Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz - Technology Market (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz (15217 Views)

Update!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz / Original UK Used Iphones And Samsung's By Psalmz / Seeking For Referrals For Psalmz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Go Down)

Re: BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by Captainjack100: 9:46am On Sep 09, 2021
Been following this thread for about two/three days now... What I do know is that, what psalm did was a scam. No two ways about it.
He may have a solid and big reputation here or anywhere else but he was just trying to put a fast one on the gentle op. How can you sell a new product as a used one? And again you agreed to swap with a used one while he paid for a new phone. Crazy shit..
Y'all defending him should put yourself in op position who saved for two years to get the phone of his dream and was given another to battle with.
Again he may be a reputable seller but he actually wanted to street the guyman.
Anyother way you see this is bullshit....... Bleep that....
He should resolve the issue either by refunding the guy if he doesn't have a new one or get him a new phone like they discussed about..
Una think say he easy to see money abi.. And that girl defending the seller.... Seems you have been collecting his dick with the deals you had with him and your sense couldn't operate appropriately....
Just crazy...

20 Likes

Re: BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 09, 2021
Some people are heartless in this life, wicked to the core. God forbid angry

3 Likes

Re: BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by Segun2222: 10:08am On Sep 09, 2021
Zino1011:
buy from reputable nldrs like wildchild1, rakiticbarca,Kreamie ,Anopheles,ikembz etc
youll hear when I’m also running my own riot considering I’ve been human enough
Re: BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by wildchild1: 10:24am On Sep 09, 2021
Zino1011:
buy from reputable nldrs like wildchild1, rakiticbarca,Kreamie ,Anopheles,ikembz etc

Thanks for the good review, I really appreciate
Re: BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by chukwuibuipob: 10:27am On Sep 09, 2021
sad Cjudy pls tell Psalmz in open here to give the poor boy his money if he can't release new phone he collected money for..This isn't his first fraudulent case nor second.Trying to play fast one on the poor lad backfire..Stop calling jeff2010.Let dem resolve it in the open here not one corner deal.

12 Likes

Re: BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by chukwuibuipob: 10:31am On Sep 09, 2021
sad U jeff2010,DNT pick any useless call/follow go meet stranger for one corner.In case they wan give u cash.Decline abeg,let dem do the transfer thru bank.Dnt give anybody Ur address biko.Once they transfer Ur money,DNT relay on SMS message,enter bank go confam grin grin.

7 Likes

Re: BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by wildchild1: 10:35am On Sep 09, 2021
Psalmz, you're an OG bros. If we're to call a Spade a Spade, you didn't treat this customer well, as a matter of fact, this act is fraudulent. It's very obvious you simply repacked a used phone with accessories and sell to the buyer as brand new, I be Ikeja boy, we know as e dey go.

You're lucky the buyer's only complaint was the battery, you for don replace am with a better option with good battery, you don already make better profit considering you sold a used phone as brand new. I can bet if you gave him another used S10+ with good battery, jeff2010 no go even come here at all, he go just accept say he loose guard small.

Psalmz, this issue na small thing, holla jeff2010 ASAP and sort it out.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by chukwuibuipob: 10:48am On Sep 09, 2021
sad Psalmz,I have been promoting /introduced pipu to u both online/offline..To be honest with with u,I'm ashamed of myself..I wonder how u'll sleep comfortably on top of this daylight fraud.Apologize to jeff2010,.Call clitRaider,zino1011,leesamyoung,weyreypey,cyberEBOLA,aminusodiq,ipobarethieves,pocohantas etc.and move on pls.

Note:Those peepz can ruin Ur livelihood/business.Wont be surprise if dey invade ur other post and chase away potential customers sad embarassed. calling u scammer/ Fraudster.U won't be able to defend it even Mods can't/won't help u either.Think am

10 Likes

Re: BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by Segun2222: 10:51am On Sep 09, 2021
wildchild1:
Psalmz, you're an OG bros. If we're to call a Spade a Spade, you didn't treat this customer well, as a matter of fact, this act is fraudulent. It's very obvious you simply repacked a used phone with accessories and sell to the buyer as brand new, I be Ikeja boy, we know as e dey go.

You're lucky the buyer's only complaint was the battery, you for don replace am with a better option with good battery, you don already make better profit considering you sold a used phone as brand new. I can bet if you gave him another used S10+ with good battery, jeff2010 no go even come here at all, he go just accept say he loose guard small.

