Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,150 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) (58040 Views)

Wizkid Hugs Toke Makinwa At Her 38th Birthday Celebration / Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 36th Birthday, Rocks Cleavage-Baring Camouflage / Eniola Badmus Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim And Ex-boyfriend, Iceberg Slim (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by kolaaderin: 11:59am On Sep 07, 2021
Kajaard:
Lose some weight.

There is absolutely nothing sexy or healthy about being morbidly obese.
she has actually lost some weight, she used to be way bigger than this.

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by Thesaint141(m): 12:00pm On Sep 07, 2021
Fahdiga:
Fat Olosho

Make ur mouth dey close sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by Kajaard: 12:01pm On Sep 07, 2021
kolaaderin:
she has actually lost some weight, she used to be way bigger than this.

Haaaaaa, she was fatter than this shocked sad shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I wonder how she looked then undecided

Runs out and vomits undecided
Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by Caramia2020(m): 12:01pm On Sep 07, 2021
saphiere:
Do you matter?
No o he nor matter na u matter? So decency should be thrown into d dumped site bcoz when correction is made ur type will jump out to defend n ask irrelevant questions.
Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by Lightorder: 12:03pm On Sep 07, 2021
Fahdiga:
Fat Olosho
you are very very stupid! You lack home training.Take those words of yours to your sisters. alailegbe elegbe
Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 12:04pm On Sep 07, 2021
This is the type of lady i need because she is full and you will not be looking for her on the bed.

Once again, Happy Birthday.

Like for Eniola Badmus, Share for Eniola Badmus.
Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by Explorece: 12:04pm On Sep 07, 2021
Guys I saw This & feel it worth sharing

Are you interested in building an online business? We can help you with

Online business ideas and tips, free courses, seminars, online business news and update, online business promotion and collaboration

*Join OnlineBusiness TV*��
/onlinebusinesstv
Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by Lightorder: 12:05pm On Sep 07, 2021
Nne, Happy Happy birthday. More strength, more favour, more years
Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by Explorece: 12:05pm On Sep 07, 2021
Guys I saw This & feel it worth sharing

Are you interested in building an online business? We can help you with

Online business ideas and tips, free courses, seminars, online business news and update, online business promotion and collaboration

*Join OnlineBusiness TV*��

/onlinebusinesstv
Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by JoeEeL(m): 12:05pm On Sep 07, 2021
Kajaard:

Also called WHALES or ELEPHANTS

Guy ur wahala too much.
Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by SpinxNG: 12:07pm On Sep 07, 2021
Five content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid 500,000 Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to 07054011454
Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by Weedhustler: 12:09pm On Sep 07, 2021
Shellsploit:

Weyrey!!!! grin
. Na now u get d point
Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 07, 2021
Aloof:
I don't like Fat short women, if you like fine like Helen of Troy.

If you are short, try not to be fat and be looking like baseball like that Aunty above.

No put wahala untop dead body by being fat and short at the same time.

You're a foolish man. What kind of open body shaming is this? Being fat and short, is it a choice?

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by Kajaard: 12:12pm On Sep 07, 2021
HenryDion:

You're a foolish man. What kind of open body shaming is this? Being fat and short, is it a choice?

Being fat is a choice. A choice of liking food too much and eating like the world ends today.

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by ensamy(m): 12:13pm On Sep 07, 2021
Beautiful and gorgeous...HBD

3 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by techWriter1: 12:13pm On Sep 07, 2021
Lovely HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by MrHighSea: 12:13pm On Sep 07, 2021
If after all the time, money and efforts, she looks like this.

Can't imagine subtracting those enhancements.
Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by Tomek09(m): 12:15pm On Sep 07, 2021
Happy birthday dear. I look forward to eating your pussy someday. So help me God shocked
Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 12:16pm On Sep 07, 2021
Smelling shapeless pork
Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 12:18pm On Sep 07, 2021
Whatever she's doing about her weight, she should keep it up... Looking good.

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by Jolomenas: 12:19pm On Sep 07, 2021
Romanoff:

In the display of indecency?

Thankfully not.
Good response
Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by darlenese(f): 12:20pm On Sep 07, 2021
This birthday thing is becoming scam
Funke
Ay
Bobrisky
Toyin
Eniola

Una nor sure say na Osusu una won pack with style
Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by NoGirlfriend: 12:20pm On Sep 07, 2021
Cumtroller:
All I see is a Water Buffalo!!!!
honourable minister... pls off ur mic
Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by Noshitboi(m): 12:20pm On Sep 07, 2021
saphiere:
Do you matter?
You should have quietly keep quiet and focus on your sluty live. We dey watch you for area
Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by Opemiposii(f): 12:23pm On Sep 07, 2021
DropsMic:
Spits
eledeh
Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by saphiere(f): 12:23pm On Sep 07, 2021
Caramia2020:

No o he nor matter na u matter? So decency should be thrown into d dumped site bcoz when correction is made ur type will jump out to defend n ask irrelevant questions.
Hypocrite
Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by Opemiposii(f): 12:25pm On Sep 07, 2021
Aloof:
I don't like Fat short women, if you like fine like Helen of Troy.

If you are short, try not to be fat and be looking like baseball like that Aunty above.

No put wahala untop dead body by being fat and short at the same time.
ya nur berra...
Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by youngmoney4me(m): 12:25pm On Sep 07, 2021
Happy birthday my love
Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by Opemiposii(f): 12:28pm On Sep 07, 2021
Cumtroller:
All I see is a Water Buffalo!!!!
keep deceiving yourself
Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 12:28pm On Sep 07, 2021
Is she married or single ?
Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by Psoul(m): 12:34pm On Sep 07, 2021
Jeezzzz....How does this one manage to breath naa.
Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by Caramia2020(m): 12:38pm On Sep 07, 2021
saphiere:
Hypocrite
My dear, please be realistic no one is pretending here, indecency is on d rise bcoz of ur type, are u aware dat ur sisters now move about without bra even when d top is a cropped one den their breasts are now visible to d public. Hypocrisy kill u there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tunde Alabi Is Sick, His Leg May Be Amputated In Lagos Hospital (See Photos) / Celebrities At Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding In Capetown, South Africa / ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.