Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Olawepo Hashim Praises Military's Offensive Against Bandits - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olawepo Hashim Praises Military's Offensive Against Bandits (15141 Views)

Northern Christian Heavyweights Launch Offensive Against Tinubu, Shettima / Nigeria Mounts Air, Land Offensive Against Bandits In Zamfara / Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olawepo Hashim Praises Military's Offensive Against Bandits by LLSAINT(m): 1:52pm On Sep 07, 2021
Where is the evidence........When spokeperson Gumi is walking freely?

ola4gud:
Nice work from the military ..
Re: Olawepo Hashim Praises Military's Offensive Against Bandits by Princeton92(m): 1:52pm On Sep 07, 2021
Not so fast with the praises sha
Re: Olawepo Hashim Praises Military's Offensive Against Bandits by SarkinYarki: 1:57pm On Sep 07, 2021
So this man actually believes a military offensive is going on against this bandits ? cheesy cheesy. Nigerians are too gullible

1 Like

Re: Olawepo Hashim Praises Military's Offensive Against Bandits by toxtimmy: 2:00pm On Sep 07, 2021
Nigerians like suffer... They just enjoy being slaves and I am begginging to think we cannot wait to be shackled and put in cages as that our calling as Nigerians.

bilms:

https://www.facebook.com/971769479677563/posts/1839068822947620/
Re: Olawepo Hashim Praises Military's Offensive Against Bandits by duro4chang(m): 2:03pm On Sep 07, 2021
Nkitara:
Yet they keep kidnapping everyday. Southerners and asslicking and idiocy
He is a northerner .
Re: Olawepo Hashim Praises Military's Offensive Against Bandits by duro4chang(m): 2:05pm On Sep 07, 2021
Livvmaxx:
Why is he ass licking
He is one of them. He was born by fulani.
Re: Olawepo Hashim Praises Military's Offensive Against Bandits by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 07, 2021
Bilms don start again
Re: Olawepo Hashim Praises Military's Offensive Against Bandits by yemmight(m): 2:14pm On Sep 07, 2021
All these people wey dey serve thier small small gods, why can't they engage the gods against these people?
Re: Olawepo Hashim Praises Military's Offensive Against Bandits by GambaOsaka: 2:21pm On Sep 07, 2021
All of una wey no like to hear anything good about my country Nigeria, God go shame una . Useless people. shio
Re: Olawepo Hashim Praises Military's Offensive Against Bandits by seunayantokun(m): 2:22pm On Sep 07, 2021
Because he wants to be president. Bunch of selfish people
Re: Olawepo Hashim Praises Military's Offensive Against Bandits by tempest01(m): 2:22pm On Sep 07, 2021
I would have loved them to keep treating the terrorists with kids gloves. So that the contributors to the menance suffer the brunt. Then when a southern president comes (if the cabal allows the peoples choice and not put in a puppet) then an all out decimation of the terrorists is done.
Re: Olawepo Hashim Praises Military's Offensive Against Bandits by snoopz: 2:22pm On Sep 07, 2021
Election is getting close, they're coming out of their shell
Wetin Dem do wey he dey praise Dem??
Re: Olawepo Hashim Praises Military's Offensive Against Bandits by legba1(m): 2:35pm On Sep 07, 2021
Slurity:
THE VIDEO OF THE HUNT IS LIKE WATCHING RAMBO 1&2

Provide a link let's also see... Atleast, seeing is believing

1 Like

Re: Olawepo Hashim Praises Military's Offensive Against Bandits by Jolomenas: 2:42pm On Sep 07, 2021
Femmyfestus:
Thunder kee you there
Offensive pampering of terrorists right
You are in support of this terrorists
Re: Olawepo Hashim Praises Military's Offensive Against Bandits by Bayaar02(m): 2:48pm On Sep 07, 2021
I know di weyrey been dey disguise before.
Re: Olawepo Hashim Praises Military's Offensive Against Bandits by bilms(m): 3:13pm On Sep 07, 2021
cool
Re: Olawepo Hashim Praises Military's Offensive Against Bandits by Bngf: 3:53pm On Sep 07, 2021
Talk is cheap end this once
Re: Olawepo Hashim Praises Military's Offensive Against Bandits by Itzurboi(m): 4:03pm On Sep 07, 2021
JoeEeL:
This is a pure trick. They call it "close your eyes, dust handkerchief, and see nothing".

