Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Barcelona Reveals Neymar Almost Returned To Camp Nou Before PSG Signed Messi - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona Reveals Neymar Almost Returned To Camp Nou Before PSG Signed Messi (15642 Views)

Wonderkid Fati: From African Suburb To Barcelona's Camp Nou / OMG!! Real Madrid's Marcelo Reveals Neymar Transfer Secret Ahead Of UCL Clash / Xavi Reveals Neymar Broke Some Big News At Lionel Messi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Reveals Neymar Almost Returned To Camp Nou Before PSG Signed Messi by Kingcalls: 4:43pm On Sep 07, 2021
Still page one since ....whr are those insecure messi fans ?? Cant see ojeemah abi ojeenjo or paulolee, if na Ronaldo thread, u will see them all over the place masturbating, next thing they will say messi fans are not insecure....how many cr7 fans did u see here.... I came to prove to all that u guys are totally insecure, I knew if I check this thread , una no go de here

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Reveals Neymar Almost Returned To Camp Nou Before PSG Signed Messi by Techm8: 5:01pm On Sep 07, 2021
Would have been comical had Neymar joined Barca and the m. Weeks later Messi moved to PsG.

Download the Ikeja electric mobile app from.the play store or app store. It's an all in one app for your electricity needs

Re: Barcelona Reveals Neymar Almost Returned To Camp Nou Before PSG Signed Messi by Ololadekiniun: 5:03pm On Sep 07, 2021
tydi:
Like for Messi whom his humility attracts younger player s

Or. Share for cr7 whom ego and arrogance makes obnoxious and hostility towards younger players
See how you open your disgusting mouth and spewing rubbish you know players like mbappe look up to Ronaldo boss even Rashford,Lingard and most coming young football players you go just open mouth waaah grin

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Reveals Neymar Almost Returned To Camp Nou Before PSG Signed Messi by Silentgroper(m): 5:10pm On Sep 07, 2021
YoungLionken:
Barca may be confused but certainly not Neymar Jr..
Barca should replace Messi with M. Salah(that guy is a low budget Messi)...
Salah is only interested in madrid and liverpool. We've kept him locked with 500pands weekly wages. He aint going no where.
Re: Barcelona Reveals Neymar Almost Returned To Camp Nou Before PSG Signed Messi by Kingcalls: 5:13pm On Sep 07, 2021
tydi:

Or. Share for cr7 whom ego and arrogance makes obnoxious and hostility towards younger players

And that is y mbappe wants to leave by all means

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Reveals Neymar Almost Returned To Camp Nou Before PSG Signed Messi by Babaheekmat: 5:25pm On Sep 07, 2021
tydi:

Bitterness go kill you.

Repent

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Reveals Neymar Almost Returned To Camp Nou Before PSG Signed Messi by Babaheekmat: 5:26pm On Sep 07, 2021
Kingcalls:
Still page one since ....whr are those insecure messi fans ?? Cant see ojeemah abi ojeenjo or paulolee, if na Ronaldo thread, u will see them all over the place masturbating, next thing they will say messi fans are not insecure....how many cr7 fans did u see here.... I came to prove to all that u guys are totally insecure, I knew if I check this thread , una no go de here

Them no get data.. Dem data dey humbling mode like their oga own
Re: Barcelona Reveals Neymar Almost Returned To Camp Nou Before PSG Signed Messi by uncleinans(m): 5:54pm On Sep 07, 2021
clothingonline:
It’s interesting thing to know in the world of football

All clubs jersey for sale 2021 Europe standard 5k

3k last season

I want Ajax third jersey/kit
Re: Barcelona Reveals Neymar Almost Returned To Camp Nou Before PSG Signed Messi by uncleinans(m): 5:56pm On Sep 07, 2021
clothingonline:
It’s interesting thing to know in the world of football

All clubs jersey for sale 2021 Europe standard 5k

3k last season

Ajax third kit

Re: Barcelona Reveals Neymar Almost Returned To Camp Nou Before PSG Signed Messi by OJEEMAH(m): 5:58pm On Sep 07, 2021
Kingcalls:
You have successfully proven that your insecurities and obsession knows no bound. You don't need a soothsayer to tell you why Ronaldo fans like yourself didn't bother about this thread. No be topic wey una fit use bash Messi.

