Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Searching - 2BABA ft. Bongos Ikwue (Video) - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Searching - 2BABA ft. Bongos Ikwue (Video) (46171 Views)

2baba Ft Wizkid - Opo Song Mp3 Download Free / Download Instrumental: 2baba Ft Peruzzi – Amaka (beat By Hitsound) / DOWNLOAD MP3: 2baba Ft Peruzzi - Amaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Searching - 2BABA ft. Bongos Ikwue (Video) by ugodson(m): 4:52pm On Sep 07, 2021
This is d main guy here Tu Baba. Omo guy u too make sense.

1 Like

Re: Searching - 2BABA ft. Bongos Ikwue (Video) by jimyjames(m): 4:55pm On Sep 07, 2021
Bmaster:
Ashawo remix

What exactly is shameful about the song ashawo? The song is one of his best songs I like it, there is nothing shameful about it
Re: Searching - 2BABA ft. Bongos Ikwue (Video) by akdjr(m): 4:56pm On Sep 07, 2021
2Baba keep ensuring that the legend of the old enjoy the fruit of the struggle they started before the music industry become this big. He did with Victor Uwaifo, Victor Olaiya, Majek Fashek and now Bongos Ikwue.

2 Likes

Re: Searching - 2BABA ft. Bongos Ikwue (Video) by Iphran6: 5:00pm On Sep 07, 2021
2Baba repping the idoma nation �%, a true Fbi (full blooded idoma) man. I can hear the name of my village (Igumale) in that legendary song. We proud of our legend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Searching - 2BABA ft. Bongos Ikwue (Video) by Bmaster(m): 5:00pm On Sep 07, 2021
jimyjames:

What exactly is shameful about the song ashawo? The song is one of his best songs I like it, there is nothing shameful about it
And you follow like the video abi

You fit allow your siblings play such music video?
Re: Searching - 2BABA ft. Bongos Ikwue (Video) by jimyjames(m): 5:00pm On Sep 07, 2021
erubati:
Surprisingly,Annie was seen in the comment section of his Instagram post.
All na for the new music wey come out jooor
2face is too big in the muscle industry to use his family he has been protecting all these years, to promote a song
Re: Searching - 2BABA ft. Bongos Ikwue (Video) by jimyjames(m): 5:02pm On Sep 07, 2021
Bmaster:
And you follow like the video abi

You fit allow your siblings play such music video?

I have watched the video multiple times sitting in the living room with my mother and siblings
Re: Searching - 2BABA ft. Bongos Ikwue (Video) by Awoo88: 5:02pm On Sep 07, 2021
This was the reason for the stupid query between him and his wife. When he wanted to release oyi, he had a fight with his wife. Nonsense people
Re: Searching - 2BABA ft. Bongos Ikwue (Video) by Bmaster(m): 5:06pm On Sep 07, 2021
jimyjames:

I have watched the video multiple times sitting in the living room with my mother and siblings
ok
Re: Searching - 2BABA ft. Bongos Ikwue (Video) by Awoo88: 5:09pm On Sep 07, 2021
jimyjames:

2face is too big in the muscle industry to use his family he has been protecting all these years, to promote a song
E don do am b4. Before oyi release, him and him wife get issue. Check am
Re: Searching - 2BABA ft. Bongos Ikwue (Video) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 07, 2021
Lightorder:
how ? He should have abandoned his other kids so he can concentrate on your sister . Who among those baby mamas didn’t know him before spreading their legs

Common, don't attach too much importance to my comment,,, na cruise nah. 2face has been my nigga since the days of 'catch the vibe & get the feeling' grin

Besides, I am Yoruba, so Annie & I have nothing in common. Se o get?
Re: Searching - 2BABA ft. Bongos Ikwue (Video) by Hugo7(m): 5:22pm On Sep 07, 2021
Iyaebe:
He should go and sleep abeg.The same fate awaits him over and over again if he refuse to tame his wandering dick,let him keep searching till thy kingdom comes. I hate people who don't fault themselves.

