Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Sophiscated Sins - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sophiscated Sins (85 Views)

Secret Sins & Consequences / How To Train Your Dragons – Killing Pet Sins Before They Kill You / If Jesus Died For Our Sins, .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sophiscated Sins by topshore(f): 12:30pm On Sep 07, 2021
Scripture Text: 1 John 3:8-10

Calvary greetings!
Today, we are going to briefly talk about some sins that have been redefined to make them look appear in a form that have light consequences. Sin is sin, and nothing but sin. Satan has been making use of this strategy to rob people of their eternity and it's better to be wise about it.
Some of these sophisticated sins are:

1. Pride - Classy
2. Drukeness- Chilling
3. Gossip - Community of sharing thoughts
4. Promiscuity- Sexually active
5. Laziness- Motivationally deactivated
6. Drug addiction- Substance abuse
7. Prostitution- social workers
8. Adultery- Extramarital affairs
9. Fraud- Cleverness
20. Nudity- Fashion

You can never deceive Christ, no matter how light you paint your sin.
The Bible tells us to flee from all appearances of evil. Once it's looking as evil or sin, flee!

However, whatever things that are:
- True
- Honest
- Just
- Pure
- Lovely
- Of good reports
- Virtuous;
- and Praise...think on these things.

May the Lord help us in Jesus mighty name.

If you would like to give your life to Christ, say this short prayer:
" Lord Jesus, I come before You now, forgive my sins, come into my life, take control of my life, and change my world. Thank You Jesus, in Your name I pray, amen"!

Congratulations!!!

God bless you.

Peace!

(1) (Reply)

Embrace This Love. / The Way To True Fulfilment / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/09/2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.