The so-called bandit operation in Zamfara and Katsina is a ploy, a very very dangerous one. For this operation, they did a service shutdown.

This is a sham to lull you the reader into a false sense of security. It is part of a grand scheme that they will later implement down south and when you try to resist, they will argue they had implemented in the North.

Use your tongue to count your teeth. Where in this part of the world do they shut down communication service just to neutralise bandits?

Believe their crap at your peril. They are bombing so-called bandits, when bandits like Buhari and Elrufai are in govt positions, while Gumi and Miyetti Allah leader are making press statements and Channels dey carry am. Una for south, una be like mumu. Una no just dey quick smart.
JoeEel, Mazi Nnamdi, and 2417 sane southerners liked this

1 Like

Re: Olawepo Hashim Praises Military's Offensive Against Bandits by lexy2014: 5:00pm On Sep 07, 2021
mikedanza:
Relevance seeking politicians

U can't blame him. He is living under d deluded fantasy that APC will gift him it's presidential ticket in 2023. So he is doing as much ass licking as he can before then
Re: Olawepo Hashim Praises Military's Offensive Against Bandits by bilms(m): 5:06pm On Sep 07, 2021
lexy2014:

U can't blame him. He is living under d deluded fantasy that APC will gift him it's presidential ticket in 2023. So he is doing as much ass licking as he can before then

cool cool
Re: Olawepo Hashim Praises Military's Offensive Against Bandits by Blackdisciple(m): 6:06pm On Sep 07, 2021
And the bandits are in the bushes infact the new video I saw today , they just got new arriving heavy weapons.

I hope the military is not making the public thinks they are actually after the Fulani killer herdsmen
Re: Olawepo Hashim Praises Military's Offensive Against Bandits by ConqueredWest: 6:26pm On Sep 07, 2021
Blackdisciple:
And the bandits are in the bushes infact the new video I saw today , they just got new arriving heavy weapons.

I hope the military is not making the public thinks they are actually after the Fulani killer herdsmen

You mean terrorists aka bandits just got new heavy weapons.
Re: Olawepo Hashim Praises Military's Offensive Against Bandits by tfelicityk(m): 7:26pm On Sep 07, 2021
I pray this story given to us about the zamfara state bandits is True...

Hope tomorrow the media will come out with reverse storyline?

Many have enriched themselves through crises in this Nation
Re: Olawepo Hashim Praises Military's Offensive Against Bandits by Blackdisciple(m): 8:43am On Sep 08, 2021
ConqueredWest:

You mean terrorists aka bandits just got new heavy weapons.

Honestly new arrival even unused military and police uniforms, several RPG heads, Anti aircrafts aned and so on...
Re: Olawepo Hashim Praises Military's Offensive Against Bandits by ConqueredWest: 12:21pm On Sep 08, 2021
Blackdisciple:

Honestly new arrival even unused military and police uniforms, several RPG heads, Anti aircrafts aned and so on...

Is there no way you can post the video on YouTube or Nairaland in order to enlighten our people to get ready.
Re: Olawepo Hashim Praises Military's Offensive Against Bandits by Blackdisciple(m): 3:15pm On Sep 08, 2021
ConqueredWest:

Is there no way you can post the video on YouTube or Nairaland in order to enlighten our people to get ready.

I have tried to get several videos like that to my phone but nothing.

And talking about our people to get ready, this is Nigeria were we have to be sleeping with one eye, with all the Fulani killer herdsmen activities some still think it's just a particular place the atrocities is happening I pity for such person.
These guys are everywhere waiting for the final order after getting enough weapons with kidnapping money.

Bro the worst is about to happen. You will need to see those videos even with the old ones oo

1 Like

Re: Olawepo Hashim Praises Military's Offensive Against Bandits by bilms(m): 6:10pm On Sep 08, 2021
shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Killed, Seven Shot, Two Missing As Hoodlums Attack Ogun Community / President Buhari Congratulates Antonio Guterres, New UN Secretary-general / Metuh’s Trial: Court Orders Jonathan To Appear On Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.