Can eradicate Islam. Try and see. I'd!0t
Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by Miket4real: 2:11pm On Sep 07, 2021
ogbiwa:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/911-incredible-story-man-who-24918301

Congrats, happy womb building escape

https://free.facebook.com/hashtag/greendiamondessay?refid=52&ref=opera_speed_dial&_ft_=mf_story_key.109320068153941%3Atop_level_post_id.109320068153941%3Atl_objid.109320068153941%3Acontent_owner_id_new.100321435720471%3Athrowback_story_fbid.109320068153941%3Apage_id.100321435720471%3Astory_location.4%3Astory_attachment_style.photo%3Aott.AX-6lo1UeFQJHj2l%3Atds_flgs.3%3Athid.100321435720471&__tn__=R
Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by seunjungle1(m): 2:39pm On Sep 07, 2021
Osama Bin Ladin day in the history of America
Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by MufasaLion: 2:40pm On Sep 07, 2021
Penguin2:
Just imagine he was a Winners Chapel, Redeem, Chosen or any of these stupid churches full of aberration and wrong interpretation of God’s words as headed by charlatans who call themselves men of God...

...he would have claimed how he had a chosen apron hung in his office or how he wore it to work on that faithful day

Or he would have claimed he was wearing a necklace with the face of daddy Adegboye and that was what saved him

Or it was the prophet pronunciations of daddy Oyedepo which he had listened to on his way to work.

What if he was a traditionalist? He would have bought the biggest of rams to thank the “eyes of the gods” whose talisman protected him.

Africans...my people perish for lack of wisdom.

This American man who survived this might not even be a Christian. Dude might even be an atheist. He knows he survived only by chance and nothing else.

If we stopped looking for solutions where they are not.

Damn! You spoke my mind. You deserve a chilled Heineken. cool

1 Like

Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by Mubiz(m): 3:08pm On Sep 07, 2021
9\11 is an inside job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by antimason(m): 3:19pm On Sep 07, 2021
killALIEN:

see Mumu oooo. No go find problem to your solution, you think Islam is your problem. SMH
Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by Gfskw: 3:38pm On Sep 07, 2021
Really
Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by EndBuhariNow(m): 3:50pm On Sep 07, 2021
Olaolufred:

It was actually awake trump that signed an agreement of departure before May 1st, 2021.

Who would have taken over if not those he signed agreement with?

That agreement and its fanfare photoshoot was a hand-over ceremony.
upon all the agreements trump signed before leaving office the only one he find worthy of is handing over Afghanistan to terrorist Talibans... he try
Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by Olaolufred(m): 4:03pm On Sep 07, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
upon all the agreements trump signed before leaving office the only one he find worthy of is handing over Afghanistan to terrorist Talibans... he try

Fear Politicians bro.
You may be one anyway.
Obama used withdrawal of their military from Afghanistan to campaign because he knew Americans are tired of it.
Trump wanted to use same to win popularity, hence he signed that deal.

[b]The United States Armed Forces completed their withdrawal from Afghanistan on 30 August 2021, marking the end of the 2001–2021 War in Afghanistan. The withdrawal took place in the context of the Doha Agreement (formally titled the Agreement for Bringing Peace to Afghanistan),[7] signed in February 2020 by the Trump administration and the Taliban without participation by the Afghan government, which provided for the withdrawal of all foreign forces from Afghanistan, in return for a Taliban pledge to prevent al-Qaeda from operating in areas under Taliban control, and future talks between the Taliban and the Afghan government for a permanent ceasefire.[8]

As part of the Doha Agreement, the Trump administration agreed to an initial reduction of US forces from 13,000 to 8,600 troops by July 2020, followed by a complete withdrawal by 1 May 2021, if the Taliban kept its commitments.[9] At the start of the Biden administration, there were 2,500 US soldiers in Afghanistan and in April Biden said the US would not begin withdrawing these soldiers before 1 May, but would complete the withdrawal by 11 September.[/b]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Withdrawal_of_United_States_troops_from_Afghanistan_(2020%E2%80%932021)

I HOPE THIS WILL HELP YOU.
Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by Oluomo90(m): 4:09pm On Sep 07, 2021
What a lucky man indeed
Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by guychidile: 4:57pm On Sep 07, 2021
Your time haven't come..gba gam!
Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by adewad13(m): 5:27pm On Sep 07, 2021
killALIEN:

By your great great grandfather ....
Islam is coming to rule the world.
You can include this in your will that someone once said it.
Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by EndBuhariNow(m): 6:05pm On Sep 07, 2021
Olaolufred:

Fear Politicians bro.
You may be one anyway.
Obama used withdrawal of their military from Afghanistan to campaign because he knew Americans are tired of it.
Trump wanted to use same to win popularity, hence he signed that deal.

