Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,505 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

The Covenant Power Of The Blood Of Jesus. Part 10. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Covenant Power Of The Blood Of Jesus. Part 10. (99 Views)

800 Ethiopians Killed After Defending ‘Ark Of The Covenant' / The Covenant Between Salt And Atheist / “Blood Of Jesus” Drink Sold For N2,000 In Akwa Ibom (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Covenant Power Of The Blood Of Jesus. Part 10. by PastorSomba(m): 7:14pm On Sep 13, 2021
THE COVENANT POWER OF THE BLOOD OF JESUS. Part 10.

Hebrews 10:16-22 (KJV) This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them; And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more. Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin. Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus, By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh; And having an high priest over the house of God; Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water. Hebrews 8:6-13.

We continue today our study and understanding of the love and grace of God as manifested in the COVENANT POWER OF THE BLOOD OF JESUS with all its blessings and benefits to us. Let's continue to examine the reasons why it was necessary for God to establish a new covenant:

23. THE OLD COVENANT WAS WRITTEN ON TABLET OF STONES: The old covenant was written on tablets of stones, scripts, infact God even told them to write it on their doors, and helm of their clothes just for them to know it and remember it. With all these they were still unable to keep the laws of the covenant. But by the blood of Jesus the new covenant is written in our hearts and put in our minds through the circumcision of the spirit by the Holy Spirit who lives in our heart. The new covenant has only one commandment the commandment of love and has only one law, the law of love.

At the new birth when the Holy Spirit shed abroad the love of God in our hearts both the law and the commandment of love was written in our hearts. Because it is an unbreakable covenant between God and Jesus and our lives are hidden in Christ it is possible for you to keep the demands of the covenant perfectly without fault or sin unlike the old covenant. Also, the Holy Spirit inside the believer is the executor of the new covenant thereby guaranteeing our inheritance of all the blessings of the covenant. Hebrews 8:10-13; John 14:16-17,26; Romans 2:29; 5:5; 2Corinthians 3:6-18; Ephesians 1:13-14; Colossians 3:1-4.

24. THE OLD COVENANT LACKED ABLE INTERCESSORS: In the new covenant of the blood of Jesus, we have Jesus Christ as our High Priest in heaven forever in the presence of God praying, advocating and making intercession for us. And here on earth also inside every believer we have the Holy Spirit the Spirit of God praying, interceding and helping us. As a result, the believer is guaranteed of inheriting, possessing, receiving and enjoying all the promises and blessings of the new covenant.

This was unlike the old covenant that no one was able to keep. In the old covenant even the priests who were supposed to intercede for the people themselves needed intercession for their own sin. The law was delivered through the medium of angels and angels had no authority to stand as advocates or intercessors. This gap was the reason the judgement of God was frequent in the old testament. I pray for you that God will visit your destiny helper and he shall call you today in Jesus name. 1Timothy 2:5; Hebrews 7:11-28; 8:24; Romans 8:31-34; 1John 2:1-2.

The purpose of all what we are saying is that God wants you to begin to see yourself in the eyes and light of all that the blood of Jesus has done for you and has made you, and no more in your fleshly natural sin nature so that you can begin to enjoy the fullness of the blessings of the mystery of the blood of Jesus which includes eternal life and freedom from sin, sickness, diseases, poverty, demonic oppression, fear, doubts, anxieties and death.

If you need healing the bible says In Matthew 8:17 that Jesus himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area and say this prayer. Father God in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe he took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If he took them then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and I reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

You can also become a born again child of God. The bible says If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: O God have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died for me. I believe that you raised him from the dead for my salvation from all the powers of the devil. I accept Jesus in my heart today and I confess him today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

Jesus is coming very soon. Are you ready? Heaven is real, hell is real. Choose Jesus, choose life.
If you prayed this prayer of Salvation, please go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus. Grace be with you.

Grace be with you.

Pastor Ornu Somba

(1) (Reply)

Tthe Carnal Mind Is Enmity Against God, Not Subject To The Law Of God... / Jerry Savelle Daily Devotional October 8 2021 - The Force Of Joy / Joyce Meyer Devotional 8 October 2021 - The Bible Says, “shake It Off!”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.