Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,070 members, 7,814,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/09/2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/09/2021 (98 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/09/2021 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/09/2021 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/09/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/09/2021 by dallyemmy: 2:24pm On Sep 07, 2021
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 8TH SEPTEMBER 2021.

THEME: WHERE ARE YOU?

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 08/09/2021
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/09/2021 by dallyemmy: 3:21pm On Sep 07, 2021
“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.”
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/09/2021 by dallyemmy: 7:01am On Sep 08, 2021
*PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY'S OPEN HEAVENS:*

*(Wednesday, September 8, 2021)*

*WHERE ARE YOU?*

*Prayer Points:*

1.Thank You, Father, for creating me in Your image and likeness; and, for Your purpose and pleasure.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, in any way I have drifted away from Your purpose for my life, and from the narrow way, please, bring me back, by Your mercy and grace, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, let every satanic limitation and embargo, slowing down the journey of my life, be lifted, removed and destroyed, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, please, go ahead of me and straighten every crooked path, and dismantle every satanic roadblock on my way, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, destroy every spirit of lukewarmness that has crept into my life, and rekindle the fire of Your revival in my life and destiny, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, please, let me not be distracted from my divine assignment and destiny, by the mundane and carnal things of this world, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, please, let me be fruitful in every good work; empower me to preach Your word in season and out of season, to all creatures, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, let me always be at the right place at the right time; where Your presence will not go with me, please, don't let me go there, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, when I shall stand before You to give account of my stewardship while here on earth, please, don't let me come empty handed, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, and do a new thing in his life, family and ministry, this season, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

13.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

14.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
15.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
16.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

God Can You Give Unto Me Greatness ? / The Covenant Power Of The Blood Of Jesus. Part 10. / Can The Glass Be Half Full Or Half Empty? No....not In The Matters Of Salvation!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.