Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,584 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz - Technology Market (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz (15239 Views)

Update!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz / Original UK Used Iphones And Samsung's By Psalmz / Seeking For Referrals For Psalmz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Go Down)

Re: BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by Princeboca12(m): 4:23pm On Sep 08, 2021
Catfishing:

Buhari promised change in 2015, and in 2021 the change has been quite negative embarassed

Hello Catfish, can I kiss you for this comment ��
Re: BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 08, 2021
Princeboca12:

Hello Catfish, can I kiss you for this comment ��

Re: BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by Princeboca12(m): 4:27pm On Sep 08, 2021
[quote author=Catfishing post=105616022][/quote]

Loooooooooooooool.
So you be Bobby *winks*
Re: BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 08, 2021
Princeboca12:

Loooooooooooooool.
So you be Bobby *winks*

1 Like

Re: BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by nani667: 5:02pm On Sep 08, 2021
ClitRaider:

Normal fire .

You think say na Tecno phone?

We talking about a 4500mah phone here, anything short 12 hours is unacceptable.

It is a fairly large SuperAMOLED screen on 4100mAh bros... 6 hours SOT might be unacceptable for the brand new device but 12 hours SOT is quite unrealistic sire..

And I don't even thing the OP meant SOT, he probably meant he phone lasted for about 6 hrs , SOT and all, before the need to charge arose
Re: BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by puppie017: 5:02pm On Sep 08, 2021
texazzpete:

So will you sign a legal document pledging to guarantee the authenticity of all sales Psalmz will make from now on, and you will be fully financially liable for any issues that occur in the future?
Am I part of his family
Re: BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by puppie017: 5:03pm On Sep 08, 2021
Odire:

Shebi e go gree pay on delivery?
Nope
Re: BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by SugarCake: 5:14pm On Sep 08, 2021
Onyeka90210:

You created account 2020, but you bought phone from an NL vendor 2019, hmmm
Una Sure say no be alternate account be this?
Help me check am abeg

Cos I couldn't remember my password
Re: BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 08, 2021
Alot of criminals are out there, i had a similar experience with someone else, why are Nigerians this evil. A repackaged second hand phone as brand new. Chai i pity his next victim that will go ahead buying a phone from him. angry

7 Likes

Re: BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by Zico777(m): 5:56pm On Sep 08, 2021
ipobarethieves:
lipsrsealed mama DNT want to collect insult left/right.She runz outta thread grin grin grin
Mschweeee don't mind her.
Re: BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 08, 2021
jeff2010:

Why would I want to tarnish image of someone I don't know and it's not like I'm a competitor in his business line.
I have exhausted every avenue of getting him to do something tangible but all, it was still a used phone he was going to give me.
Why accept that if I'll still complain of the same problem.
I suggested he swaps the phone for Note10+, imagine my surprise when I was told to add 90k.
Since that won't work, gimme 150k let me count my loss and look for where to buy a new phone.
He said business isn't done that way, then the ape lady comes here to say I'm trying to tarnish his image.
One of the messages I sent him before I went to his shop this past Saturday he told me to come, yet he wasn't around to solve my complaints.

take this matter to the police please, i will never buy a phone from any one here, alot of thieves are on this forum, hungry thieves. This is so sad, how can someone repackage a second hand phone as a brand new phone, chai height of deceit

6 Likes

Re: BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by MrJames007: 6:14pm On Sep 08, 2021
Nawao

Few days ago I bookmarked https://www.nairaland.com/6676740/brand-new-iphones.and-samsungs-only.all as I bin plan pick 1 new apple from the list since the prices are reasonable. I'll have to look elsewhere since I'm not in Lag, at least, make I fit tackle the person wey go sell me used phone as new. Hmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 08, 2021
Newboss:
Naive people everywhere.

Don't buy anything brand new from anyone you met online. Go to a reputable dealer and buy. Na only used products you should be buying online
walaihi its now am knowing this, thank God for the posters complain. But how do one know a reputable store na, cause they all have online presence.
Re: BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 08, 2021
pocohantas:
This is an open and shut case.

Buyer wanted a BRAND NEW phone and the seller gave him a USED phone. That is FRAUD. No two ways about it. No other discussion should be allowed on these streets.

If I were the OP, I won’t even have any conversation with him. I will take it up as a fraud case from my end immediately. My only goal would be to recall my funds COMPLETE, not swap anything. If he had a new one, he wouldn’t have sold a USED to me and I don’t even trust him anymore. So I no do again!

