Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,190 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

TRON And Bittorrent Are Launching Bittorrent Chain - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / TRON And Bittorrent Are Launching Bittorrent Chain (276 Views)

Earn Tron And Convert It To Money Between Now To 28TH NOVEMBER 2020 / Ever Heard About Tron And Supersage / BitTorrent Airdrop To TRON Holders Starting From 11th February (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TRON And Bittorrent Are Launching Bittorrent Chain by Botking: 10:44am On Sep 07, 2021
This is an opportunity to make profits from BitTorrent (BTT)

Btt price is 1.9# NGN now, after the launch of the Chain, we're sure of the price ATH of 50# 70# or maybe 100# NGN, is time to buy it now.

TRON and BitTorrent Inc. are coming together to release a smashing new project. BitTorrent says in a tweet that the project is called BitTorrent Chain (BTTC).

�BitTorrent and TRON blockbuster project is now unveiled!

�BitTorrent Chain(BTTC), the first scalable heterogeneous cross-chain interoperability protocol in the blockchain space, is coming!

�Let’s enter into an era of fully connected chains!#BitTorrentChain #BTTC pic.twitter.com/ELz37yfAfq

— BitTorrent Inc.� (@BitTorrent) September 3, 2021

From this, we can tell for certain that the project will be a thrilling one. In detail, BTTC will be the first scalable heterogeneous cross-chain interoperability protocol in the blockchain sector.

The project aims to power an era of interconnected chains. Specifically, this project will act as a Layer 2 scaling solution that will solve TRON’s DeFi, NFT, and DApp cross-chain issues. To highlight, BTTC will be out on October 30, 2021.

On that day, TRON will form a closed loop of layer 1 and layer 2 networks with a strong cross-chain connection. For more clarity, Justin Sun — CEO of TRON, wrote an open letter to the TRON community.

In this letter, he explains the process that led to BTTC. He adds how proud he is of TRON and his joy at seeing how far the project has come. More importantly, he goes on to explain what BTTC aims to accomplish.

To begin with, he talks about how inclusiveness is critical at this point in time. As the use of blockchain technology grows, he believes it is imperative to establish cross-chain connectivity and elevate interoperability.

Accordingly, BTTC will begin by connecting TRON, Ethereum, and Binance Smart Chain (BSC). With this, users on all these platforms will be able to transfer assets seamlessly with low fees and low latency. Eventually, the project will connect to many other public chains as well.

To add on, BTTC is also compatible with Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM). Moreover, it is also completely decentralized. This means that BTTC will soon initiate Super Representative Election. Likewise, Super Representatives can earn BTT as rewards as they participate in community governance.

For more information, interested parties can catch the BTTC live stream with Justin Sun on September 9, 2021, at 22:00 GST. It will be available on DLive, Periscope, and YouTube.

https://coinquora.com/tron-and-bittorrent-are-launching-bittorrent-chain/

Re: TRON And Bittorrent Are Launching Bittorrent Chain by Botking: 10:51am On Sep 07, 2021
Is time to buy now

That was how I told a guy in January 2020 to buy Dogecoin at the price of 2# ngn, he later purchase #10k NGN doge at the price of 2# NGN, now fast forward to may 2021, that #10k NGN doge he purchase then value at #2.7M NGN

That's the same thing I believe will happen again on BTT
Re: TRON And Bittorrent Are Launching Bittorrent Chain by ThinkDigitally1: 12:25pm On Sep 07, 2021
Botking:
Is time to buy now

That was how I told a guy in January 2020 to buy Dogecoin at the price of 2# ngn, he later purchase #10k NGN doge at the price of 2# NGN, now fast forward to may 2021, that #10k NGN doge he purchase then value at #2.7M NGN

I love your analysis bro... The same way I tell my students..

Crypto the world!
Re: TRON And Bittorrent Are Launching Bittorrent Chain by Caramia2020(m): 12:48pm On Sep 07, 2021
Botking:
Is time to buy now

BTT is #2.11 in Binance

(1) (Reply)

Sale Of Some Government Agencies / Free Elastic BNB / If You Missed Shiba, Try Not To Miss APENFT!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.