Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) (58075 Views)

Wizkid Hugs Toke Makinwa At Her 38th Birthday Celebration / Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 36th Birthday, Rocks Cleavage-Baring Camouflage / Eniola Badmus Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim And Ex-boyfriend, Iceberg Slim (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by Korrection(m): 12:41pm On Sep 07, 2021
Most comments above shows how hatred and jealousy have taken over people’s minds. I feel pity for those who out of the Nigeria condition have lost their senses.
Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by Korrection(m): 12:42pm On Sep 07, 2021
Kajaard:

Haaaaaa, she was fatter than this shocked sad shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I wonder how she looked then undecided

Runs out and vomits undecided
i pray make that vomit kee u there
Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by Kajaard: 12:46pm On Sep 07, 2021
Korrection:
i pray make that vomit kee u there

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You like them fat and robust abi cheesy

With skin folds hanging down like flippers cheesy
Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by Kajaard: 12:49pm On Sep 07, 2021
Korrection:
Most comments above shows how hatred and jealousy have taken over people’s minds. I feel pity for those who out of the Nigeria condition have lost their senses.

It's not hatred. We just want to see her healthy. She is not healthy.
Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by Psoul(m): 12:52pm On Sep 07, 2021
Romanoff:

In the display of indecency?

Thankfully not.

Whaoooo...this response sweet me die.
My dear, you can never matter in any irrelevant thing.

I wonder what that woman you responded to always feel like.
Spit.
Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 12:53pm On Sep 07, 2021
Fahdiga:
Fat Olosho
Hope you have the same energy for men that show us their abs?
Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by Cryptic007: 12:54pm On Sep 07, 2021
Now, that is what we call cleavage
Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by Aloof: 12:54pm On Sep 07, 2021
HenryDion:

You're a foolish man. What kind of open body shaming is this? Being fat and short, is it a choice?

Being fat is a choice.
Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by Psoul(m): 12:56pm On Sep 07, 2021
Shellsploit:

Amazing response!!

I dey tell you.
The response is so beautiful.
They call it "Shut up response."

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by Traplord09: 12:58pm On Sep 07, 2021
Kajaard:

I hope you know girls like this you uploaded smell a lot undecided

They always have very bad hygiene. Especially around those hard to reach areas covered by multiple folds of fatty flesh undecided
Wait are you tell me just this one
Others too in nigeria (girls)
Lot of them have a badass hygiene with fake picture at around my gate
Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by purples25(f): 12:58pm On Sep 07, 2021
Nigerians eh! It's only when you are over 30 that your age is authentic to them.

Happy birthday Eniola, you look beautiful. kiss
Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by omoowhe: 1:06pm On Sep 07, 2021
Romanoff:

In the display of indecency?

Thankfully not.
Great reply! You have my Respect
Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by Korrection(m): 1:10pm On Sep 07, 2021
Kajaard:

It's not hatred. We just want to see her healthy. She is not healthy.
Do you think you’re healthy? Comot eye for her flesh.
Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by Kajaard: 1:14pm On Sep 07, 2021
Korrection:
Do you think you’re healthy? Comot eye for her flesh.

Ol' boy I am perfectly healthy with a six pack to add as well. I eat to live and don't live to eat like these obese people cheesy
Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by UncleJudax(m): 1:21pm On Sep 07, 2021
this kind breast wey start from neck...na wa o grin
Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by sylve11: 1:26pm On Sep 07, 2021
Fahdiga:
Fat Olosho

this is not good.

@ Eniola Badmus, happy birthday to you. I wish you plenty returns in wealth and in good health. cool

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by Decency2020(f): 1:31pm On Sep 07, 2021
A disgrace to womanhood if I may say
Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by DaRuud(m): 1:41pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ọmọ ṣee bobby !
This is the type i will like to suck with one hand and press with the other hand

saphiere:
Eniola Badmus is a Nigerian professional film actress, script writer, entertainer and a social media influencer.

