Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Afghanistan Schools To Separate Male And Female Students With Curtains - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Afghanistan Schools To Separate Male And Female Students With Curtains (26899 Views)

Cross River Public Schools To Resume June 16 As Government Mass Produces PPE / ABUAD Will Start Flogging Male And Female Students Caught Holding Hands / Nude Photos Of UNILAG English Professor Who Molests Female Students Leaked! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afghanistan Schools To Separate Male And Female Students With Curtains by cardoctor(m): 6:38am On Sep 08, 2021
Na prison fence dem need.
Re: Afghanistan Schools To Separate Male And Female Students With Curtains by faithfull18(f): 6:39am On Sep 08, 2021
Na wa.
Re: Afghanistan Schools To Separate Male And Female Students With Curtains by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 08, 2021
[s]
Ibkhaleel:
[s]Are you against them covering their body?
Does Mary the so called mother of your man god does around nakes as your mother and sister?

Why are you guys not ashame of yourselves!?

Non-Christians throughout history and throughout the world, including pagans, all combined aren't even close to the Christians when it comes to these evil things!!
[/s]

I can see you are having a meltdown this very Morning

You didn't eat to bed and woke up in same frustration

Mynd44 you need to do the needful here
Re: Afghanistan Schools To Separate Male And Female Students With Curtains by mu2sa2: 6:42am On Sep 08, 2021
Maybe you're not a Christian. How did Jesus pray? - mathew 26:39:
"...... he fell with his face to the ground
and prayed, ..."
That's how Jesus prayed.
Jesus was a head slammer, abi?
Re: Afghanistan Schools To Separate Male And Female Students With Curtains by Haakeem(m): 6:46am On Sep 08, 2021
Mikecold:
can you bring the passage in Bible where isaac married Rebecca as a child?

Genesis 24:61 (HNV) Rebecca arose with her ladies. They rode on the camels, and followed the man. The servant took Rebecca, and went his way.

She was already matured enough to be walking with fellow ladies when Abraham servant courted her for isaac
Stop contradicting the bible, make more research and am sure when u find out the truth you would be ashamed to say it out.
Re: Afghanistan Schools To Separate Male And Female Students With Curtains by TripleAR(m): 6:47am On Sep 08, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:
Islamists and their obsession with sex. Any man who cannot think clearly because a woman is sitting or standing next to him is a WEAK-ASS man. Which means Islam is a religion of weak men using religion to subjugate and oppress women.
Are you saying that its only muslims that engage in adultery?
Re: Afghanistan Schools To Separate Male And Female Students With Curtains by advanceDNA: 6:47am On Sep 08, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
If not for the tolerance of Muslims you guys have for long been dealt with for your lies and hate speeches....

So you can justify insults as critism?
Why are you xtians so dumb? You lack commin sense. Anyway i dont blame you! You were brought up that way.... lacking home training
non-Christians throughout history and throughout the world, including pagans, all combined aren't even close to the Christians when it comes to these evil things!!

i can already see ur jihad attitude from your words....see who is claiming to be tolerant..

besides, what's the lie there..

dont you kill your fellow man in the name of insults and blasphemy... u people just wake up and decide what blasphemy is when u feel somebody has to die for insulting you...

dont you take peoples' land in the name of islamic state..? your prophet did it... u are still doing it now....
dont you marry under age..
dont you kill people that leave islam

all religions do wrong...no one is prfect,,,,the problem is islam and muslims are then only ones that wants to do wrong, opress people and claim its okay because allah and mohammed and the haddith say so.....and any one that opposes it is a liar and an infidel......

howm can u muslims be this daft to belive a religion this oppressive, this violent, is from God almighty,,,,

your religion is fvcking political tool to take over peoples' land and rights

6 Likes

Re: Afghanistan Schools To Separate Male And Female Students With Curtains by dasdexter(m): 6:48am On Sep 08, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
If not for the tolerance of Muslims you guys have for long been dealt with for your lies and hate speeches....

Why are you xtians so dumb? You lack commin sense. Anyway i dont blame you! You were brought up that way.... lacking home training
non-Christians throughout history and throughout the world, including pagans, all combined aren't even close to the Christians when it comes to these evil things!!
do me a favour and relocate to Afghanistan, and the tell me your state of mind, and stop enjoying the peace afforded you by the Christian settlement you are currently in, Islamic Baastard

3 Likes

Re: Afghanistan Schools To Separate Male And Female Students With Curtains by Kingsleyphy(m): 6:49am On Sep 08, 2021
If this is true that means the people over there are in support of it so no need to waste my time shouting instead I will respect their choice of life.