Second hand cyber bully like yourself should be ashamed of making this kinda comment. You are the same viper that snoop through all comments on Messi related topics to attack/devour any nairalanders whose comment is about Messi being a better player than Ronaldo. At least, we don't attack or insult Ronaldo fans for airing their personal opinion............We either drop our comment or constructively counter people but the same cannot be said about you and that's the reason you had to abandon your other moniker (Beverlyjean) but we still caught your deceptive ass.

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Reveals Neymar Almost Returned To Camp Nou Before PSG Signed Messi by Kingcalls: 6:04pm On Sep 07, 2021
OJEEMAH:
You have successfully proven that your insecurities and obsession knows no bound. You don't need a soothsayer to tell you why Ronaldo fans like yourself didn't bother about this thread. No be topic wey una fit use bash Messi.

Second hand cyber bully like yourself should be ashamed of making this kinda comment. You are the same viper that snoop through all comments on Messi related topics to attack/devour any nairalanders whose comment is about Messi being a better player than Ronaldo. At least, we don't attack or insult Ronaldo fans for airing their personal opinion............We either drop our comment or constructively counter people but the same cannot be said about you and that's the reason you had to abandon your other moniker (Beverlyjean) but we still caught your deceptive ass.

Constructively grin grin that must hv a new meaning in ur dictionary.... Ronaldo's fans don't jump on messus threads cos we hv nothing to prove.... I came here to prove that u and ur minions are only interested in Ronaldo's threads due to ur insecurities and i am glad I have achieved that grin

Just look at, its still on page 2 , first Messi related thread in about 2 weeks ... it simply shows ur midget just can't sell... so quit the bullsh1t
Re: Barcelona Reveals Neymar Almost Returned To Camp Nou Before PSG Signed Messi by OJEEMAH(m): 6:06pm On Sep 07, 2021
Kingcalls:

Constructively grin grin that must hv a new meaning in ur dictionary.... Ronaldo's fans don't jump on messus threads cos we hv nothing to prove.... I came here to prove that u and ur minions are only interested in Ronaldo's threads due to ur insecurities and i am glad I have achieved that grin
and i just explained the typical you in my previous post.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Reveals Neymar Almost Returned To Camp Nou Before PSG Signed Messi by emmnprince(m): 6:08pm On Sep 07, 2021
Casan0va:
Premier League should do quick and resume angry angry
I saw an Arsenal fan smiling today embarassed

So the Arsenal fan dey turn your belle abi?

Be like you dey get unfathomable & wicked joy when you see an Arsenal fan doing the opposite of smile, shey?
Re: Barcelona Reveals Neymar Almost Returned To Camp Nou Before PSG Signed Messi by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:15pm On Sep 07, 2021
Brb
Re: Barcelona Reveals Neymar Almost Returned To Camp Nou Before PSG Signed Messi by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:23pm On Sep 07, 2021
tydi:

you are so demented with likes & share. I saw you v done it in other threads. It ll shock you that you to fellow haters of CR7 loves him but just display their mental illness whenever they type shit about Ronaldo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Reveals Neymar Almost Returned To Camp Nou Before PSG Signed Messi by Numerouno94(m): 7:58pm On Sep 07, 2021
OJEEMAH:

Bro u might end up pushing that shim to severe depression. See as u dey takle am wit reckless abandon for some days now. Abeg have mercy.. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Reveals Neymar Almost Returned To Camp Nou Before PSG Signed Messi by OJEEMAH(m): 8:02pm On Sep 07, 2021
Numerouno94:

Bro u might end up pushing that shim to severe depression. See as u dey takle am wit reckless abandon for some days now. Abeg have mercy.. grin grin
Pikin wey say him mama no go sleep, no go sleep too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Reveals Neymar Almost Returned To Camp Nou Before PSG Signed Messi by Numerouno94(m): 8:04pm On Sep 07, 2021
Kingcalls:

Just look at, its still on page 2 , first Messi related thread in about 2 weeks ... it simply shows ur midget just can't sell... so quit the bullsh1t

How come ur always commenting in all Messi's thread? Cos there's no Messi's thread i don't see this moniker's comment??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Reveals Neymar Almost Returned To Camp Nou Before PSG Signed Messi by Numerouno94(m): 8:08pm On Sep 07, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Pikin wey say him mama no go sleep, no go sleep too.