[b]The United States Armed Forces completed their withdrawal from Afghanistan on 30 August 2021, marking the end of the 2001–2021 War in Afghanistan. The withdrawal took place in the context of the Doha Agreement (formally titled the Agreement for Bringing Peace to Afghanistan),[7] signed in February 2020 by the Trump administration and the Taliban without participation by the Afghan government, which provided for the withdrawal of all foreign forces from Afghanistan, in return for a Taliban pledge to prevent al-Qaeda from operating in areas under Taliban control, and future talks between the Taliban and the Afghan government for a permanent ceasefire.[8]

As part of the Doha Agreement, the Trump administration agreed to an initial reduction of US forces from 13,000 to 8,600 troops by July 2020, followed by a complete withdrawal by 1 May 2021, if the Taliban kept its commitments.[9] At the start of the Biden administration, there were 2,500 US soldiers in Afghanistan and in April Biden said the US would not begin withdrawing these soldiers before 1 May, but would complete the withdrawal by 11 September.[/b]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Withdrawal_of_United_States_troops_from_Afghanistan_(2020%E2%80%932021)

I HOPE THIS WILL HELP YOU.
let just say... sleepy Joe is upgraded educated version of buhari... his cluelessness is not here
Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by jaxxy(m): 6:48pm On Sep 07, 2021
killALIEN:

I’m not sure every Muslim supports or believes in terrorism. undecided
Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by Breastfeed: 7:35pm On Sep 07, 2021
I'm so happy for him, he was really lucky just like I was lucky to discover that I could track all my transactions and pay bills directly from the IE mobile app, you should try it too at https://www.ikejaelectric.com/mobile-app/?utm_source=Nairaland&utm_medium=Banner&utm_campaign=Power_In_Your_Hands

1 Like

Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 07, 2021
jaxxy:

I’m not sure every Muslim supports or believes in terrorism. undecided

They pretend to duck, but once they gain numbers they all do.
Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by jaxxy(m): 7:59pm On Sep 07, 2021
killALIEN:

They pretend to duck, but once they gain numbers they all do.

Probably.
Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by aluyapreston: 9:39pm On Sep 07, 2021
Sonoyom:

This one you dey call my papa anyhow wetin i won call you when no get papa? Bastard!

Go and read about the crusaders and also how people were burnt at stake for being in possession of the bible.

I am a Christian but i am not religious, i just hope you understand the difference between religion and righteousness.
Na my last reply to you be this, u can keep insulting your father that you know not.

It is not about religion. There is a current crisis and it is a Islam presently. Don't blame religion for it. Blame Islam. Most of the civilian mass shootings globally are all carried out by atheists and nationalist but you do not see them as a problem

Blame Islam for their fvckery and don't drag others into it
Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by generalwhite(m): 8:06am On Sep 08, 2021
joefelin2345:
How do you mean by...Destiny man? So those that died in that incident were not ..Destiny people..Abi? Nigerians' mentality. Religious bigotry all around.

When I say destiny man, this means he was not destined to die yet. I’m the sender of the word and you being the recipient shouldn’t assume or twist my word in another meaning.
Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by Olaolufred(m): 9:20am On Sep 08, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
let just say... sleepy Joe is upgraded educated version of buhari... his cluelessness is not here

You are right.

Sleepy Joe and Brainless Trump are same as uneducated version of Buhari.

How on earth will someone with brain boycott their own installed president (Ashraf Ghani),

And negotiate with Taliban to withdraw from Afghanistan?

USA under trump gave the legitimacy of Afghan leadership to Taliban. After that agreement, power had already changed hands.
Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by EndBuhariNow(m): 10:35am On Sep 08, 2021
Olaolufred:

You are right.

Sleepy Joe and Brainless Trump are same as uneducated version of Buhari.

How on earth will someone with brain boycott their own installed president (Ashraf Ghani),

And negotiate with Taliban to withdraw from Afghanistan?

USA under trump gave the legitimacy of Afghan leadership to Taliban. After that agreement, power had already changed hands.
Trump also goofed but had it been he still there he will not hand over to terrorist Taliban easily like that
Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by Olaolufred(m): 12:59pm On Sep 08, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
Trump also goofed but had it been he still there he will not hand over to terrorist Taliban easily like that

Goofed to legitimize an illegitimate terrorists.
Goofed to withdraw 13,000 to 8,600 troops by July 2020, followed by a complete withdrawal by 1 May 2021, if the Taliban kept its commitments. At the start of the Biden administration, there were 2,500 US soldiers in Afghanistan.

Simple arithmetic; 13,000-2,500=10,500 withdrawn by Trump (someone who is not handing over to taliban abi)

Did Taliban kept their side of the commitments? YES- No attack on US or its interests.

Why would trump not obey the agreement he signed?

If you have excuse for that, then only hypocrisy can make one to condemn Taliban and excuse someone who signed an agreement he was never committed to.
Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by Shimran(m): 4:34pm On Sep 08, 2021
killALIEN:

Since time immemorial: what you have been saying. Nothing to happen to my beloved Muslims.
Aside, Islam/Muslims aren't what you thought of.
Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by Olaolufred(m): 12:49pm On Sep 09, 2021
Olaolufred:

Goofed to legitimize an illegitimate terrorists.
Goofed to withdraw 13,000 to 8,600 troops by July 2020, followed by a complete withdrawal by 1 May 2021, if the Taliban kept its commitments. At the start of the Biden administration, there were 2,500 US soldiers in Afghanistan.

Simple arithmetic; 13,000-2,500=10,500 withdrawn by Trump (someone who is not handing over to taliban abi)

Did Taliban kept their side of the commitments? YES- No attack on US or its interests.

Why would trump not obey the agreement he signed?

If you have excuse for that, then only hypocrisy can make one to condemn Taliban and excuse someone who signed an agreement he was never committed to.

Talibans still keeping their own sides of the agreement with trump.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/09/09/asia/afghanistan-kabul-airport-flight-intl/index.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Winnie Mandela Braiding Zolek, Granddaughter's Hair- Now She's Bald from Cancer / Jacob Zuma Resigns As South African President! / How African Leaders Are Carried In Russia Vs In England (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.