Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,795 members, 7,956,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:57 PM

70 Women Marry Dozens Of Trees In Bristol In Bid To Prevent Them Being Felled - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 70 Women Marry Dozens Of Trees In Bristol In Bid To Prevent Them Being Felled (56070 Views)

EU Signs Gas Deal With Israel, Egypt In Bid To Ditch Russia ( Pics) / At Least 3 Dead In Snowy Pileup Of Dozens Of Vehicles In Pennsylvania, Usa(Pics) / Dozens Of Bodyguards Surrounding Kim Jong Un's Limousine In Vietnam(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 70 Women Marry Dozens Of Trees In Bristol In Bid To Prevent Them Being Felled by chiiraq802(m): 9:14pm On Sep 08, 2021
Nice one. Congrats to the married trees

1 Like

Re: 70 Women Marry Dozens Of Trees In Bristol In Bid To Prevent Them Being Felled by Royal55: 9:14pm On Sep 08, 2021
I suspect the reason is to prevent global warming...

1 Like

Re: 70 Women Marry Dozens Of Trees In Bristol In Bid To Prevent Them Being Felled by Eillyeillz(m): 9:24pm On Sep 08, 2021
This is how groot was born.

2 Likes

Re: 70 Women Marry Dozens Of Trees In Bristol In Bid To Prevent Them Being Felled by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 08, 2021
The Future has always been female since...1601 BC

1 Like

Re: 70 Women Marry Dozens Of Trees In Bristol In Bid To Prevent Them Being Felled by neyoohhh: 9:43pm On Sep 08, 2021
lexy2014:

pls read d story again. seems u didnt understand what d story is talking about

They're all the same, always anti capitalist, unidealistic pursuits, hate boundaries, virtue signalling etc.

Yea the original comment was not meant to be understood, just my own random thoughts.
Re: 70 Women Marry Dozens Of Trees In Bristol In Bid To Prevent Them Being Felled by SATELLITENET: 9:44pm On Sep 08, 2021
Kogi joins the league of oil producing states in Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqQ6vfFWAh8
Re: 70 Women Marry Dozens Of Trees In Bristol In Bid To Prevent Them Being Felled by Bigchristo: 9:48pm On Sep 08, 2021
fergie0o1:

A group of 70 women have married dozens of trees in Spike Island, Bristol in a desperate bid to block plans that would see them chopped down for a prospective £55million building site

Those 'marrying' the 74 trees wore bridal dresses from a range of cultures after being inspired by the 1970s Chipko Movement - after a group of women from the Mandal village in the Himalayas threw their arms around trees to protect forests from being destroyed

The application acknowledges some of the 74 trees require removal, but the Save Baltic Wharf Trees group and the Bristol Tree Forum slammed 'a lack of transparency' over the actual number of potentially felled trees. [File picture]

SOURCE

Bunch of sick people
Re: 70 Women Marry Dozens Of Trees In Bristol In Bid To Prevent Them Being Felled by Bigchristo: 9:52pm On Sep 08, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Abi witches desperately protecting their coven from being destroyed.

Una never talk the real reason.
There's more to this than meets the eye.

Oyinbo still get witchcraft coven? grin grin grin
Re: 70 Women Marry Dozens Of Trees In Bristol In Bid To Prevent Them Being Felled by DoggoneDogg: 9:56pm On Sep 08, 2021
Bigchristo:
Oyinbo still get witchcraft coven? grin grin grin

You say wetin? shocked
Dey there o
Re: 70 Women Marry Dozens Of Trees In Bristol In Bid To Prevent Them Being Felled by Bigchristo: 10:01pm On Sep 08, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

You say wetin? shocked
Dey there o
I think say na only Naija kpiance Dey na lol grin grin
Re: 70 Women Marry Dozens Of Trees In Bristol In Bid To Prevent Them Being Felled by Darreytinho10(m): 10:04pm On Sep 08, 2021
Nonsense and ingredients grin
Re: 70 Women Marry Dozens Of Trees In Bristol In Bid To Prevent Them Being Felled by pacespot(m): 10:04pm On Sep 08, 2021
Marriage has been turned to a comedy series these days
Re: 70 Women Marry Dozens Of Trees In Bristol In Bid To Prevent Them Being Felled by paschalj4(m): 10:20pm On Sep 08, 2021
punisha:
Thank God we Africans never crase reach like this....
my brother in some cases i prefer their crazyness compared to ours, though them getting married to trees sounds and looks so weird but nevertheless if we look at it from the other side they are advocating for the preservation of nature, which is the greatest gift from God to mankind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 70 Women Marry Dozens Of Trees In Bristol In Bid To Prevent Them Being Felled by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 08, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

There's more to this than meets the eye.....what am I even talking?.... am really going insane!...... if there is more to that then am free to add mine cus no one gives a f*ck about me !........f*ck me!!!

hahahaha this one is mad ooo
Re: 70 Women Marry Dozens Of Trees In Bristol In Bid To Prevent Them Being Felled by Tundex911: 10:29pm On Sep 08, 2021
Heaven on earth

