Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,429 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Searching - 2BABA ft. Bongos Ikwue (Video) - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Searching - 2BABA ft. Bongos Ikwue (Video) (46115 Views)

2baba Ft Wizkid - Opo Song Mp3 Download Free / Download Instrumental: 2baba Ft Peruzzi – Amaka (beat By Hitsound) / DOWNLOAD MP3: 2baba Ft Peruzzi - Amaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Searching - 2BABA ft. Bongos Ikwue (Video) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 07, 2021
I love Idoma language like mad. So sweet for music
Re: Searching - 2BABA ft. Bongos Ikwue (Video) by Yoighaman(m): 8:38pm On Sep 07, 2021
timothy2396:
2baba na man........he has NEVER said anything about this saga... He's living his life and moving just like wizkid.... Very matured.

He allowed his brother Charles to do all the talking...smart dude.
Re: Searching - 2BABA ft. Bongos Ikwue (Video) by Iretii0511(m): 8:43pm On Sep 07, 2021
Awoo88:

I am telling you he has done it before. IF The release of a single after a social media scandal will make every reasonable person question the motive of that scandal. This is not the first time 2face will be sleeping over at the house of the woman who gave three kids. I fact, Annie is fully aware that she is sharing 2face with that woman. I dare say that the woman hold on 2face is stronger that Annie's hold. That is the only woman that will enter Lagos today and 2face will abandon all to be with her. Those close to 2face know these. So if Annei is talking about this and suddenly 2face is releasing a remix of a song, people wen get sense supposed suspect.
N/B: are u aware that 2face share tear at a public function because and this particular lady and Annie were having a public fight?

Are you saying if plans has been underway to release a track prior to when an artist have personal problem, then he has to suspend the release of the track so as not to raise doubts about the work being the reason behind such personal problem? Or do you by any chance think it’s impossible for an artist to develop a personal problem since he wants to put out a body of his/her work?

What will 2Baba do that for? Popularity? Of course you know he has it? Money? Do you know how many businesses 2Baba controls that fetches him money? How much do you think this song will bring 2face that he would risk his family being ridiculed just to make it trend? Please be reasonable now.

1 Like

Re: Searching - 2BABA ft. Bongos Ikwue (Video) by Dharniel600(m): 9:56pm On Sep 07, 2021
This song too go make sense o. Have watched the video back to back to back.
Re: Searching - 2BABA ft. Bongos Ikwue (Video) by Nemi64(m): 10:05pm On Sep 07, 2021
omo, some people need to go buy sense o.. so 2baba should stop singing because one Annie somewhere is trying to be a pain in the ass
Re: Searching - 2BABA ft. Bongos Ikwue (Video) by jimyjames(m): 10:41pm On Sep 07, 2021
Awoo88:

Stop over rating 2face. His wife was posting stuffs like this . Few week after the new of 2face and his wife having issue, a pic of his wife was released by him followed by oyi. And oyi was like a response to his wife than. Check the Google it. SM is turning supposedly mature folks into some thing else
You are not making any point here, what stuff was Annie posting? And what picture of Annie did 2face release?