Re: Afghanistan Schools To Separate Male And Female Students With Curtains by Haakeem(m): 6:49am On Sep 08, 2021
advanceDNA:

Do all Muslims marry 12year olds??
That's why you people are always too quick to kill your fellow man by claiming someone is insulting all of you.

Wait do you even read my comments well? See go to the bathroom take a bowl of water and say,GOD help my visions it getting old the wash your face with the water,after that come back and read my comment,you would be shocked to see the level of divertment you when so far doing....nonsence.
Re: Afghanistan Schools To Separate Male And Female Students With Curtains by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 08, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

You mean tolerance of a faceless forum when you Muslims still threaten be heading for criticizing you cult
Re: Afghanistan Schools To Separate Male And Female Students With Curtains by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 08, 2021
Haakeem:

Stop contradicting the bible, make more research and am sure when u find out the truth you would be ashamed to say it out.
you dull shall

Reverse physiology shouldn't be used be lame people

All you have said is referring to yourself

Still waiting for you to give me a scripture where you "researched" and saw Isaac been a peadophile like Mohamed

2 Likes

Re: Afghanistan Schools To Separate Male And Female Students With Curtains by siraj1402(m): 6:53am On Sep 08, 2021
I don't see this as a news, in Saudi, male and female do not have access to each other as well while in school and s OK me other countries like that. It has never make the headline for once.
Re: Afghanistan Schools To Separate Male And Female Students With Curtains by advanceDNA: 6:53am On Sep 08, 2021
Haakeem:

Wait do you even read my comments well? See go to the bathroom take a bowl of water and say,GOD help my visions it getting old the wash your face with the water,after that come back and read my comment,you would be shocked to see the level of divertment you when so far doing....nonsence.

you claim the guy is insulting all muslims becos he said the afghanistans are hypocrites as they will still marry underage....how can u claim thats an insult to all muslims.... do all of u marry underage??

2 Likes

Re: Afghanistan Schools To Separate Male And Female Students With Curtains by Mrpojj(m): 6:56am On Sep 08, 2021
Re: Afghanistan Schools To Separate Male And Female Students With Curtains by TripleAR(m): 6:56am On Sep 08, 2021
generalwo:
.... As terrible as this looks, their classroom still fins pass most classes for Nigerian universities..... But sha, e no go better for who go try convince me say Islam na religion of peace
You guys just dont understand that they are only trying to avoid free mixing in order to avoid adultery.How does seperating them affect their learning,if you can have all girls school and all boys school,then whats the difference between those and this
Re: Afghanistan Schools To Separate Male And Female Students With Curtains by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 08, 2021
mu2sa2:
Maybe you're not a Christian. How did Jesus pray? - mathew 26:39:
"...... he fell with his face to the ground
and prayed, ..."
That's how Jesus prayed.
Jesus was a head slammer, abi?
Islam didn't invent bowing to the ground

Pagans have been bowing to Baal and other gods even before Jesus came

Does that make them muslims

Daniel 3:5

Then the herald loudly proclaimed, “Nations and peoples of every language, this is what you are commanded to do: 5 As soon as you hear the sound of the horn, flute, zither, lyre, harp, pipe and all kinds of music, you must fall down and worship the image of gold that King Nebuchadnezzar has set up.

So nice Jesus never bowed to an image like Muslims do to a stone image

2 Likes

Re: Afghanistan Schools To Separate Male And Female Students With Curtains by Haakeem(m): 6:58am On Sep 08, 2021
Mikecold:
you dull shall

Reverse physiology shouldn't be used be lame people

All you have said is referring to yourself

Still waiting for you to give me a scripture where you "researched" and saw Isaac been a peadophile like Mohamed
Thank GOD you know isaac was also a worster peadophile.
Re: Afghanistan Schools To Separate Male And Female Students With Curtains by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 08, 2021
Haakeem:

Thank GOD you know isaac was also a worster peadophile.
joke on you if you can't provide the evidence

Sahih Buhari 5134

Narrated `Aisha:

that the Prophet (ﷺ) married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old.
Hisham said: I have been informed that `Aisha remained with the Prophet (ﷺ) for nine years (i.e. till his death).

