Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

God's Voice, The Devil's Voice Or Your Thoughts? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God's Voice, The Devil's Voice Or Your Thoughts? (262 Views)

How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions / Humanists And Freethinkers: What Are Your Thoughts On Abortion? / Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God's Voice, The Devil's Voice Or Your Thoughts? by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 07, 2021

1 Like

Re: God's Voice, The Devil's Voice Or Your Thoughts? by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 07, 2021
My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.
Re: God's Voice, The Devil's Voice Or Your Thoughts? by reiddecuti: 10:18am On Sep 07, 2021
Mr Righteousness! over to U!..
Re: God's Voice, The Devil's Voice Or Your Thoughts? by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 07, 2021
reiddecuti:
Mr Righteousness! over to U!..

Who is that then? grin
Re: God's Voice, The Devil's Voice Or Your Thoughts? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 07, 2021
Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

(1) (Reply)

Need Urgent Dream Interpreter / Have You Noticed That Church Rats Are Now More Robust Than House Rats? / What's The Implication(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.