But wetin wey no dey inside Bible sef don dey earth �

Mr. Righteousness is up to you collect mic

Smh
Re: 70 Women Marry Dozens Of Trees In Bristol In Bid To Prevent Them Being Felled by DoggoneDogg: 10:50pm On Sep 08, 2021
[s]
michael77777:

hahahaha this one is mad ooo
[/s]

Activyl is for dogs not for human consumption!
Re: 70 Women Marry Dozens Of Trees In Bristol In Bid To Prevent Them Being Felled by samuel1986(m): 10:53pm On Sep 08, 2021
What is the purpose of wedding, if I may ask? The same people that introduced wedding to us. They are now wedding trees and all that. Africans should better go back to their culture.
Re: 70 Women Marry Dozens Of Trees In Bristol In Bid To Prevent Them Being Felled by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 08, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Activyl is for dogs not for human consumption!

yeah you are right..... I also distributes Nationwide... it can also be used on cats and other domestic pets.... how many cartons do you want?....just place your order and location and you will receive it first thing tomorrow morning......

thanks for your mumurishous concern!
Re: 70 Women Marry Dozens Of Trees In Bristol In Bid To Prevent Them Being Felled by SunTzu123(m): 11:43pm On Sep 08, 2021
Uncle, Lie Mohammed, please ban internet in Nigeria. Ayam not doing again.
Re: 70 Women Marry Dozens Of Trees In Bristol In Bid To Prevent Them Being Felled by hovatech2018: 12:39am On Sep 09, 2021
Congrat
Re: 70 Women Marry Dozens Of Trees In Bristol In Bid To Prevent Them Being Felled by Johel(m): 1:25am On Sep 09, 2021
fergie0o1:

A group of 70 women have married dozens of trees in Spike Island, Bristol in a desperate bid to block plans that would see them chopped down for a prospective £55million building site

Those 'marrying' the 74 trees wore bridal dresses from a range of cultures after being inspired by the 1970s Chipko Movement - after a group of women from the Mandal village in the Himalayas threw their arms around trees to protect forests from being destroyed

The application acknowledges some of the 74 trees require removal, but the Save Baltic Wharf Trees group and the Bristol Tree Forum slammed 'a lack of transparency' over the actual number of potentially felled trees. [File picture]

SOURCE

Chai...and I'm here waiting for one rich oyinbo woman to just look at me in admiration..
Re: 70 Women Marry Dozens Of Trees In Bristol In Bid To Prevent Them Being Felled by Bngf: 2:26am On Sep 09, 2021
Oh
Re: 70 Women Marry Dozens Of Trees In Bristol In Bid To Prevent Them Being Felled by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:19am On Sep 09, 2021
SPIRITUAL TREES.
Re: 70 Women Marry Dozens Of Trees In Bristol In Bid To Prevent Them Being Felled by muyico(m): 6:21am On Sep 09, 2021
truly the future is for females make our. naija babe married water nah?
Re: 70 Women Marry Dozens Of Trees In Bristol In Bid To Prevent Them Being Felled by MightyHand(m): 6:21am On Sep 09, 2021
Numerouno94:
Nothing surprises me anymore. This present generation is on an autho-cruise.

I hope they will bore baby trees for their husband trees

You seems lose shocked shocked

The marriage was a gesture to protect their environment, NO emotional attachment na..
Your teacher go try sha

1 Like

Re: 70 Women Marry Dozens Of Trees In Bristol In Bid To Prevent Them Being Felled by Das1mama: 6:52am On Sep 09, 2021
The world already summarised waiting for the last trump. Are u ready? Decide now, Spirits in human body.
Re: 70 Women Marry Dozens Of Trees In Bristol In Bid To Prevent Them Being Felled by Sebgajere(m): 9:43am On Sep 09, 2021
So they wil now get pregnant n deliver tress abi
Re: 70 Women Marry Dozens Of Trees In Bristol In Bid To Prevent Them Being Felled by Numerouno94(m): 10:15am On Sep 09, 2021
MightyHand:

Your teacher go try sha

I will resist the temptation to b drawn in the mud wit u.
Re: 70 Women Marry Dozens Of Trees In Bristol In Bid To Prevent Them Being Felled by TeeGentle(m): 10:49am On Sep 09, 2021
see as they ugly
they are not even beautiful
maybe all those niggas don reject them
foolish oyinbo people
Re: 70 Women Marry Dozens Of Trees In Bristol In Bid To Prevent Them Being Felled by Mavrick2012: 11:17am On Sep 09, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

There's more to this than meets the eye.

so,coven is actually a physical space?
This witch thing is confusing Sha
Re: 70 Women Marry Dozens Of Trees In Bristol In Bid To Prevent Them Being Felled by Kingvitalisdiho: 11:18am On Sep 09, 2021
I am not surprised with their postings
Re: 70 Women Marry Dozens Of Trees In Bristol In Bid To Prevent Them Being Felled by FikkyolaE(m): 1:19pm On Sep 09, 2021
Fools they think the trees will take care of them if necessary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Demands ₦173,000 From Government After Deadly Potholes Damaged His Car In UK / Billboards Showing Biden As A Terrorist Saying Making The Taliban Great Again / Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.