Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

What The Hell Is Dialog Box! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / What The Hell Is Dialog Box! (1233 Views)

Starcomms Why The Hell Is Your Online Data Package Renewal Stuff Useless?! / Mysql, Where The Hell Do You Want Me To Get The Username And Password From? / What! I Tried The Hell, But: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The Hell Is Dialog Box! by zigbo(f): 8:13pm On Jul 20, 2007
I dont want to start sounding ignorant bu' I was checking my mail then i saw an attachment on one of the mails,i tryed opening it nd it said "the command cannot be performed because a dialog box is open,close dialog box" .jst to be sure i went back to ensure everything was closed and it was.All programmes were closed offcourse apart from my box.So please which one be dialog box ?where is it nd how can it be closed. Thanks for anticipated assistance,lol seriously help.    

nb: i'm nt a dumb ass o,i'm smart grin
Re: What The Hell Is Dialog Box! by debosky(m): 8:15pm On Jul 20, 2007
first of all, what browser are you using? Internet Explorer or Firefox?

what type of mail account do you have - yahoo, msn or gmail?

there is probably a dialog box from the browser open

press alt+tab a couple of times to cycle through all the open programs, you should see the dialog box then

if that doesn't work, close the browser and open it again wink
Re: What The Hell Is Dialog Box! by zigbo(f): 9:40pm On Jul 20, 2007
internet explorer
yahoo

i ve tryd the alt+tab the two programmes i ve on are nairaland nd yahoomail
i noticed the problem yest and i switched off my comp.yest only to discover that the problem is still there.

where is the dialog box? thx
Re: What The Hell Is Dialog Box! by debosky(m): 10:28pm On Jul 20, 2007
a dialog box usually opens when u want to scan or download the attachment, you need to click yes or something

the dialog box is a small window that pops up asking you to take an action like open or run or download

it should appear when you click on the attachment.
Re: What The Hell Is Dialog Box! by zigbo(f): 7:53am On Jul 21, 2007
yea it does appear and its like close dialog box. thing is i dont know how to close it.
Re: What The Hell Is Dialog Box! by PHEESAYOUR(m): 8:05pm On Jul 21, 2007
Try getting an antivirus before you have another problem, I'm pretty sure it's a virus!
Re: What The Hell Is Dialog Box! by Macgreat(m): 8:31pm On Jul 21, 2007
[quote ]
nb: i'm nt a dumb ass o,i'm smart grin
[quote][/quote]

you be you go talk weather you dump or not, lol

dialog box? try restarting your pc

you need to click yes.
if the thing no download that mean say them no attach am well.
is the sender using yahoo

(1) (Reply)

Need A Hotspot Biller Or Timer For My Zalip Cdm530am Mobile Router / Do They Pay Subscription Fees When You Instal The India Web Proxy In Your Laptop / Valentine Gift: Huawei E160 Universal Modem For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.