Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

IDF Chief Says Israel Accelerating Iran Strike Plans, Acting Throughout Mideast - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / IDF Chief Says Israel Accelerating Iran Strike Plans, Acting Throughout Mideast (280 Views)

Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction / US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas / Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IDF Chief Says Israel Accelerating Iran Strike Plans, Acting Throughout Mideast by Fuckyoumod: 3:22pm On Sep 07, 2021
IDF chief says Israel accelerating Iran strike plans, acting throughout Mideast.

Israel has “greatly accelerated” preparations for action against Iran’s nuclear program, military chief Aviv Kohavi said in an interview published Monday.

Kohavi told Walla news that “a significant chunk of the boost to the defense budget, as was recently agreed, was intended for this purpose. It’s a very complicated job, with much more intelligence, much more operational capabilities, much more armaments. We’re working on all these things.”

The head of the Israel Defense Forces said the military’s current main objective is “minimizing Iranian presence in the Middle East, with an emphasis on Syria…but these operations take place throughout the Middle East. They’re also against Hamas, against Hezbollah.”

Kohavi said Israeli strikes and other operations had “greatly diminished Iran’s presence and weaponry in the northern arena, certainly in comparison to what they sought.” He said the army was “very active in disrupting the smuggling routes of Hezbollah, of Hamas, of Iran, in all regions.”

The IDF “is operating at much greater depths, at 360 degrees throughout all the Middle East. It doesn’t wait for the threat to come. It prepares, it meets [the threat] head-on, neutralizes it, roots it out.”

Defense Minister Benny Gantz also issued threats against Iran last month, telling foreign diplomats that Israel may have to take military action against Iran.

“The State of Israel has the means to act and will not hesitate to do so. I do not rule out the possibility that Israel will have to take action in the future in order to prevent a nuclear Iran,” Gantz said.

“Iran is only two months away from acquiring the materials necessary for a nuclear weapon. We do not know if the Iranian regime will be willing to sign an agreement and come back to the negotiation table and the international community must build a viable ‘Plan B’ in order to stop Iran in its tracks towards a nuclear weapon,” he added.

Though Iran is believed to be two months away from obtaining the fissile material needed for a bomb, the IDF has assessed that it would take at least several more months from then before Tehran would be capable of producing a deliverable weapon, needing that time to construct a core, perform tests and install the device inside a missile.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/idf-chief-says-israel-accelerating-iran-strike-plans-acting-throughout-mideast/

Re: IDF Chief Says Israel Accelerating Iran Strike Plans, Acting Throughout Mideast by Fuckyoumod: 3:22pm On Sep 07, 2021
There is a major war coming!

Israel don't bluff.

Blame it Obiden

1 Like

Re: IDF Chief Says Israel Accelerating Iran Strike Plans, Acting Throughout Mideast by sunboy(m): 6:35pm On Sep 07, 2021
Why should Isreal possess a nuclear weapon and Iran shouldnt ? Why?

Don’t tell me that it will land in the wrong hands, cos Pakistan, North Korea does have nuclear weapons too and hasn’t landed in the wrong hand so far.

The international community agreed and signed, but Isreal is hell bent on attacking on Iranian soil. I hope the US will leave Isreal to its own fate this time cos they seem to like trouble with their neighbors.

2 Likes

Re: IDF Chief Says Israel Accelerating Iran Strike Plans, Acting Throughout Mideast by Righteousness2(m): 6:41pm On Sep 07, 2021
As we begin to watch the Muslim Nations rise up against Israel, There are 4 Possible Biblical Prophecies that are on the Verge of Finding Fulfillment.

1.Isaiah 17:1,14 - Where Damascus is Destroyed in a Single Night.

2. Jeremiah 49- The Prophecy of Elam , which could Infer an Israeli attack upon Iran's Nuclear Program. Here Iran will suffer the Gate of a broken bow. She will be Strucked at the Foremost place of her Might, which could infer an attack on its Nuclear Program.

3.Psalm 83- In which the Muslim Nations that Border Isreal mount an attack on Israel in order to cut them off from being a Nation.

4. Ezekiel 38&39- The GOG Magog War where a Coalition of Nations led by Russia, Iran and Turkey will attack Israel in order to take Israel's Wealth .To know what will happen to this Collation of Nations, see Ezekiel 38:18-23 & 39:2,7-8.

Israel will almost be overwhelmed here but GOD ALMIGHTY will step and Dissolve the Nations and People. Israel is Perious to GOD ALMIGHTY. They are the apple of HIS Eyes.
2 Major reasons why GOD will fight for Isreal.
1. To make His Holy Name known in the midst of His People.
2. That the Nations all over the world will Know and Understand that HE is the LORD, The Holy one of Isreal.

1 Like

Re: IDF Chief Says Israel Accelerating Iran Strike Plans, Acting Throughout Mideast by Damisic: 6:57pm On Sep 07, 2021
isreal forgeting one thing power is trasient......her and the us have less than a century left..how will u have something u wont let others have......
Re: IDF Chief Says Israel Accelerating Iran Strike Plans, Acting Throughout Mideast by reccy(m): 6:16pm On Sep 08, 2021
This isreal sef.... They will be talking as if they are one kind super power. Leave them to iran one on one without any backing from the chief bully, they might not be able to withstand iran.

They are not even strong militarily to iran according to ranking neither are they good technologically to iran. Iran has the best engineers in the world.

When i learnt about the six day war between israel and other Arab countries, i also learnt that Iran was never part of the six countries which rings a bell into my head.

For a country to sustain and improve during covid 19 and sanctions from USA says a lot about the persias.

I can't wait for a friendly match between the two countries. ..
Re: IDF Chief Says Israel Accelerating Iran Strike Plans, Acting Throughout Mideast by SeunNotOwner: 10:57pm On Sep 08, 2021
reccy:
This isreal sef.... They will be talking as if they are one kind super power. Leave them to iran one on one without any backing from the chief bully, they might not be able to withstand iran.

They are not even strong militarily to iran according to ranking neither are they good technologically to iran. Iran has the best engineers in the world.

When i learnt about the six day war between israel and other Arab countries, i also learnt that Iran was never part of the six countries which rings a bell into my head.

For a country to sustain and improve during covid 19 and sanctions from USA says a lot about the persias.

I can't wait for a friendly match between the two countries. ..

Although there has been skirmish along Sinai border, Syria and Jordan border, that six day war is more or less a military air raid. The real battle was fought in 1973 when both Egypt and Syria launched major attacks on the courageous Isreal. Weak Syria later chicken out retreating to Damascus leaving Egypt to face the tank battle with Isreal

I think within this decade, Isreal launched an attack on Iran 1st Nuclear site without getting retaliation

1 Like

Re: IDF Chief Says Israel Accelerating Iran Strike Plans, Acting Throughout Mideast by Nobody: 1:29am On Sep 09, 2021
Israel should learn from Afghanistan 'America will not always be there for you' it would be very interesting to see Israel's reaction if America decides to start supporting Iran

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Truck Crashes Into Gates Of Russian Embassy In Dublin / US Central Bank Hikes Interest Rate, Blames Russia / Russian Military Launch Iskander Missiles During Strike Against Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.