Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,936 members, 7,952,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:45 PM

It Could Be Mine - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / It Could Be Mine (891 Views)

Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again / “I Dont Wear Pant, If My Child Makes Suspicious Money In Ghana I Wont Take” / My Child Walks On Top Of Bed But Is Afraid To Walk On The Ground (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Could Be Mine by manchyme: 2:55am On Sep 30, 2022
Been monitoring my ex ever since we had sex around 26th December, 2021 and January 1st this year, because two months after, she told me she was pregnant. She has a fiance so I didn't probe on if it's mine and just congratulated her and also advised her to focus on her man by not calling me.

I was just following up, asking after her like once a month, sometimes once in two months. My calculations was that if the child is mine then I expected her to give birth between 26th September and October 1st. Ladies and gentlemen, she gave birth on 27th September. As usual, I just congratulated her and wished her well. What do you advice I do about it?
Re: It Could Be Mine by Nobody: 3:01am On Sep 30, 2022
Since you have already congratulated her, permit me to also congratulate you on your possibly new achievement,hope you will take charge of your responsibility fully.

3 Likes

Re: It Could Be Mine by ahnie: 4:56am On Sep 30, 2022
Following
Re: It Could Be Mine by caesymore(m): 6:02am On Sep 30, 2022
Sounds like a joke to you now as you avoid discussing your possible ownership of the child, well when time rekindles your interest as it always do I hope you don't end up depressed.

1 Like

Re: It Could Be Mine by eazisky(m): 7:36am On Sep 30, 2022
Hmmmmmm most women gave birth at the 10th month (EDD) have you seen the child? Does the child looks like you? Better still you can confront her and ask with sense o
Re: It Could Be Mine by Sweetvie: 7:55am On Sep 30, 2022
Then go for DNA test

Congratulations smiley
Re: It Could Be Mine by culf: 2:15pm On Sep 30, 2022
if she is not married yet, why not have a frank heart to heart talk with her, before making a disastrous mistake.
We are talking about a child here.

1 Like

Re: It Could Be Mine by manchyme: 3:52pm On Sep 30, 2022
culf:
if she is not married yet, why not have a frank heart to heart talk with her, before making a disastrous mistake.
We are talking about a child here.

She's married and I'm married to.
Just want to let sleeping dog lie
Re: It Could Be Mine by culf: 5:14pm On Sep 30, 2022
manchyme:

She's married and I'm married to.
Just want to let sleeping dog lie

OK! them take your mind off it but from your statement, your mind is still there.
Re: It Could Be Mine by manchyme: 9:20pm On Sep 30, 2022
culf:

OK! them take your mind off it but from your statement, your mind is still there.

Just wanted to know if my calculations are right before confronting her.
But even if she says it's not mine and it's mine I'll still let her be cuz I have my own family and wouldn't want to cause problems in her life
Re: It Could Be Mine by culf: 10:18pm On Sep 30, 2022
manchyme:

Just wanted to know if my calculations are right before confronting her.
But even if she says it's not mine and it's mine I'll still let her be cuz I have my own family and wouldn't want to cause problems in her life

Them do it in a friendly and cool way, promise her you won't hurt her or change anything or make any claim that you just wanna know and clear your mind before asking her else she will deny if she suspect anything. its not a phone talk ooo.
Re: It Could Be Mine by frozen70(f): 4:24am On Oct 01, 2022
manchyme:
Been monitoring my ex ever since we had sex around 26th December, 2021 and January 1st this year, because two months after, she told me she was pregnant. She has a fiance so I didn't probe on if it's mine and just congratulated her and also advised her to focus on her man by not calling me.

My previous thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/6933345/okafors-law-simply-cheaters

I was just following up, asking after her like once a month, sometimes once in two months. My calculations was that if the child is mine then I expected her to give birth between 26th September and October 1st. Ladies and gentlemen, she gave birth on 27th September. As usual, I just congratulated her and wished her well. What do you advice I do about it?

So you were sharing her with another man and you know that

Anyway that one is gone, don't go and create problems you can't finish

2 Likes

Re: It Could Be Mine by emmanuelbrown26: 4:59pm On Oct 01, 2022
No wonder dem talk say sometimes statistics no dey lie. D rate all these daughters of eve dey carry bastards cum meet man still dey shock serpent.
Op many of dem plenty for naija. For d husband mind, en wife dun born not knowing say na another man pikin en wan train so
There's nothing about all these daughters wey dey shock or surprise me again.
Re: It Could Be Mine by emmeyen: 5:55pm On Oct 01, 2022
You cheated on your wife and broke your marriage vows , then made a post about Okafor's law bragging about how the sex was sweet. Today you are talking about what to do about the result of the Okafor's law experiment. Don't do anything bro. You can pretend it doesn't matter. If possible, take the secret to your grave that you possibly fathered a child with your ex and blame it on Okafor's law my brother. Kudos.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Can you 'sincerely' stay without being with your spouse for 8 years? / Anyonw Knows Esther Arigidi In Ilorin Or Kano Pls Help Me Contact Her / Would You Build A House For Your To Be Father- Inlaw?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.