Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,308 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Wike: States Destroying Alcoholic Drinks Cannot Continue To Enjoy Rivers VAT - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: States Destroying Alcoholic Drinks Cannot Continue To Enjoy Rivers VAT (48078 Views)

Rivers VAT Not For Abuja People, I Don’t Care If Heaven Falls, Wike Warns / States Destroying Alcoholic Drinks Cannot Continue To Enjoy Rivers VAT Receipts: / New Minimum Wage: Wike States Position, Laments Workers’ Incessant Demands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: States Destroying Alcoholic Drinks Cannot Continue To Enjoy Rivers VAT by saajus: 12:25pm On Sep 07, 2021
If not hypocrisy, what else can we call it? You said something is a sin but you are not rejecting proceeds of the sin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: States Destroying Alcoholic Drinks Cannot Continue To Enjoy Rivers VAT by Abujaexpress: 12:26pm On Sep 07, 2021
Pierocash:
The charlatans keep destroying drinks that pays VAT through which they are been paid. Stupid religion of confusion.

You are destroying drinks ,but enjoy part of the tax been paid by this companies. Isn't that wickedness and hypocrisy.

I stand with Nyesom Wike
It's simply hypocrisy

4 Likes

Re: Wike: States Destroying Alcoholic Drinks Cannot Continue To Enjoy Rivers VAT by Ladycewhy(f): 12:28pm On Sep 07, 2021
This move by wike just changed the game for these parasites , they never expeterit grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Wike: States Destroying Alcoholic Drinks Cannot Continue To Enjoy Rivers VAT by Suremikky(m): 12:31pm On Sep 07, 2021
clarocuzioo:
Good one from Wike. Lazy parasites that won't create wealth but destroy wealth created by others, yet want to eat the dividends of what they destroyed.

Point of correction, always want to eat the lion share

6 Likes

Re: Wike: States Destroying Alcoholic Drinks Cannot Continue To Enjoy Rivers VAT by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 07, 2021
Foreigna2:

You haven't seen terrorism. Wait till your Northern states become broke and don't have money to pay bandits. You will see Hell on earth.

grin grin

They would pay ransom through their anus

5 Likes

Re: Wike: States Destroying Alcoholic Drinks Cannot Continue To Enjoy Rivers VAT by ogunleti(m): 12:34pm On Sep 07, 2021
amc:
Meanwhile Rivers State VAT contribution is just over 10% of what Lagos state contributes yet he is the one making the most noise. grin

https://www.thecable.ng/adeosun-half-nigerias-vat-comes-lagos

why have you decided to digress from the main point, I choose not to be deceived. Whether it's 0.5% or less, the point is why should you destroy part of my farm produce, because you don't support its usage and still share in the dividend of the remaining?

To show the highest level of hypocrisy, despite it boldly written on cigarettes that smokers are liable to die young, they never mention anything about it.

Wake up from your slumber, face your reality and stop focusing on irrelevant.

Lastly, because someone has a large farm and decided not to take care of it, that shouldn't stop you from taking care of my own small farm. I don't work with another person time.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Wike: States Destroying Alcoholic Drinks Cannot Continue To Enjoy Rivers VAT by Suremikky(m): 12:35pm On Sep 07, 2021
amc:

The Abokis in FCT are contributing 20% of the total VAT. Tell us how much you guys are contributing? grin

ur brain is paining u

4 Likes

Re: Wike: States Destroying Alcoholic Drinks Cannot Continue To Enjoy Rivers VAT by Ellasure: 12:37pm On Sep 07, 2021
Jimasun:

I am Yoruba. Nobody contributes more than us except they are decieving you. And I am not wailing.
I just hate hypocrisy

Keep on dancing with your tribe name.

VAT is a consumption tax and should be collected by state governments.

Yoruba land need the money for its development. We don't need islamic clerics to help us determine how to get money, spend money in Yorubaland.
Re: Wike: States Destroying Alcoholic Drinks Cannot Continue To Enjoy Rivers VAT by Tareq1105: 12:39pm On Sep 07, 2021
uptownmusic:

Stop talking trash, covering of your body don't stop you from being a harlot and drug addict. Northern women are the highest drug users, cos of depress and oppression from the religion and culture of the North.