That song oyi was released after blackface declared war on 2face accusing 2face of intellectual property theft threatening to end 2face career etc blackface even called 2face out for throwing shots at him in the song
Re: Searching - 2BABA ft. Bongos Ikwue (Video) by Tonytonex(m): 10:52pm On Sep 07, 2021
2face never change. Still having 2face. He better grow up.
Re: Searching - 2BABA ft. Bongos Ikwue (Video) by nosmassam(m): 11:20pm On Sep 07, 2021
This nonsense boy, still searching for who to koboko again haaaaaaa, 2brest and edi bra
Re: Searching - 2BABA ft. Bongos Ikwue (Video) by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 08, 2021
I know all this brouhaha was publicity stunt. Why go so low just to stay relevant and trending?
Re: Searching - 2BABA ft. Bongos Ikwue (Video) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 8:12am On Sep 08, 2021
Iyaebe:
He should go and sleep abeg.The same fate awaits him over and over again if he refuse to tame his wandering dick,let him keep searching till thy kingdom comes. I hate people who don't fault themselves.
And who told you he didn't fault himself? If he didn't he would discipline himself to get married and stay continuously in it. Still keeping quiet in the midst of the saga.
Learn not to perpetually use unavoidable errors of people against them. Thx
Re: Searching - 2BABA ft. Bongos Ikwue (Video) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 8:13am On Sep 08, 2021
inspirator1:
I know all this brouhaha was publicity stunt. Why go so low just to stay relevant and trending?
Legends don't prove relevance
Re: Searching - 2BABA ft. Bongos Ikwue (Video) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 8:14am On Sep 08, 2021
Tonytonex:
2face never change. Still having 2face. He better grow up.
We all have 3 faces
Re: Searching - 2BABA ft. Bongos Ikwue (Video) by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 08, 2021
DSDLIVEREPORT:
And who told you he didn't fault himself? If he didn't he would discipline himself to get married and stay continuously in it. Still keeping quiet in the midst of the saga.
Learn not to perpetually use unavoidable errors of people against them. Thx
Stop avoiding the truth,you and I know marriage don't discipline most men,most men wants to get married and still live a single life.Tuface is an unrepentant randy man who doesn't respect his marriage.
Re: Searching - 2BABA ft. Bongos Ikwue (Video) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 9:05am On Sep 08, 2021
Iyaebe:
Stop avoiding the truth,you and I know marriage don't discipline most men,most men wants to get married and still live a single life.Tuface is an unrepentant randy man who doesn't respect his marriage.
Every living being crave independence. Marriage is a very deep thing. It discipline nobody. Only a catalyst to maturity and being responsible. Your spiritual personhood,spouse personality and life priorities are key to the growth in marriage. The relationship must be valuable. I don't live with Tuface I don't know his or his wife escapade hence I won't judge him.
Re: Searching - 2BABA ft. Bongos Ikwue (Video) by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 08, 2021
DSDLIVEREPORT:
Every living being crave independence. Marriage is a very deep thing. It discipline nobody. Only a catalyst to maturity and being responsible. Your spiritual personhood,spouse personality and life priorities are key to the growth in marriage. The relationship must be valuable. I don't live with Tuface I don't know his or his wife escapade hence I won't judge him.
You don't live with them but most of you judged Annie for coming to vent her frustration on social media and tuface became the victim. Please don't shy away from the truth,we all know tuface is a randy man but it's heartbreaking seeing how you all have refused to condemn his randiness because he's a man and he can disrespect his marital vows any time he likes.
Re: Searching - 2BABA ft. Bongos Ikwue (Video) by AFRICANJAMAICA: 9:17am On Sep 08, 2021
Iyaebe:
He should go and sleep abeg.The same fate awaits him over and over again if he refuse to tame his wandering dick,let him keep searching till thy kingdom comes. I hate people who don't fault themselves.

You know poor people by their comments..
Is a simple stuff
Re: Searching - 2BABA ft. Bongos Ikwue (Video) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 1:38pm On Sep 08, 2021
Iyaebe:
You don't live with them but most of you judged Annie for coming to vent her frustration on social media and tuface became the victim. Please don't shy away from the truth,we all know tuface is a randy man but it's heartbreaking seeing how you all have refused to condemn his randiness because he's a man and he can disrespect his marital vows any time he likes.
I regret responding to you,you lack communication etiquette. I haven't insulted you so I won't accept your defective manners.Thx
Re: Searching - 2BABA ft. Bongos Ikwue (Video) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 08, 2021
DSDLIVEREPORT:
I regret responding to you,you lack communication etiquette. I haven't insulted you so I won't accept your defective manners.Thx
Seriously you have problems, point out where in my comment that's offensive? It's you who rather lack communication skills, like a time bomb waiting to explode.Please never mention me again.
Re: Searching - 2BABA ft. Bongos Ikwue (Video) by Tonytonex(m): 2:05pm On Sep 08, 2021
DSDLIVEREPORT:
We all have 3 faces
who are the"we"?
Re: Searching - 2BABA ft. Bongos Ikwue (Video) by Tonytonex(m): 2:08pm On Sep 08, 2021
DSDLIVEREPORT:
And where in his comment did he insult you either?
Re: Searching - 2BABA ft. Bongos Ikwue (Video) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 4:52pm On Sep 08, 2021
Iyaebe:
Seriously you have problems, point out where in my comment that's offensive? It's you who rather lack communication skills, like a time bomb waiting to explode.Please never mention me again.
Now I understand. Just 11days on Nairaland all your mentions and quotes are full of abuses and insults. You are either living with ADHD or in an abusive relationship.You simply came on board to fight for Annie and destroy TuFace on the 27/09/2021.Not even for peace. You are just a script actor - good for you. But you can't write wrongs and not get mentioned. I leave you to your brain .
Re: Searching - 2BABA ft. Bongos Ikwue (Video) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 08, 2021
DSDLIVEREPORT:

Now I understand. Just 11days on Nairaland all your mentions and quotes are full of abuses and insults. You are either living with ADHD or in an abusive relationship.You simply came on board to fight for Annie and destroy TuFace on the 27/09/2021.Not even for peace. You are just a script actor - good for you. But you can't write wrongs and not get mentioned. I leave you to your brain .
You will heal.I never offended you or anyone with my comments. Go in peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top Ten Rappers Of All Time / Favourite Songs From The Golden Age Of Nigerian Music / 'Bad Influence': Naira Marley New Song Got Nigerians Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.