Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Nigerians Blast Happie Boys For Claiming OPM Pastor Raped, Impregnated Minor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerians Blast Happie Boys For Claiming OPM Pastor Raped, Impregnated Minor (45855 Views)

OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Hospitalized / Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. / Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Blast Happie Boys For Claiming OPM Pastor Raped, Impregnated Minor by Omicronvaccine: 8:02am On Aug 18, 2023
Happie Boys Claim Apostle Chibuzor Raped And Impregnated 14 Year-Old Girl

As shared by GossipMill Nigeria,

“OPM Pastor Chibuzor Gift Chinyere R*ped And Impregnated a 14year Old Girl” - Happie Boys Makes Jaw Dropping Allegations, post alleged Evidence of a voice note of Pastor Chibuzor threatening the 14year old girl to Stay Silent and not call him out in public because according to him many other Pastors Also have Scandals and Nigerians will move on from her own after a short while!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CwDiFwBoqdI/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast Happie Boys For Claiming OPM Pastor Raped, Impregnated Minor by Omicronvaccine: 8:02am On Aug 18, 2023

Re: Nigerians Blast Happie Boys For Claiming OPM Pastor Raped, Impregnated Minor by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 18, 2023
I believe those boys because they know alot more than we do
You see all these present generation pastors ehn, they are too randy.
I don't even want to say some things here but they are nothing to write home about.
You'll still see some people coming here to defend these devil in disguise pastors ignorantly.

82 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast Happie Boys For Claiming OPM Pastor Raped, Impregnated Minor by myyansh68(m): 8:05am On Aug 18, 2023
This shit is getting messy.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast Happie Boys For Claiming OPM Pastor Raped, Impregnated Minor by Wodu89: 8:10am On Aug 18, 2023
These boys are like the boys Elijah cursed. God is watching is what I can say

However sensational the news maybe, it is coming from bittered hearts

170 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast Happie Boys For Claiming OPM Pastor Raped, Impregnated Minor by Wodu89: 8:11am On Aug 18, 2023
IconicR:
I don't even want to say some things here but they are nothing to write home about.
You'll still see some people coming here to defend these devil in disguise pastors ignorantly.

Indeed. Lousy gossip. So, people he picked on the road side suddenly have all his itinerary and his life details. Continue to relish slanderous gossip and you'll kill the innocent one day

333 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast Happie Boys For Claiming OPM Pastor Raped, Impregnated Minor by IVORY2009(m): 8:13am On Aug 18, 2023
IconicR:

Do you have proof

106 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast Happie Boys For Claiming OPM Pastor Raped, Impregnated Minor by Wodu89: 8:14am On Aug 18, 2023
IconicR:
Dickhead, we ain't talking about whom he picks and where he picks them.
The topic is about raping a minor with strong evidence against him. This is how you fail exams and blame the lecturers for failing you.

Its for the court to convict not social media. I'll wait for the court's decision on the matter

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast Happie Boys For Claiming OPM Pastor Raped, Impregnated Minor by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 18, 2023
IVORY2009:

Do you have proof
They have proof and evidence against him, I saw the story somewhere.
Keep supporting evil till it happens to someone close to you.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast Happie Boys For Claiming OPM Pastor Raped, Impregnated Minor by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 18, 2023
Wodu89:

Its for the court to convict not social media. I'll wait for the court's decision on the matter
That's your own
As for me I can't wait I'll say what I like

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Happie Boys For Claiming OPM Pastor Raped, Impregnated Minor by IVORY2009(m): 8:17am On Aug 18, 2023
IconicR:
They have proof and evidence against him, I saw the story somewhere.
Keep supporting evil till it happens to someone close to you.

If really they have proof, why can dey take it to the law enforcement agent, why public forum, until you have sense you are not going to make it in this life.

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast Happie Boys For Claiming OPM Pastor Raped, Impregnated Minor by Xscape1993(m): 8:30am On Aug 18, 2023
Evil boys....

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Happie Boys For Claiming OPM Pastor Raped, Impregnated Minor by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:35am On Aug 18, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Happie Boys For Claiming OPM Pastor Raped, Impregnated Minor by obiekunie01: 9:06am On Aug 18, 2023
This is why many of us has learnt to dey mind our business.

GO SOCIAL MEDIA AND SEE HOW THEY ALWAYS END UP INSULTING THE HAND THAT FED THEM.

There is A REASON WHY GOD MADE THEM POOR!

No dey do pass God. Allow them to wallow in their poverty!

111 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast Happie Boys For Claiming OPM Pastor Raped, Impregnated Minor by Sangoamadioha1: 9:15am On Aug 18, 2023
IconicR:
Dickhead, we ain't talking about whom he picks and where he picks them.
The topic is about raping a minor with strong evidence against him. This is how you fail exams and blame the lecturers for failing you.

The allegations might be true (who knows?) but those boys are not calling him out for any altruistic purposes but just to make a case for themselves for asylum.

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Happie Boys For Claiming OPM Pastor Raped, Impregnated Minor by EmmaLege: 10:00am On Aug 18, 2023
Re: Nigerians Blast Happie Boys For Claiming OPM Pastor Raped, Impregnated Minor by MrsTwrite(f): 10:00am On Aug 18, 2023
These boys again?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast Happie Boys For Claiming OPM Pastor Raped, Impregnated Minor by omooba969(m): 10:01am On Aug 18, 2023
Nigerians are a special breed...walahi smiley

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Happie Boys For Claiming OPM Pastor Raped, Impregnated Minor by Skillsnigeria: 10:01am On Aug 18, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Nigerians Blast Happie Boys For Claiming OPM Pastor Raped, Impregnated Minor by MrAgbako: 10:01am On Aug 18, 2023
Ingrates!

That is why some people will choose to mind their business and no relate or help anyone in this life

Happy boys ko.

Dem go soon jam agbako.

OPM pastor will likely sue them

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast Happie Boys For Claiming OPM Pastor Raped, Impregnated Minor by aremubabs: 10:02am On Aug 18, 2023
If you still dey follow pastor in this age and time, it mean say your mumu too much. You need to be delivered from mumuism.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast Happie Boys For Claiming OPM Pastor Raped, Impregnated Minor by concacid: 10:03am On Aug 18, 2023
You cannot bite the finger that feed you and go Scott free. I will advise you watch your mouth boys and trade with caution!

If Apostle is guilty, karma will surely be there to do the needful grin

My take anyways undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Happie Boys For Claiming OPM Pastor Raped, Impregnated Minor by madan(f): 10:03am On Aug 18, 2023
They have been paid to bring the Pastor down. This I know.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast Happie Boys For Claiming OPM Pastor Raped, Impregnated Minor by Agugbadin: 10:03am On Aug 18, 2023
Fake pastors everywhere in Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Happie Boys For Claiming OPM Pastor Raped, Impregnated Minor by Kobicove(m): 10:03am On Aug 18, 2023
These boys talk carelessly and it will be their undoing! undecided

How can you be attacking your benefactor like this?!

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast Happie Boys For Claiming OPM Pastor Raped, Impregnated Minor by Kayceenaz(m): 10:03am On Aug 18, 2023
Fg
Re: Nigerians Blast Happie Boys For Claiming OPM Pastor Raped, Impregnated Minor by Mazisimonekpa(m): 10:03am On Aug 18, 2023
youw

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye / Prophet Joshua Iginla 34 Prophecies For 2021 / Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.