From my 25 yrs experience so far in the North, covering your body doesn't stop them from being a harlot.

I've seen that in schools here and in offices. The most shocking thing is that the married women are not left out.

6 Likes

Re: Wike: States Destroying Alcoholic Drinks Cannot Continue To Enjoy Rivers VAT by Chibuezem(m): 12:42pm On Sep 07, 2021
IJOBA11:
THEN STOP COLLECTING VAT FROM THE SALES OF ALCOHOL BECAUSE ITS HARAM, I DONT DRINK ALCOHOL AND I DONT WANT TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT.

IT’S COMMON SENSICAL MAI GIDA
bunch of hypocrites islambad

2 Likes

Re: Wike: States Destroying Alcoholic Drinks Cannot Continue To Enjoy Rivers VAT by BillionKnights: 12:45pm On Sep 07, 2021
a

3 Likes

Re: Wike: States Destroying Alcoholic Drinks Cannot Continue To Enjoy Rivers VAT by Freebills12: 12:49pm On Sep 07, 2021
amc:
Meanwhile Rivers State VAT contribution is just over 10% of what Lagos state contributes yet he is the one making the most noise. grin

You are quoting Kemi the NYSC certificate forger... Invariably your news is outdated 6 years ago...

1 Like

Re: Wike: States Destroying Alcoholic Drinks Cannot Continue To Enjoy Rivers VAT by oluwaahmed: 12:52pm On Sep 07, 2021
amc:

The Abokis in FCT are contributing 20% of the total VAT. Tell us how much you guys are contributing? grin

Quota system education has finished your thinking faculty. Do you even know what or how VAT is generated? So all the companies, Hotels, Eatery are owned by hausas in Abuja abi. Oponu leleyi ooo

6 Likes

Re: Wike: States Destroying Alcoholic Drinks Cannot Continue To Enjoy Rivers VAT by benson81(m): 12:53pm On Sep 07, 2021
amc:

Let Lagos make their own noise na.abi na ur noise? If you don't have what to say,u just read other comments.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: States Destroying Alcoholic Drinks Cannot Continue To Enjoy Rivers VAT by Masterkernel1: 1:03pm On Sep 07, 2021
amc:

Look at this man from the poverty capital of the world. Oil is from the South, VAT from the South. You want VAT from Beer, but you destroy same Beer, bipolar North.

7 Likes

Re: Wike: States Destroying Alcoholic Drinks Cannot Continue To Enjoy Rivers VAT by patrickmuf(m): 1:04pm On Sep 07, 2021
amc:

So, what is your point?

Even if Rivers contribute 0.1% it is well within the right of the state to collect it...Lagos state is evening in support of the judgment so quit trying to whip up ethnic division...

7 Likes

Re: Wike: States Destroying Alcoholic Drinks Cannot Continue To Enjoy Rivers VAT by eguarojeona: 1:05pm On Sep 07, 2021
amc:

Abuja that cannot survive without the crude rents from oil from the south.Whatever the north is producing,keep it.Its only you northerners that are crying though.

6 Likes

Re: Wike: States Destroying Alcoholic Drinks Cannot Continue To Enjoy Rivers VAT by eguarojeona: 1:08pm On Sep 07, 2021
amc:

FCT is contributing 20%, Kaduna 5%, Kaduna 1%. Just tell us how much your people are contributing. Abi shame dey catch you? grin grin
Ok,keep all your VAT.its only the north i see crying since.Parasites.You don't take pork, alcohol, mannequin,brothels disturns you but you want money from taxing them in the south.Parasite much

7 Likes

Re: Wike: States Destroying Alcoholic Drinks Cannot Continue To Enjoy Rivers VAT by MansoryMX(m): 1:09pm On Sep 07, 2021
Was there no Alcoholic drink in Yusuf’s wedding? Hypocrites of the highest order. I don’t blame them. I blame the people representing us wey nor wan this country to divide. We are just too different from those people up North.

8 Likes

Re: Wike: States Destroying Alcoholic Drinks Cannot Continue To Enjoy Rivers VAT by erico2k2(m): 1:10pm On Sep 07, 2021
amc:

FCT is contributing 20%, Kaduna 5%, Kaduna 1%. Just tell us how much your people are contributing. Abi shame dey catch you? grin grin
so in ur infinite wisdom the FCT is a Northern territory right??

