Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:35 AM

Bbnaija Star, Tega Tenders An Apology To Her Husband Over Her Actions. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Star, Tega Tenders An Apology To Her Husband Over Her Actions. (925 Views)

Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids / Tailor Slams Mosunmola Filani: You Sell Cream But Your Skin Is An Apology / "You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Star, Tega Tenders An Apology To Her Husband Over Her Actions. by Iambodemartins: 1:42pm On Sep 07, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLxBgoSGRzM
BBNaija star, Tega tenders an apology to her husband over her actions in the house, says she has spoken to him and that they are good
Recall that her husband had an interview on Monday where he said they haven't spoken since she got evicted from the show on Sunday, September 5

Re: Bbnaija Star, Tega Tenders An Apology To Her Husband Over Her Actions. by OlawaleBammie: 1:45pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ok

One thin I have learnt and can't fight against in this current dispensation is dis...

As a man, just marry if u want to, marry to bear children(like one or two) , don't marry for companionship, cus if u do marry for love and companionship den u re on a road to be damaged emotionally by that gender that negotiated men's misfortune with snake.

If a companionship comes with ur own package den take it as an excellent incentive, if tru loves comes with it den u re one of the half-lucky ones.

See eehn, marry but don't put it for head, cus if u do, her past, her present and her future will always torment you, but as a man if u want to elongate ur lifespan, pls do as i said.

Nowadays, we have little maidens out there to choose from, so majority, even 98.82314% of men, both alpha and beta would stil marry our dilapidated girls. They comes with several abortions, uncountable body counts, some were even retired Adele is through cohabitation, many are currently into oloshoism and they wil still marry. embarassed embarassed men don suffer

See, as a man, just package one for house and pray that she can at least bear two to three children and gboju, gboju jare..

Pls one more thin, TOM AND JERRY ARE DRAINING MY MB, IN THIS BUHARI WORLD I CAN'T IMAGINE I'M DOING A MONTH SUB EXCLUSIVELY FOR TOM AND JERRY embarassed embarassed i need help pls

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija Star, Tega Tenders An Apology To Her Husband Over Her Actions. by Righteousness2(m): 1:47pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ok
Re: Bbnaija Star, Tega Tenders An Apology To Her Husband Over Her Actions. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 07, 2021
Alfa woman
Re: Bbnaija Star, Tega Tenders An Apology To Her Husband Over Her Actions. by judedwriter(m): 1:51pm On Sep 07, 2021
For the fact that her husband let her go for such a flirtatious program is questionable.
Re: Bbnaija Star, Tega Tenders An Apology To Her Husband Over Her Actions. by pocohantas(f): 1:53pm On Sep 07, 2021
Whoever came up with the saying “anything a man can do, a woman can do better”, was in the future. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Star, Tega Tenders An Apology To Her Husband Over Her Actions. by Ishilove: 2:01pm On Sep 07, 2021
pocohantas:

Whoever came up with the saying “anything a man can do, a woman can do better”, was in the future. grin grin
Nedu's wife is the more shameless of the two

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Star, Tega Tenders An Apology To Her Husband Over Her Actions. by pocohantas(f): 2:06pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ishilove:

Nedu's wife is the more shameless of the two

I dey suspect say that one get mental problem sef. Hahahahahaaha!

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Star, Tega Tenders An Apology To Her Husband Over Her Actions. by TarOrfeeek: 2:12pm On Sep 07, 2021
"If you leave a woman,"
"She go off paint."

(Big Thug Boyz; et al, 2021)
Re: Bbnaija Star, Tega Tenders An Apology To Her Husband Over Her Actions. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 07, 2021
pocohantas:

Since when did men start serving paternity fraud as breakfast to there wife.
with the uproar BB is getting Tega has just successfully denied other married ladies the chance of gettin into BB, future updated tongue.
Re: Bbnaija Star, Tega Tenders An Apology To Her Husband Over Her Actions. by daddytime(m): 3:05pm On Sep 07, 2021
Engrigbo...

Push the button too far indeed.

Shameless
Re: Bbnaija Star, Tega Tenders An Apology To Her Husband Over Her Actions. by Codeblues(m): 3:20pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ok
Re: Bbnaija Star, Tega Tenders An Apology To Her Husband Over Her Actions. by Telegram234(m): 3:56pm On Sep 07, 2021
]The future is female

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Brags As His Boyfriend Sprayed Him 1.5 Million / Watch: S£x Video of Young Nigeria Couple Kizz And Femi Singers Leaks Online / Pepper Dem! Fans React After Destiny Etiko Flaunted Heavy Backside In New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.