Why you carry the matter for head? grin
Re: Searching - 2BABA ft. Bongos Ikwue (Video) by Hugo7(m): 5:23pm On Sep 07, 2021
timothy2396:
2baba na man........he has NEVER said anything about this saga... He's living his life and moving just like wizkid.... Very matured.
He Earned my respect for that singular act.

1 Like

Re: Searching - 2BABA ft. Bongos Ikwue (Video) by jimyjames(m): 5:24pm On Sep 07, 2021
Awoo88:

E don do am b4. Before oyi release, him and him wife get issue. Check am
He had issues with black face during that time too, 2face will never throw his family to the public just to promote a song, 2face is already a big fish in the music industry he doesn't need such to promote a song , why will 2face use his family to promote an old song belonging to bongos ikwue? , is he an up coming musician? What's his gain? How many millions or billions will he get from the song?

2 Likes

Re: Searching - 2BABA ft. Bongos Ikwue (Video) by officialchikzy0(m): 5:50pm On Sep 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...

The song is dope...

I have a great feeling everything about that their marriage saga is arrnagee just to make this song a dope one
All is clout chasing I can relate
Re: Searching - 2BABA ft. Bongos Ikwue (Video) by sunboy(m): 5:59pm On Sep 07, 2021
Iyaebe:
He should go and sleep abeg.The same fate awaits him over and over again if he refuse to tame his wandering dick,let him keep searching till thy kingdom comes. I hate people who don't fault themselves.

Is it your dick that he’s been wandering ??
Did anyone accused him of cheating ??

The internet just give every Tom, Dick and Harry to say whatever about people’s life sha
Re: Searching - 2BABA ft. Bongos Ikwue (Video) by sunboy(m): 6:00pm On Sep 07, 2021
festacman:
Collabo of legends.

Tuface has his demons and has never claimed he is a saint. In fact none of us is. We love him for his good music and for his being straightforward and down-to-earth inspite of his weaknesses. Above all, he has tried his best to be a good and caring father to his children inspite of 'political shenanigans' of the mothers of his children.

My respect for him remains intact.

You nailed it!!!!

1 Like

Re: Searching - 2BABA ft. Bongos Ikwue (Video) by sunboy(m): 6:02pm On Sep 07, 2021
MVLOX:
What if the Annie matter was just a ploy to give this release so much audience.... You get what I mean now abi....

2baba already had the audience, he doesn’t need to create unnecessary attention to promote his song, that’s for up and coming artiste.

Don’t insult 2baba abeg

3 Likes

Re: Searching - 2BABA ft. Bongos Ikwue (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 6:02pm On Sep 07, 2021
I just wish Baba will keep mute to the public on the family katakata

1 Like

Re: Searching - 2BABA ft. Bongos Ikwue (Video) by ogmask: 6:02pm On Sep 07, 2021
No, not possible, you can't take it away for the greatest and the very best. Humility unparalleled , brother for life tuface inno idibia. Respect bro

1 Like

Re: Searching - 2BABA ft. Bongos Ikwue (Video) by Obidiugwu: 6:17pm On Sep 07, 2021
Nice one...Dm us for directing of your musical videos, movies,event and commercial..ZeroEightOneThreeFourThreeFiveOneSixThreeSix
Re: Searching - 2BABA ft. Bongos Ikwue (Video) by JOSEPH4334: 6:23pm On Sep 07, 2021
NO One B Like 2BABa �
The cost of that video shoot is ................................................................................... I comment my Reserve Living Legend
Re: Searching - 2BABA ft. Bongos Ikwue (Video) by Drizzy5001(m): 6:24pm On Sep 07, 2021
I have never seen hair on tuface's head before, always on Skin cut, nice song though,but I no sabi that bongos.
Re: Searching - 2BABA ft. Bongos Ikwue (Video) by Lamasta(m): 6:24pm On Sep 07, 2021
Idibia himself
Re: Searching - 2BABA ft. Bongos Ikwue (Video) by ComeToJesus: 6:44pm On Sep 07, 2021
crossfm:
Sensational singer 2baba has released a song featuring Bongos Ikwue,titled "Searching".