1 Like

Re: Wike: States Destroying Alcoholic Drinks Cannot Continue To Enjoy Rivers VAT by ajl: 1:18pm On Sep 07, 2021
amc:

But the biggest contributors of VAT are not wailing unlike you lot. Empty vessels making the most noise. grin

Says who? Lagos State law makers are in the middle of making laws to support Lagos State government collecting VAT directly. I read about it yesterday. They have already proposed a bill on VAT collection by Lagos State government.

6 Likes

Re: Wike: States Destroying Alcoholic Drinks Cannot Continue To Enjoy Rivers VAT by sylve11: 1:18pm On Sep 07, 2021
hmmm @ Wike. cool

1 Like

Re: Wike: States Destroying Alcoholic Drinks Cannot Continue To Enjoy Rivers VAT by Cantonese: 1:19pm On Sep 07, 2021
amc:

And you think the FCT belongs to the north? Remember is it called the Federal capital territory. It belongs to all!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: States Destroying Alcoholic Drinks Cannot Continue To Enjoy Rivers VAT by KILLBuhariNOW: 1:20pm On Sep 07, 2021
Pierocash:
The charlatans keep destroying drinks that pays VAT through which they are been paid. Stupid religion of confusion.

You are destroying drinks ,but enjoy part of the tax been paid by this companies. Isn't that wickedness and hypocrisy.

I stand with Nyesom Wike
they are criminal lazy gworo munching mallams

a good southern presidency is what we need

not Tinubu or anything related to him

nonpartisan1

6 Likes

Re: Wike: States Destroying Alcoholic Drinks Cannot Continue To Enjoy Rivers VAT by Fourwinds: 1:22pm On Sep 07, 2021
amc:

But the biggest contributors of VAT are not wailing unlike you lot. Empty vessels making the most noise. grin

Genesiis(m): 10:59am
Why eat the proceed of the product you vehemently rejected ?

1 Like

Re: Wike: States Destroying Alcoholic Drinks Cannot Continue To Enjoy Rivers VAT by KILLBuhariNOW: 1:22pm On Sep 07, 2021
IJOBA11:
YOU MEAN WITH KULIKULI AND FURAgrin
Hahahahaha
nonpartisan1 oooo

2 Likes

Re: Wike: States Destroying Alcoholic Drinks Cannot Continue To Enjoy Rivers VAT by membranus: 1:22pm On Sep 07, 2021
bamvik:
Fct 20% while Rivers 5% ?

FCT 20% from what industries?

Lie, lie.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: States Destroying Alcoholic Drinks Cannot Continue To Enjoy Rivers VAT by amc: 1:25pm On Sep 07, 2021
naijapips04:

How many northerners do you think own businesses in Abuja? The only recruiting thing northerners do is politics and government work. These are not vatable.

Do you know consumption tax is? VAT is a consumption tax and it not paid by businesses alone.
Re: Wike: States Destroying Alcoholic Drinks Cannot Continue To Enjoy Rivers VAT by Conrod: 1:27pm On Sep 07, 2021
seunmsg:

FIXED.

Most of the VAT generating businesses in the FCT are owned and managed by business men from the south. Hotels, clubs, restaurants, auto sales, real estate, Pharmacies, Boutiques, shopping malls etc in Abuja are dominated by Southerners.
First time you're making sense.kudos

2 Likes

Re: Wike: States Destroying Alcoholic Drinks Cannot Continue To Enjoy Rivers VAT by omoadeleye(m): 1:27pm On Sep 07, 2021
amc:

Does it make the state a lesser state?

1 Like

Re: Wike: States Destroying Alcoholic Drinks Cannot Continue To Enjoy Rivers VAT by Cele777: 1:29pm On Sep 07, 2021
Jimasun:

I am Yoruba. Nobody contributes more than us except they are decieving you. And I am not wailing.
I just hate hypocrisy

You are a fucking idiot.
The yorubas in lagos are very poor and dirty The logos vat and tax are mainly from igbos and South Southerners yorubas contribute nothing so, stop deceiving yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin / Governor Ajimobi And His Daughter Stare At Each Other At An Event / Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.