Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:18 AM

God Why Are You So Wicked To Me?" Woman Cries Out (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / God Why Are You So Wicked To Me?" Woman Cries Out (Photos) (3401 Views)

I Helped Officer To Urinate In The Toilet and He attempted To Rape Me - Woman / Timilehin Jegede Is Missing, Family Cries Out (Photos) / Construction Worker Kills Prostitute In Jos After Night Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: God Why Are You So Wicked To Me?" Woman Cries Out (Photos) by Elbowla(m): 7:35pm On Sep 08, 2021
LordVoldermort:
This is why you should convert to Islam, Allah would never do such to his people

FOOL....The same Allah is responsible for most of the problems plaguing the world today.....

TERRORIST.
Re: God Why Are You So Wicked To Me?" Woman Cries Out (Photos) by Franzinni: 6:15pm On Sep 10, 2021
Mother of many nations .. loading..

Remember job

(1) (2) (Reply)

Graphic Photos: The River State Fuel Tanker Accident: / Nigerian Student Murdered In South Africa (pics) / "Have Been A Sex Slave To Another Man For 2yrs", Wife Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.