She came into limelight in year 2008 after she featured in the movie Jenifa

EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
Eniola was born in Lagos Nigeria she had her basic and secondary school education in Ijebu Ode She proceeded to the University of Ibadan where she studied Theatre Arts and then Lagos State University where she graduated with an M.Sc degree in Economics.

CAREER:
Eniola's career in acting professional started in the year 2000 until in 2008 when she shot to recognition upon starring in two Yoruba films titled Jenifa and Omo Ghetto. Both movies are instrumental to her rise in the Nigeria entertainment industry which has since seen her star as both lead and supporting actress in several Yoruba and English films.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eniola_Badmus

Eniola Badmus revealed her real Age here https://www.nairaland.com/4040596/eniola-badmus-not-40-years

Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by Exceed15: 1:54pm On Sep 07, 2021
Fahdiga:
Fat Olosho

Haba!
Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by Exceed15: 1:55pm On Sep 07, 2021
Happy birthday eniola.
Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by adebwalex(m): 2:03pm On Sep 07, 2021
saphiere:
Eniola Badmus is a Nigerian professional film actress, script writer, entertainer and a social media influencer.

Eniola was born in Lagos Nigeria she had her basic and secondary school education in Ijebu Ode She proceeded to the University of Ibadan where she studied Theatre Arts and then Lagos State University where she graduated with an M.Sc degree in Economics.

CAREER:
Eniola's career in acting professional started in the year 2000 until in 2008 when she shot to recognition upon starring in two Yoruba films titled Jenifa and Omo Ghetto. Both movies are instrumental to her rise in the Nigeria entertainment industry which has since seen her star as both lead and supporting actress in several Yoruba and English films.

Eniola Badmus revealed her real Age here https://www.nairaland.com/4040596/eniola-badmus-not-40-years

I salute the man who dey chop this kind of heavy duty grin grin grin
Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by Awise09(m): 2:07pm On Sep 07, 2021
pafo:
38 bawo?
I wonder o
Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 2:07pm On Sep 07, 2021
Romanoff:
If them never show brezz, them never snap pishur.

I tire ooooo
Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by obama30: 2:26pm On Sep 07, 2021
saphiere:

CAREER:

I love this girl die, oh my Vaseline has finished
Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by joyousever(f): 2:43pm On Sep 07, 2021
Why bloggers too dey lie like this? Eniola that marked her 37th birthday in 2015. Helen Paul even made a joke about it, when she was allegedly denying her real age then to be 37! 38 kor 28 ni.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by boyjo: 2:46pm On Sep 07, 2021
saphiere:

CAREER:

Wow she is looking beautiful and has lost a lot of weight.
Go girl, you can do more
Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by Classickj(m): 2:57pm On Sep 07, 2021
Cumtroller:
All I see is a Water Buffalo!!!!
You too get bad mouth... Chaiiii
gringrin
Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 3:05pm On Sep 07, 2021
Kajaard:

Haaaaaa, she was fatter than this shocked sad shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I wonder how she looked then undecided

Runs out and vomits undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by Impregnablefolk: 3:05pm On Sep 07, 2021
saphiere:
Do you matter?
You're one of d most conceited n arrogant person I av ever come across on dis forum. Plz, never 4get dat "pride goes b4 destruction n a haughty heart before a fall". I come in peace!
Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by Kajaard: 3:08pm On Sep 07, 2021
1Sharon:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin

Sharon I will not say more because some people have already flooded my mentions saying I am heartless and fat shaming her cheesy

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) by sabreal: 3:08pm On Sep 07, 2021
saphiere:

CAREER:

She is very intelligent. She is beautiful without showing boobs. Female and insecurity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Martins Njubuigbo, Elder Maya Is Dead / Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her BAE On Social Media / Ore Badmus, Lady Who Is Bobrisky Lookalike & A Taxi Driver (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.