Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,218 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

"If You Do This For 7 Days And Fail To Defeat Terrorism, Report Me To Efcc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "If You Do This For 7 Days And Fail To Defeat Terrorism, Report Me To Efcc (451 Views)

Why 2023 Global Terrorism Report Says Nigeria Is Getting Safer / Buhari Regime To Help Mozambique Defeat Terrorism / 2019: I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC – Atiku Tells Buhari, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"If You Do This For 7 Days And Fail To Defeat Terrorism, Report Me To Efcc by 10mobile: 10:52pm On Sep 15, 2021
See what someone is posting now...

Let me start with the second one...

I strongly feel that I am having a revelation. Some rare songs of praise are coming into my spirit. I ask the indigenous people of Nigeria to sing these songs in their homes every night for seven days.

If you sing these songs for 7 days and great misfortune does not befall the terrorists killing you for the sake of cows, REPORT ME to any anti-fraud authority you believe in. Tell them that I'm a fraudster. My map location and my device IP are not hidden.

Re: "If You Do This For 7 Days And Fail To Defeat Terrorism, Report Me To Efcc by 10mobile: 10:58pm On Sep 15, 2021
Different songs in Nigerian local languages. Both the audio and lyrics. But, can songs really defeat terrorists?
Re: "If You Do This For 7 Days And Fail To Defeat Terrorism, Report Me To Efcc by 10mobile: 11:13pm On Sep 15, 2021
More

Re: "If You Do This For 7 Days And Fail To Defeat Terrorism, Report Me To Efcc by Daveambition(m): 11:13pm On Sep 15, 2021
Na this same kinda cavemen mentality & dark age lifestyle make us stil remain wey we dey..
Zooyard cankerworms go just dey mislead the gullible minds, using religion/doctrine to brainwash 'em

1 Like

Re: "If You Do This For 7 Days And Fail To Defeat Terrorism, Report Me To Efcc by 10mobile: 11:22pm On Sep 15, 2021
Daveambition:
Na this same kinda cavemen mentality & dark age lifestyle make us stil remain wey we dey..
Zooyard cankerworms go just dey mislead the gullible minds, using religion/doctrine to brainwash 'em
Science is about proving or disproving claims, not about denying them. My take is that we should prove or disprove the fellow, not deny that he's right without proofs. Or, what do you think?
Re: "If You Do This For 7 Days And Fail To Defeat Terrorism, Report Me To Efcc by 10mobile: 11:23pm On Sep 15, 2021
More

Re: "If You Do This For 7 Days And Fail To Defeat Terrorism, Report Me To Efcc by HelloWriter: 11:34pm On Sep 15, 2021
10mobile:
More
Post the translation.
Re: "If You Do This For 7 Days And Fail To Defeat Terrorism, Report Me To Efcc by 10mobile: 11:36pm On Sep 15, 2021
HelloWriter:

Post the translation.
Nairaland bot is not allowing me to post.
Re: "If You Do This For 7 Days And Fail To Defeat Terrorism, Report Me To Efcc by Daveambition(m): 11:36pm On Sep 15, 2021
10mobile:

Science is about proving or disproving claims, not about denying them. My take is that we should prove or disprove the fellow, not deny that he's right without proofs. Or, what do you think?

Yu sef no get sense, how this ur statement take make sense rn.?

Re: "If You Do This For 7 Days And Fail To Defeat Terrorism, Report Me To Efcc by naijaking1: 11:36pm On Sep 15, 2021
Better go check yourself for malaria.
Re: "If You Do This For 7 Days And Fail To Defeat Terrorism, Report Me To Efcc by Welcum: 11:38pm On Sep 15, 2021
Daveambition:

Yu sef no get sense, how this ur statement take make sense rn.?
He makes sense. Na you no understand. He say prove or disprove the guy. If he's wrong you report him as he said.
Re: "If You Do This For 7 Days And Fail To Defeat Terrorism, Report Me To Efcc by 10mobile: 11:43pm On Sep 15, 2021
Welcum:

He makes sense. Na you no understand. He say prove or disprove the guy. If he's wrong you report him as he said.
No mind am.

More.

Re: "If You Do This For 7 Days And Fail To Defeat Terrorism, Report Me To Efcc by Daveambition(m): 11:46pm On Sep 15, 2021
Welcum:

As yu take explain'am, na so im take write'am.?
NL English translator

Re: "If You Do This For 7 Days And Fail To Defeat Terrorism, Report Me To Efcc by Caboceer: 11:59pm On Sep 15, 2021
Go and sing it to Boko Haram machete let's see if your head remains intact after the ong
Re: "If You Do This For 7 Days And Fail To Defeat Terrorism, Report Me To Efcc by Blackfire(m): 3:59am On Sep 16, 2021
Ipob

(1) (Reply)

Extra Loans: I Am Worried About Senate's Rush To Approve Loans"- Senator Ndume / Commissioning The Ohi - Orogwe Road In Owerri Today - Photos / El-rufai: North-west Development Indicators Closer To Those Of Afghanistan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.