Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Recruitment For Software Engineers, Testers & PM - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Recruitment For Software Engineers, Testers & PM (255 Views)

Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move / What Language Do I Need To Learn For Software Development? / Backend Software Engineers, Let's Talk About System Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recruitment For Software Engineers, Testers & PM by jazzminednut(m): 5:52pm On Sep 07, 2021
A reputable firm based in Lagos and that has a vast agency banking network is currently recruiting

- Android Engineers
- Laravel PHP Engineers
- Java Engineers
- Software Testers &
- Project Managers

The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 2 years experience. 1 year experience may be considered depending on the quality of previous projects that you have been involved with.

Work mode is mostly remote, though physical meetings may be required once in a while. If you fit the bill and willing to work with us, please forward your CV to techrammer@gmail.com indicating the role that you are applying for in the email subject.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Vidmore Audio Recorder: Best Computer Microphone Recording Software / Microsoft Africa Development Center Announces Its Game Of Learners Program / I Need Help With My Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.