He talked about searching for true love and peace of mind. Could this song be an insight about what is going on in his family?.
What amasterpieces.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DViU44z_nIE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZS6CzSzO7w.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CThGRSaMF2U/?utm_medium=copy_link

Dunno what to say but this is pure bliss. The Bongos Ikwue effect just brought back reminiscences of my formative years.

Absolute craftsmanship from two legends of their epochs.
Re: Searching - 2BABA ft. Bongos Ikwue (Video) by Awoo88: 6:57pm On Sep 07, 2021
jimyjames:

He had issues with black face during that time too, 2face will never throw his family to the public just to promote a song, 2face is already a big fish in the music industry he doesn't need such to promote a song , why will 2face use his family to promote an old song belonging to bongos ikwue? , is he an up coming musician? What's his gain? How many millions or billions will he get from the song?
Stop over rating 2face. His wife was posting stuffs like this . Few week after the new of 2face and his wife having issue, a pic of his wife was released by him followed by oyi. And oyi was like a response to his wife than. Check the Google it. SM is turning supposedly mature folks into some thing else
Re: Searching - 2BABA ft. Bongos Ikwue (Video) by crossfm: 7:01pm On Sep 07, 2021
ComeToJesus:

Dunno what to say but this is pure bliss. The Bongos Ikwue effect just brought back reminiscences of my formative years.

Absolute craftsmanship from two legends of their epochs.
It reminds me of our turntable.
When music was bliss.

1 Like

Re: Searching - 2BABA ft. Bongos Ikwue (Video) by EJEHSON(m): 7:54pm On Sep 07, 2021
[You are just a bitter soul, only you know what's eating you up.quote author=Iyaebe post=105573758]He should go and sleep abeg.The same fate awaits him over and over again if he refuse to tame his wandering dick,let him keep searching till thy kingdom comes. I hate people who don't fault themselves.[/quote]
Re: Searching - 2BABA ft. Bongos Ikwue (Video) by Iretii0511(m): 8:06pm On Sep 07, 2021
Awoo88:

Stop over rating 2face. His wife was posting stuffs like this . Few week after the new of 2face and his wife having issue, a pic of his wife was released by him followed by oyi. And oyi was like a response to his wife than. Check the Google it. SM is turning supposedly mature folks into some thing else

The way some of you come up with conspiracy theories surprises me a lot. How can you say 2Baba decided to throw his family to the dirt just so he could do a remix of someone else’s song? I mean, this song is actually Bongos song for God’s sake. It’s 2Baba we are talking about.
Re: Searching - 2BABA ft. Bongos Ikwue (Video) by NaBanga: 8:07pm On Sep 07, 2021
The whole saga was just PR for his new music. These celebrities are just catching cruise with the public. grin
Re: Searching - 2BABA ft. Bongos Ikwue (Video) by exnovio(m): 8:07pm On Sep 07, 2021
Legend
Re: Searching - 2BABA ft. Bongos Ikwue (Video) by Awoo88: 8:29pm On Sep 07, 2021
Iretii0511:

The way some of you come up with conspiracy theories surprises me a lot. How can you say 2Baba decided to throw his family to the dirt just so he could do a remix of someone else’s song? I mean, this song is actually Bongos song for God’s sake. It’s 2Baba we are talking about.
I am telling you he has done it before. IF The release of a single after a social media scandal will make every reasonable person question the motive of that scandal. This is not the first time 2face will be sleeping over at the house of the woman who gave three kids. I fact, Annie is fully aware that she is sharing 2face with that woman. I dare say that the woman hold on 2face is stronger that Annie's hold. That is the only woman that will enter Lagos today and 2face will abandon all to be with her. Those close to 2face know these. So if Annei is talking about this and suddenly 2face is releasing a remix of a song, people wen get sense supposed suspect.
N/B: are u aware that 2face share tear at a public function because and this particular lady and Annie were having a public fight?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Bad Influence': Naira Marley New Song Got Nigerians Talking / Favourite Songs From The Golden Age Of Nigerian Music / See Full Winners List At Soundcity MVP Awards 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.