Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,538 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Stay Tuned For Igbo In Cross Rivers Exposé. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stay Tuned For Igbo In Cross Rivers Exposé. (454 Views)

Drug Lord: Hundeyin's Exposé On Tinubu Gets Hausa, Audio, Video Versions / Sanusi’s Exposé On Buhari, APC Vindicates Us -PDP / 2019: Court sacks all APC candidates In Cross-Rivers - DailyPost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stay Tuned For Igbo In Cross Rivers Exposé. by SlayerForever: 4:30pm On Sep 07, 2021
We are moving over to reclaim our brothers who are found in Cross Rivers state. And in our usual manner we will flood the whole politics section with threads of indisputable facts and figures that make landgrabbers retreat to their shells.

As you can see we have unearthed Igbo people on the coasts of Bayelsa, i.e Brass and the exposé is still on until we conclude the issue in totality like Ubani and Opobo has been done. I myself will be back with more facts later in the day.

In the meantime Ndigbo b'anyi we are trying to consolidate on our unity and cohesion here and set up an Igbo Outreach body to arrest some of Ohanaeze's obvious failures that has seen Igbo reconnection over the decades go unattended. As the last few days have proven Igbo territory is so vast, unlike what the Nothern government and their cotravelers will have us believe.

However this movement is one we must embark on together. Therefore jiri ngwa ngwa choba threada and throw in your support :
https://www.nairaland.com/6740331/ndigbo-nairaland-there-valid-suggestion#105582354

If we can not unanimously agree to go ahead and support the movement then we suspend the idea meantime. Udo.

1 Like

Re: Stay Tuned For Igbo In Cross Rivers Exposé. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 07, 2021
And then what next?
Re: Stay Tuned For Igbo In Cross Rivers Exposé. by SlayerForever: 4:48pm On Sep 07, 2021
Kabongo1:
And then what next?

We reconnect ALL. That time if we agree to sit at home non Igbos in their remotest villages will be feeling it.

Great tribe.
Re: Stay Tuned For Igbo In Cross Rivers Exposé. by Abohboy: 4:50pm On Sep 07, 2021
This is great news i'm sure that there are many Igbo communities along the border of Aba and Cross River State and even around Calabar the Aro were too strong and influential for those vast areas to be left untouched very soon all the Igbos will be united from Kogi, to Benue, to Delta, To Rivers, To Bayelsa, To Cross River and back to the South East
Re: Stay Tuned For Igbo In Cross Rivers Exposé. by SlayerForever: 5:53pm On Sep 07, 2021
Abohboy:
This is great news i'm sure that there are many Igbo communities along the border of Aba and Cross River State and even around Calabar the Aro were too strong and influential for those vast areas to be left untouched very soon all the Igbos will be united from Kogi, to Benue, to Delta, To Rivers, To Bayelsa, To Cross River and back to the South East

Yes.
Re: Stay Tuned For Igbo In Cross Rivers Exposé. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 07, 2021
Instead of people fighting to be a part of your Republic you are busy trying to coerce groups of people who don't want to be coerced.

No be like dat now.
Re: Stay Tuned For Igbo In Cross Rivers Exposé. by Arda1000(m): 6:48pm On Sep 07, 2021
Abi people are very much pro Igbo,they would welcome the idea
Re: Stay Tuned For Igbo In Cross Rivers Exposé. by NNEWIsuper: 7:06pm On Sep 07, 2021
Abohboy:
Please stop disgracing us, aba doesn't share boundary with cross river state rather with akwa ibom. Only ohafia and arochukwu share boundary with cross river. Besides the Igbos of cross river are found in Abi and obubra LGA in the border between Ikwo and Afikpo parts of Ebonyi and cross river. Former gov liyel imoke is an Igbo from Abi LGA

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BUSTED: Man Who Asked Seun Osewa If He's 'Truly Yoruba' Is An IPOB Member (Pic) / Condolence Visit To The Family Of 18yr Old Monsurat Ojuade Wen Police End During / "If You Do This For 7 Days And Fail To Defeat Terrorism, Report Me To Efcc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.