Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,100 members, 7,957,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:17 AM

Biden Visits Union Hall To Mark Labor Day, Delivered Food To Workers - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Visits Union Hall To Mark Labor Day, Delivered Food To Workers (276 Views)

Fact Check: Did Queen Elizabeth II Throw Food To African Kids In Viral Video? / Biden Visits Ukraine Border Friday In Show Of Solidarity / Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Paint To Mark Ghana's 61st Independence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biden Visits Union Hall To Mark Labor Day, Delivered Food To Workers by ryloy: 10:39am On Sep 07, 2021
President Biden visited a union hall to celebrate Labor Day on Monday, where he greeted workers and brought them lunch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UML0i1S4OKU

The president arrived at International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW) Local 313 with a box from Capriotti's, a deli that was founded in Wilmington.

The president greeted Lonnie Stephenson, president of IBEW, and Bobby Murrian, the 313 business manager. He then shook hands with several other members and they stood in a circle outside while he spoke to them.

"Come on, let's get something to eat," he said and grabbed a sandwich from the Capriotti's box to hand off to a worker.

IBEW Local 313 represents 700 active members that work in industrial and commercial facilities, including an Amazon warehouse.

Some members took selfies with the president and lined up for individual photographs. One of the union members called his mother and put Biden on the phone.

"I'm with your son," the president said. "Mom, I wish you were here. I just stopped by to thank these guys."

"Happy Labor Day," Biden said before hanging up.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/570986-biden-visits-union-hall-to-mark-labor-day

Re: Biden Visits Union Hall To Mark Labor Day, Delivered Food To Workers by Fahdiga(m): 10:40am On Sep 07, 2021
What a weak president just like the lifeless cow we have here
Re: Biden Visits Union Hall To Mark Labor Day, Delivered Food To Workers by Totilopussylick(m): 10:46am On Sep 07, 2021
I miss Trump era.

He would never bring "food" along to embark such journey.

He would rather be there to empower them to do more.

Thumb up Trump!
Re: Biden Visits Union Hall To Mark Labor Day, Delivered Food To Workers by blamingthedevil: 10:47am On Sep 07, 2021
Fahdiga:
What a weak president just like the lifeless cow we have here

You comment don't add value to this forum. It is below par, filled with incoherent garbages.
Re: Biden Visits Union Hall To Mark Labor Day, Delivered Food To Workers by Fahdiga(m): 10:49am On Sep 07, 2021
blamingthedevil:

You comment don't add value to this forum. It is below par, filled with incoherent garbages.
This has to be the dumbest thing I've read this year. What a trashy write up *pukes*
Re: Biden Visits Union Hall To Mark Labor Day, Delivered Food To Workers by TarOrfeeek: 11:09am On Sep 07, 2021
Buhari cannot even try this type of meet and greet.

The last time he did it in Kano, Under those fake groundnut pyramids - One angry citizen ran and gave him a dirty slap.

It took the intervention of his security details to prevent a follow up slap.
Re: Biden Visits Union Hall To Mark Labor Day, Delivered Food To Workers by 2rez: 11:14am On Sep 07, 2021
Fahdiga:
This has to be the dumbest thing I've read this year. What a trashy write up *pukes*

Joke's on u Sir. He say u no get sense & u still dey prove am right. Na real wa for u. But sha, as u take compare life & lifeless human beings so, e mean say true true your cognitive ability is below par when dey below par. No offenise.

Re: Biden Visits Union Hall To Mark Labor Day, Delivered Food To Workers by slowice(m): 11:18am On Sep 07, 2021
Americans are free born.... They re obviously not mental slaves.

In my country, the men would crouch and shake the president with hands slave - master style.

These guys are giving high-five to the president, hugging and taking selfies.
Re: Biden Visits Union Hall To Mark Labor Day, Delivered Food To Workers by Fahdiga(m): 11:22am On Sep 07, 2021
2rez:

Joke's on u Sir. He say u no get sense & u still dey prove am right. Na real wa for u. But sha, as u take compare life & lifeless human beings so, e mean say true true your cognitive ability is below par when dey below par. No offenise.
Another incoherent and trashy write up from a demented punk

(1) (Reply)

Extreme Engineering, Moving a 7600-ton apartment building / Everything About This Thread Is USA / NATO Is Afraid Of World War 3 But It Already Started - Ukranian Journalist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.