OP, go for a FULL REFUND of your money. No one should defend this.
Well said, this is pure scam. Why are people this wicked. Haba so wicked. And heartless, repackaging a refurbished phone as brand new. Haba na

3 Likes

Re: BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 08, 2021
How they never fail to disappoint! The internet never forgets as you may not remain a phone seller all your life, with regard to the high reputation you have built over the years, what is the profit margin on a 180k fraudulent deal got on such reputation. But virtue is expensive and as such you don’t expect it from cheap people. How are the mighty always falling, no regards to the reputation they built.

Once upon a time in the auto section, there was an inspiredm, there was a citihood, there is currently one thief called fesriders, he only posts around 4am these days after duping several NL, how come the account is still active still baffles me. I am talking people with great reputation, who for flimsy greed could afford to throw all that reputation away. What a shame…. Spits………

10 Likes

Re: BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by silibaba: 6:40pm On Sep 08, 2021
Bouz:
walaihi its now am knowing this, thank God for the posters complain. But how do one know a reputable store na, cause they all have online presence.
go to SLOT and co..
Re: BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by oluwakayode25(m): 6:54pm On Sep 08, 2021
This is sad to be very honest. I saw this post from day one but the whole thing escalated real quick like wild fire during harmattan. Whenever i see psalmz on NL, even if i no want make order i dey quick open the thread to see what good he has on display. I read from the very first page and psalmz just dey evade the one question wey he need answer. I mean, if i dey buy Used phone, my mind will be prepared for any mishap but no be when you claim say phone new but make d phone come dey give me funny vibes. A good name is better than silver and gold. Might not affect you now but e no dey too tey before beans go cook finish... This matter can still be nipped in the bud even tho water don pass garri small.

5 Likes

Re: BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by Zino1011(m): 7:49pm On Sep 08, 2021
MrJames007:
Nawao

Few days ago I bookmarked https://www.nairaland.com/6676740/brand-new-iphones.and-samsungs-only.all as I bin plan pick 1 new apple from the list since the prices are reasonable. I'll have to look elsewhere since I'm not in Lag, at least, make I fit tackle the person wey go sell me used phone as new. Hmm
Loads of reputable sellers are here and you can also employ an escrow service if in doubt.
Re: BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by donaldking10: 8:04pm On Sep 08, 2021
MrJames007:
Nawao

only a fool would buy anything from the scammer psalmz guy after reading all these.

1 Like

Re: BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by donaldking10: 8:07pm On Sep 08, 2021
11 pages and counting of being called a scammer. psalmz your own has finished on nairaland. I'll make sure u would never sell anything or defraud anyone here again. I'm moving over to all your threads you created to call you a scammer.

11 Likes

Re: BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 08, 2021
donaldking10:
11 pages and counting of being called a scammer.
psalmz your own has finished on nairaland.
I'll make sure u would never sell anything or defraud anyone here again.
I'm moving over to all your threads you created to call you a scammer.
na Man U be

3 Likes

Re: BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by justified007: 8:43pm On Sep 08, 2021
Re: BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by Abraham22(m): 8:54pm On Sep 08, 2021
Just finished reading everything it's like those defending the accused are regretting their hasty decision

3 Likes

Re: BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by tapingil(m): 9:42pm On Sep 08, 2021
jeff2010:
Bought a supposed brand new Samsung S10+ phone from psalmz (https://www.nairaland.com/psalmz).
Got home and discovered that the phone was actually a used phone they had repackaged.
The AKG earpiece was fake and got bad the next day.
The battery only lasts about 6 hours when it should be min of 12hours.
I complained to him 2 days after buying the phone and he promised to change it.
I kept going to Ikeja to find him and every time I wouldn't meet him there.
He finally told me to meet some guy to change the phone for me, I was expecting to be given another new phone but all I got was UK used.
Told him since I hadn't used the phone for a month, he can deduct 30k from the 180k I paid him.
Gimme 150k lemme return the phone and bear my loss.
That was where story changed to 'business isn't done that way'.

If you are going to buy phone from him, I hope you do so with utmost diligence.
Preferably, don't buy from him because he's a cheat.

Hello I think you should copy all you typed here and post it on the dispute thread. Am sure they are all waiting for you to bring this matter to them

1 Like

Re: BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by obisite: 9:53pm On Sep 08, 2021
jeff2010:
Lol I roughed it in 2 days? Every time I went there I never got to meet you
Look at the date on the receipt and that of my chat with him

Why the sales invoice has no printed store name and address but hand written.? ... Just curious about it sha...

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18)

Brand New Htc Hd2 - 100,000 And Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 - N80,000 For Sale / Uk Used Apple Iphone 7 32gig Going For 69k,Call 08038940607 / HP 650, Intel dual core, 500GB, 4GB, 2.3GHz, Bluetooth, Webcam ( Brand NEW)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.