Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,802 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz - Technology Market (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz (15112 Views)

Update!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz / Original UK Used Iphones And Samsung's By Psalmz / Seeking For Referrals For Psalmz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Go Down)

Re: BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by MikeMicheal(m): 6:04pm On Sep 09, 2021
hmm..
Re: BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by Youngsage: 6:24pm On Sep 09, 2021
texazzpete:
You people are strange Sha.

The S10+ was released in early 2019. More than two years ago. It's extremely unlikely for anyone to still have a brand new copy in their store.

99.9999% of any 'new' Galaxy S10 on the market are used.

Know this and know peace.

The comment I was looking for on this thread. Lol

5 Likes

Re: BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by Benjaniblinks(m): 6:34pm On Sep 09, 2021
Youngsage:

The comment I was looking for on this thread. Lol
the guy hit the nail on the head

1 Like

Re: BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by chukwuibuipob: 6:38pm On Sep 09, 2021
cool clitRaider cheesy grin
Re: BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by chukwuibuipob: 6:44pm On Sep 09, 2021
angry sad Hidden post sad shocked shocked.The witch that insult us all and call her father age mate fools etc own dey kampe shocked sad.God will not sleep and we will not rest until the thief return jeff2010 money. Oleeee3 smiley cheesy shocked grin cool

4 Likes

Re: BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by Youngsage: 6:53pm On Sep 09, 2021
Cuteamigo1:
honestly people are just greedy so it's not a Nigerian issue. If you follow mikkyangle's whatsapp status for offer up deals you will see him busting many scammers who try to sell fake phones to him sometimes sealed sef. If you have been buying for a long time it is easy to know what to look out for that's why I'm glad I found this thread, it gave me a crash course on how to spot fakes.

Exactly. Even as a seller, it's crazy how people will try to scam you. Like Mikky, anyone who's been in the game for years should absolutely know this and should not be on the side to claim ignorance of what they put up for sale to prospective buyers.

I have taken the time to go through the thread and noticed so many inconsistencies that time will not even permit me to highlight. But as a phone seller, you should know at the top of your head everything about what it is you are selling. I cannot be selling phones and be saying that a particular phone is either America or Europe or UK spec. You should be dead sure of the origin, and ensure that your device(s) fully conform to the expectations of the region they are from.

A case of intended scam, most likely, but definitely a case of gross negligence on both sides but especially on the part of the seller and moreso, the buyer has proven beyond evidence that what was purchased is a far cry from what seller projected for sale, ab initio.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by weyreypey: 7:13pm On Sep 09, 2021
dragnet:

If you can't focus on your issue and other well-wishers want to use this opportunity to create a mob action, I'm sorry, I can't allow that.
You arrogate too much authority to yourself. You're indirectly enabling fraudulent activities on nairaland

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by Kreamie(m): 7:14pm On Sep 09, 2021
This comment goes to show you know nothing about these devices and how’ they’re circulated.

I bought an iPhone XSMAX today with 99% battery health from a seller in the US. Please lookup what year the iPhone XSMAX was released. wink

PS: it’s not a refurbished device neither is it a replacement device. You want proof? All you need do is ask.

Selah!!
texazzpete:
You people are strange Sha.

The S10+ was released in early 2019. More than two years ago. It's extremely unlikely for anyone to still have a brand new copy in their store.

99.9999% of any 'new' Galaxy S10 on the market are used.

Know this and know peace.

2 Likes

Re: BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by weyreypey: 7:15pm On Sep 09, 2021
Kudos to pafestula, kingreign, gazzuzz and co who sanitised the auto section. Dragnet borrow a leaf from us

3 Likes

Re: BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by wavegod: 7:36pm On Sep 09, 2021
After going through this thread the most intriguing thing for me is the fact that Jeff actually offered to forgo 30k from the 180k in this buhari time and psalms abi proverbs actually refused after he knowingly tried to scam him. God really saved this psalms say no be hustler he try this one for, when I move one iPhone pro from your showglass na you go beg boys for Ikeja make I chill omo na small thing dey vex men these days. Greedy lot

34 Likes

Re: BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 09, 2021
My advice to Op. I believe you are resident in same Lagos, so distance is not a barrier.