1 Like

Re: Afghanistan Schools To Separate Male And Female Students With Curtains by maestro299: 7:03am On Sep 08, 2021
Haakeem:

Like isaac and rebecka in the bible right? I am not in support of the nonsence talibhan are doing,but you are indirectly insulting all the muslims.
Sorry Hakeem, but this is what TRUE Islam looks like, as expoused in the Quran. That's why Boko Haram feel everybody else are infidels. The religion is still stuck in the medieval times. To progress with the times, it has to either become more liberal/moderate or discarded for good...

1 Like

Re: Afghanistan Schools To Separate Male And Female Students With Curtains by TripleAR(m): 7:04am On Sep 08, 2021
walozanga:
The lecturers suppose be shemales naa. Stupidity
How is this stupidity dont we have all girls school in nigeria as well or wats the difference
Re: Afghanistan Schools To Separate Male And Female Students With Curtains by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 08, 2021
maestro299:
Sorry Hakeem, but this is what TRUE Islam looks like, as expoused in the Quran. That's why Boko Haram feel everybody else are infidels...
This is True Islam as defined by Mohamed himself

Quran (48:29) - "Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard (ruthless) against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves"

Terrorists Muslims are free to kill even " Muslims" if they are disbelieve in their ruthless Islam according to Muhammad

1 Like

Re: Afghanistan Schools To Separate Male And Female Students With Curtains by NoSentiment: 7:06am On Sep 08, 2021
CampussNews:
Will they follow them to their houses too?

Wetin concern u with this? Ur concern should be verifying ur paternity
Re: Afghanistan Schools To Separate Male And Female Students With Curtains by Mrbenny001: 7:07am On Sep 08, 2021
True talk bro..in the North a man can literally cum just by sitting next to a woman..all these has mental effect on their youth..in fact in that kind of environment.. there more tendency to rape
Emilokoiyawon:
Islamists and their obsession with sex. Any man who cannot think clearly because a woman is sitting or standing next to him is a WEAK-ASS man. Which means Islam is a religion of weak men using religion to subjugate and oppress women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afghanistan Schools To Separate Male And Female Students With Curtains by NoSentiment: 7:07am On Sep 08, 2021
Goldbw122:
Rules will not kill these people.

Better than being killed by the results of paternity tests done in southern Nigeria
Re: Afghanistan Schools To Separate Male And Female Students With Curtains by NoSentiment: 7:08am On Sep 08, 2021
Aboks:
Islam is Slavery

Take note all you head slammers

Go and do a paternity test to know who ur actual father is first b4 castigating islam for taking precautions.
Re: Afghanistan Schools To Separate Male And Female Students With Curtains by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 08, 2021
TripleAR:

You guys just dont understand that they are only trying to avoid free mixing in order to avoid adultery.How does seperating them affect their learning,if you can have all girls school and all boys school,then whats the difference between those and this
What's the need of hijab and burqa if women can still seduce Muslim men to adultery
Re: Afghanistan Schools To Separate Male And Female Students With Curtains by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 08, 2021
Lol, madness is not far from head slammers
Re: Afghanistan Schools To Separate Male And Female Students With Curtains by Kaycjabary: 7:11am On Sep 08, 2021
Aboks:
Islam is Slavery

Take note all you head slammers

Do not bring up religion differences into a matter of one country's decision on how to govern their nation regardless if their citizen are satisfied or not. With your comment, another people will have to reply you with an insult which will drag a religion of Christianity into a mud which there are so many Saint worshippers in it not like you who doesn't know when he ever read his Bible in his life or visit a church for a sermon!

Now my question to you now....

Is Christian a Bondage?

This question is not for the Saint Christians out there but only you!
Re: Afghanistan Schools To Separate Male And Female Students With Curtains by NoSentiment: 7:11am On Sep 08, 2021
Gadafii:
As long as the female child is allowed to go to school, no wahala.

If we can have all girls school, I see no issue here

Because u have sense. Almost all of these Islamophobes condemning this rule are unsure who their actual fathers are. Instead of them to go and do the needful (I.e. paternity tests), they're here busy looking at the tiny speck in other people's eyes.
Re: Afghanistan Schools To Separate Male And Female Students With Curtains by Nova1988(m): 7:11am On Sep 08, 2021
at least they're allowing them to go to school.
Re: Afghanistan Schools To Separate Male And Female Students With Curtains by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 08, 2021
NoSentiment:

Go and do a paternity test to know who ur actual father is first b4 castigating islam for taking precautions.

Una hate to dey hear truth. U de enjoy product of western education in nairaland now e de sweet u. Shebi una hate am, u for ds chat with ur head for mat nah. Ndi ara

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK / UNILAG Denies Conferring Honorary Doctorate Degree On E-money / Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.