Him go even dey mention ur moniker "a typical example of trouble dey slip yanga kun wake am" . If no b juju tell me how antelope go dey call lion for battle? grin grin grin
Re: Barcelona Reveals Neymar Almost Returned To Camp Nou Before PSG Signed Messi by OJEEMAH(m): 8:20pm On Sep 07, 2021
Numerouno94:

Him go even dey mention ur moniker "a typical example of trouble dey slip yanga kun wake am" . If no b juju tell me how antelope go dey call lion for battle? grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin

Help me see wahala ooh!
Re: Barcelona Reveals Neymar Almost Returned To Camp Nou Before PSG Signed Messi by OJEEMAH(m): 8:22pm On Sep 07, 2021
Numerouno94:

How come ur always commenting in all Messi's thread? Cos there's no Messi's thread i don't see this moniker's comment??
Accusing people of doing what you are good at is hypocrisy
Re: Barcelona Reveals Neymar Almost Returned To Camp Nou Before PSG Signed Messi by Franking: 9:21pm On Sep 07, 2021
Almost bawo? Barca is broke and needed to sell players to reduce wage bill.
Re: Barcelona Reveals Neymar Almost Returned To Camp Nou Before PSG Signed Messi by Corroro: 9:25pm On Sep 07, 2021
Okay, so apparently the 2 just want to play with each other
Re: Barcelona Reveals Neymar Almost Returned To Camp Nou Before PSG Signed Messi by Realboygenius(m): 9:32pm On Sep 07, 2021
Don't be disconnected from Power. Simply download the Ikeja Electric App. Pay bills and enjoy quick complaint resolution.

See my signature for steps to download.

Re: Barcelona Reveals Neymar Almost Returned To Camp Nou Before PSG Signed Messi by Obdk: 10:31pm On Sep 07, 2021
Barcelona deceiving thr fans..

Fifalona could not keep d Argentine dwarf goat and greizman na to add d dancing diver neymar...
Re: Barcelona Reveals Neymar Almost Returned To Camp Nou Before PSG Signed Messi by Akuruoulo(m): 12:00am On Sep 08, 2021
tydi:

MADNESS at its peak

Re: Barcelona Reveals Neymar Almost Returned To Camp Nou Before PSG Signed Messi by Akuruoulo(m): 12:01am On Sep 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....

Everybody wants to play alongside lionel Messi
Messi is the one who wants to play along Neymar
Re: Barcelona Reveals Neymar Almost Returned To Camp Nou Before PSG Signed Messi by Akuruoulo(m): 12:19am On Sep 08, 2021
BARCELONA BE WAN SIGN NEYMAR WITH EHOSE MONEY ?
Re: Barcelona Reveals Neymar Almost Returned To Camp Nou Before PSG Signed Messi by Tenrytega: 4:48am On Sep 08, 2021
This free video reveals how young Nigerians are earning as high as N435,436 per month from Bet 9ja, Nairabet & other Sports betting companies without placing a single bet or owning a betting shop!"
https:///lrkoh8

Its high time you stop losing money to these betting companies, rather have them pay you. It would also add as an extra source of income to you, with the way prizes of goods are skyrocketing in Nigeria every day, you definitely need an extra pay. Grab this opportunity now because not too many people know about it.
https:///lrkoh8

(1) (2) (Reply)

Babatunde Raji Fashola Wants Nigeria To Table A Bid For 2026 World Cup / Real Madrid Join Race For Victor Osimhen / Messi's Copa America "Corrupt" Comments "Lack Respect" Says Tournament Bosses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.