Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

DNA Controversy: I Didn’t Deliberately Give Another Man’s Child To Nedu -ex-wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / DNA Controversy: I Didn’t Deliberately Give Another Man’s Child To Nedu -ex-wife (854 Views)

Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar / Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child / Nigerian Man Drops Bundles Of 100 Dollar Bills For His Child To Play With.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DNA Controversy: I Didn’t Deliberately Give Another Man’s Child To Nedu -ex-wife by Maxymilliano(m): 5:37pm On Sep 07, 2021
Uzoamaka Ohiri, ex-wife of comedian and talk show host, Chinedu Ani, a.k.a Nedu, says that she did not intentionally give another man’s baby to her ex-husband.

Uzoamaka also said she did not cheat on Nedu during their brief marriage, but that she was in a relationship before meeting the comedian.

Uzoamaka, however, said that she was not aware that she was pregnant for her ex-boyfriend before starting a relationship with Nedu.

She, however, said that she was sure that Nedu was the father of the other two kids.

She spoke on PUNCH Live on Tuesday.

The PUNCH had earlier reported that Nedu, over the weekend, posted a DNA test result which was signed by one Dr. Harvey Tenenbaum, president at Viaguard Accu-metrics, Ontario, Canada, on June 24, 2019.

The document stated that the possibility of Nedu being the father of the child in question was zero percent.

Earlier, Uzoamaka had accused ex-husband Nedu of domestic violence and wondered why he was still being allowed to anchor a radio programme on marriage.

She accused him of beating her a few days after she was delivered of a baby by Caesarean section. That was four years ago. She said that the CS was her first-ever surgery.

‘Use DNA training to help humanity’
COVID-19 vaccine does not alter DNA —FG
Speaking on PUNCH Live on Tuesday over the controversy trailing the paternity of her firstborn son, Uzoamaka said, “I did not cheat on him from the first day he walked into my life till he left. I was never with any man. I can swear on it.

“Before I met Nedu, I was seeing somebody; I was in a relationship; he was on the side, disturbing me.

“There were a couple of times he had invited me to Lagos and this was my service year in 2012. He had invited me to Lagos a couple of times and I had turned him down.

“When the three-year relationship ended, I said, ‘Okay, fine, let me see this guy.’

“We met and he seemed like a cool person and I said let me give it a try and we started from there.

“Along the line, I found out that I was pregnant. Trust me, if I knew that my first child was not for him, if I knew, I wouldn’t have, I can’t deliberately pick another man’s child and give to another man. If I knew, I wouldn’t have gotten married to him.

“On my wedding day, I was pregnant, everybody saw it.”

Uzoamaka said she is certain that Nedu is the father of the two other children and, therefore called on the comedian to be a responsible father and take care of the kids.

https://punchng.com/breaking-dna-controversy-i-didnt-deliberately-give-another-mans-child-to-nedu-ex-wife-reveals/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1631029147

Re: DNA Controversy: I Didn’t Deliberately Give Another Man’s Child To Nedu -ex-wife by Bigredmachine: 5:44pm On Sep 07, 2021
i fear who no fear women shocked
Re: DNA Controversy: I Didn’t Deliberately Give Another Man’s Child To Nedu -ex-wife by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:45pm On Sep 07, 2021
Beech Sharap

1 Like

Re: DNA Controversy: I Didn’t Deliberately Give Another Man’s Child To Nedu -ex-wife by GboyegaD(m): 5:45pm On Sep 07, 2021
Why the excuse? Why did she step out of her marriage and in such situation, 2hy didn't she tell him there was a 50:50 chance the child wasn't his? Why wait till now before speaking out? She should just let this slide and stop making justifications where not necessary.

Above all, I pray she knows the rightful father of the child.
Re: DNA Controversy: I Didn’t Deliberately Give Another Man’s Child To Nedu -ex-wife by blackboy(m): 5:48pm On Sep 07, 2021
Chaiiiiiii !!!! Infedelity again no get shame . See open lie. If you believe her then you must have believed all APC promises of 2015.
Woman, get a life and move on. You F up big time.
Re: DNA Controversy: I Didn’t Deliberately Give Another Man’s Child To Nedu -ex-wife by Maxymilliano(m): 5:51pm On Sep 07, 2021
Seems this woman is related to Tega, coz they both take pride in foolishness, shame has departed from them.

2 Likes

Re: DNA Controversy: I Didn’t Deliberately Give Another Man’s Child To Nedu -ex-wife by slowice(m): 5:52pm On Sep 07, 2021
Woman quit lying..... Shut up already. Quit pretending and let the man be. If you can't take care of his kids, send them to him

1 Like

Re: DNA Controversy: I Didn’t Deliberately Give Another Man’s Child To Nedu -ex-wife by Davash222(m): 5:53pm On Sep 07, 2021
Nigerian girls no get shame again cry

From one dick to another ...

Tufiakwa!

2 Likes

Re: DNA Controversy: I Didn’t Deliberately Give Another Man’s Child To Nedu -ex-wife by DontBullshitMe: 5:59pm On Sep 07, 2021
MGTOW wins again. grin
Re: DNA Controversy: I Didn’t Deliberately Give Another Man’s Child To Nedu -ex-wife by AutoChick4U(f): 6:06pm On Sep 07, 2021
Liar. Men go drag girls with their fellow men more often get cheated on. The women mostly Bleep the exes raw days before their weddings

1 Like

Re: DNA Controversy: I Didn’t Deliberately Give Another Man’s Child To Nedu -ex-wife by falcon01: 6:09pm On Sep 07, 2021
It's like I'm finally joining he Red pill Gang! I was never a simp BUT damn These ladies are devils walai. Imagine how Broken nedu would be, he's gone, his heart is Shattered only fellow Kings can save him. Please and please never choose a girl over a Bro They are very very unreliable and Evil.

1 Like

Re: DNA Controversy: I Didn’t Deliberately Give Another Man’s Child To Nedu -ex-wife by nzeobi(m): 6:39pm On Sep 07, 2021
So you were carelessly have sex anywhere and with everyone that you didn't even know who the father of the child is till DNA exposed you
Re: DNA Controversy: I Didn’t Deliberately Give Another Man’s Child To Nedu -ex-wife by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 07, 2021
So ashamed reading the crap coming out of ds so called Uzoamaka mouth sad

Rubbish excuses from a woman who doesn't know what she want
Re: DNA Controversy: I Didn’t Deliberately Give Another Man’s Child To Nedu -ex-wife by poshestmina(f): 11:14am On Sep 08, 2021
Inukwa

Shameless thing undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: DNA Controversy: I Didn’t Deliberately Give Another Man’s Child To Nedu -ex-wife by Donkastrow: 5:02pm On Sep 08, 2021
Lame talk.

(1) (Reply)

Start your own Human Hair dropshipping business with Queenzhair and cash out / It Could Be Mine / Our Tradition Dictates That A Man Inherit His Late Brother'se K E T I @eketiette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.