Go to the police station in charge of that zone, do not use military, it may backfire as they are not legally permitted to act in civil issues, and do not use road side policemen. Walk into the station and incident your case as a case of fraud. Do not be afraid to part with some change, it does not take much either. Gather as much evidence you can and request for a male and learned ipo who understands technology, you case should not focus on battery life, but a refurbished phone sold as new. Mobilize the police and go for arrest. Don’t let anyone tell you nothing would come out of it.

Option 2, I don’t know about CV but every major market has a mgt office where disputes are resolved, take your issue there with proofs of what has transpired and see them do wonders, I once had issues with mini bus sellers at Ladipo when I used to invest in transportation, when I took the issue to mgt office, the shop was sealed at promise land until I was satisfactory settled. Had same experience at Emeka offor onitsha over phone issues too.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by T0T0fucker: 7:58pm On Sep 09, 2021
She called mynd40 to the rescue.
Re: BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by Buuubu(m): 7:58pm On Sep 09, 2021
Back again, Jeff2010 what's the latest update?

1 Like

Re: BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by Buuubu(m): 7:59pm On Sep 09, 2021
T0T0fucker:
She called mynd40 to the rescue.
Who send both of them kwanu? sad
Re: BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by SeunAdeniyi1(m): 8:00pm On Sep 09, 2021
Seems the moderators are in support of the fraudulent act of Psalmz.
Choi! Who else do we trust in this country shocked

10 Likes

Re: BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by T0T0fucker: 8:01pm On Sep 09, 2021
Buuubu:

Who send both of them kwanu? sad
Your post will soon be cleaned.... while her insults she did on the front page stayed up.

That's the power of pûcsy..... and mynd40 don't disappoint in that.

4 Likes

Re: BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by texazzpete(m): 8:11pm On Sep 09, 2021
Kreamie:
This comment goes to show you know nothing about these devices and how’ they’re circulated.

I bought an iPhone XSMAX today with 99% battery health from a seller in the US. Please lookup what year the iPhone XSMAX was released. wink

PS: it’s not a refurbished device neither is it a replacement device. You want proof? All you need do is ask.

Selah!!

Apple sells certified refurbished phones that are practically indistinguishable from brand new. Battery is changed out, outer shell is changed to a new one, and packaging is new, with all cables and accessories in place.

5 Likes

Re: BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by Kreamie(m): 8:13pm On Sep 09, 2021
All you have to do is run the imei to know this. Come on.

You can do better wink Apple will always make an indication on any Apple refurbished device. ALWAYS!

texazzpete:

Apple sells certified refurbished phones that are practically indistinguishable from brand new. Battery is changed out, outer shell is changed to a new one, and packaging is new, with all cables and accessories in place.

Re: BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by texazzpete(m): 8:16pm On Sep 09, 2021
Kreamie:
All you have to do is run the imei to know this. Come on.

You can do better wink

Oya, you win. Even Galaxy S6 brand new dey otigba. Kudos.
Re: BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by saintsrow(m): 8:49pm On Sep 09, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
sad U jeff2010,DNT pick any useless call/follow go meet stranger for one corner.In case they wan give u cash.Decline abeg,let dem do the transfer thru bank.Dnt give anybody Ur address biko.Once they transfer Ur money,DNT relay on SMS message,enter bank go confam grin grin.
Supported with some Kolanuts

1 Like

Re: BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by Nemesis0147(m): 9:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
tivta:

Seun Osewa

I hope this girl is not a moderator on this forum? Never have i seen so much negative display from someone in nairaland.
Seun kindly look into this matter
she was na
And they sacked her....short something!!

12 Likes

Re: BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by Tokskob2008: 9:38pm On Sep 09, 2021
The MOD actually closed this thread but reopened it back I guess... Hmm, something isn't right in all this at all, if Nairaland wants to start a fraud section let them tell us so we can all know Mods now support scam..

6 Likes

Re: BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz by aminusodiq(m): 9:44pm On Sep 09, 2021
dragnet:

If you can't focus on your issue and other well-wishers want to use this opportunity to create a mob action, I'm sorry, I can't allow that.
tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18)

14pro eSIM || 128gb || 88% BH || SpaceBlack & SILVER || openBox / Dell Inspiron Dual Core,corei 3 ,core I5 , 69,000 / Uk used samsung galaxy S7 edge for 66k,JUNE price,call 08038940607

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.