Psalmz, this issue na small thing, holla jeff2010 ASAP and sort it out.
exactly what I was thinking, he had every chance to make things right and still keep his profit

9 Likes

Re: BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by Captainjack100: 10:58am On Sep 09, 2021
Thousands of people that are sellers. No matter how you think you get level reach some people go still school you.
He should just refund the guyman. Or a new phone because he is caught already. Niger my country.
Ole ni everybody. Na clean chance most people no just get make we no lie.
Was almost served too last year if not for my instinct. Even offline store, you gotta be smart.

5 Likes

Re: BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by chukwuibuipob: 10:59am On Sep 09, 2021
grin Nairalanders don swallow cjudy,even that girl don disappear grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin.ClitRaider lipsrsealed grin wink grin grin grin.God bless u.May Ur pikin take after Ur boldness. May u not give birth to one CRIMINAL like pa Psalmz d AKUBE1 of Nairaland grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by pocohantas(f): 11:00am On Sep 09, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
sad Psalmz,I have been promoting /introduced pipu to u both online/offline..To be honest with with u,I'm ashamed of myself..I wonder how u'll sleep comfortably on top of this daylight fraud.Apologize to jeff2010,.Call clitRaider,zino1011,leesamyoung,weyreypey,cyberEBOLA,aminusodiq,ipobarethieves,pocohantas etc.and move on pls.

Note:Those peepz can ruin Ur livelihood/business.Wont be surprise if dey invade ur other post and chase away potential customers sad embarassed. calling u scammer/ Fraudster.U won't be able to defend it even Mid can't/won't help u either.Think am

Lol. Minus me, but I agree to the rest. That is what they are capable of doing. cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by ClitRaider: 11:04am On Sep 09, 2021
pocohantas:

Lol. Minus me, but I agree to the rest. That is what they are capable of doing. cheesy
Oga madam, we don invade am already.
Water don enter pipeline.

Initially, I wanted to get him terminated out of NL but opening another account is cheap.

He's on red alert now, we dey follow am.

3 Likes

Re: BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by ClitRaider: 11:06am On Sep 09, 2021
chukwuibuipob:

Note:Those peepz can ruin Ur livelihood/business.Wont be surprise if dey invade ur other post and chase away potential customers sad embarassed. calling u scammer/ Fraudster.U won't be able to defend it even Mid can't/won't help u either.Think am

We dey follow am o.

1 Like

Re: BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by pocohantas(f): 11:10am On Sep 09, 2021
aminusodiq:
I love your food thread...

Thanks. It has been a while I created any to start with, so there is non to even make FP. It takes lots of effort to cook and make content out of it. I am quite busy now for that. Thanks once again. smiley

ClitRaider:

Oga madam, we don invade am already.
Water don enter pipeline.

Initially, I wanted to get him terminated out of NL but opening another account is cheap.

He's on red alert now, we dey follow am.

Hehehehe. I believe you.

1 Like

Re: BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by Rakiticbarca: 11:10am On Sep 09, 2021
Zino1011:
thanks boss.
Re: BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by Auskyd(m): 11:11am On Sep 09, 2021
cjudy:

You even have soldier connect lol. Which barrack? See small pikin Dey talk self.
Jeff2010 I appreciate your corporation and effort in resolving this issue.
I believe very soon, resolution will me met. Thanks to everyone fighting to resolve this issue.
For these Bastard commenting nonsense who can’t afford breakfast self continue. And you leesa, you go hear from me, just Dey talk rubbish first.

Boss, calm down and resolves issues without bragging. Honestly you don't need to trade insults with everyone. Any small thing "threats". This is a faceless forum, but you have footprints anywhere.

Calm down abeg. Be amicable and settle both parties if you must, but quit the bragging.

Totally unnecessary.

Make everybody dey watch. We go hear the final word soon

4 Likes

Re: BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by Tsufyaan: 11:18am On Sep 09, 2021
Psalmz, stop ignoring messages here and come out to rectify your fuckup boss. The best bet for you now is to refund Jeff so as for him to go elsewhere and make his purchase and also tender an apology so as for this matter to die, please do the needful asap boss my one cent!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17)

Brand New Htc Hd2 - 100,000 And Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 - N80,000 For Sale / Uk Used Apple Iphone 7 32gig Going For 69k,Call 08038940607 / HP 650, Intel dual core, 500GB, 4GB, 2.3GHz, Bluetooth, Webcam ( Brand NEW)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.