Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Help My Car Dealer Is Trying To Fleece Me . - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help My Car Dealer Is Trying To Fleece Me . (1340 Views)

My Car Dealer Is A Scammer / My-car-dealer-is-a-hater-in-disguise-bobrisky / What The Warning Symbols Flashing On Your Car's Dashboard Is Trying To Tell You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Car Dealer Is Trying To Fleece Me . by 606thearena: 9:34pm On Sep 07, 2021
Good evening Nairalanders. Please I need candid advice and quick one I think that my dealer is trying to reap me . He said I’m to pay for the car wash please how much does it cost to wash a Toyota engine and body like a complete wash . He is telling me that it is 8k please Nairalanders I need your advice . I paid 3.5 million naira for the car after which he told me I’m going to give him 100k for the car that his hotel bills and the amount he used to bring the car is 40k and plus the paint job they will do on the car everything is inside the 100k and now he is now telling me the 8k for the car and engine wash is not included in the 100k I have paid him 90k already but I feel he is trying to cheat me because it is my first time and I don’t really have experience. Nairalanders please help with your advice and suggestions.
Re: Help My Car Dealer Is Trying To Fleece Me . by BirtherOfKings(f): 9:36pm On Sep 07, 2021
Pay him and collect ur car

8 Likes

Re: Help My Car Dealer Is Trying To Fleece Me . by InfernoNig: 9:45pm On Sep 07, 2021
He cheated you already. Since you have given him 90k just close your eyes and give him the balance 18k.
Re: Help My Car Dealer Is Trying To Fleece Me . by 606thearena: 9:48pm On Sep 07, 2021
InfernoNig:
He cheated you already. Since you have given him 90k just close your eyes and give him the balance 18k.
. I know but I have not paid him for the car and engine wash. Yet how much does it cost to do a proper car and engine wash please Nairalanders.
Re: Help My Car Dealer Is Trying To Fleece Me . by Kingdemu: 10:05pm On Sep 07, 2021
Have you even seen the said car or he's just billing you for him to bring it to you from somewhere?
Re: Help My Car Dealer Is Trying To Fleece Me . by rexlims(m): 10:13pm On Sep 07, 2021
606thearena:
. I know but I have not paid him for the car and engine wash. Yet how much does it cost to do a proper car and engine wash please Nairalanders.
Brother pay d 8k and collect ur car.
Most people no sabi do business.
I bet with d way he is treating u, u won't do business or even give him referrals again.
Later him go dey run from one shrine or church dey say witches dey disturb his fortunes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help My Car Dealer Is Trying To Fleece Me . by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:18am On Sep 08, 2021
It's your first time and you did not get a friend or brother to guide you.you already presented yourself as a novice to him and he capitalized on that to ride on you.i just hope you are not paying for an audio car.
Re: Help My Car Dealer Is Trying To Fleece Me . by Kingdemu: 10:19am On Sep 08, 2021
Aaaaarghmed:
It's your first time and you did not get a friend or brother to guide you.you already presented yourself as a novice to him and he capitalized on that to ride on you.i just hope you are not paying for an audio car.
Na wetin I dey suspect sef
Re: Help My Car Dealer Is Trying To Fleece Me . by nurey(m): 10:48am On Sep 08, 2021
606thearena:
Good evening Nairalanders. Please I need candid advice and quick one I think that my dealer is trying to reap me . He said I’m to pay for the car wash please how much does it cost to wash a Toyota engine and body like a complete wash . He is telling me that it is 8k please Nairalanders I need your advice . I paid 3.5 million naira for the car after which he told me I’m going to give him 100k for the car that his hotel bills and the amount he used to bring the car is 40k and plus the paint job they will do on the car everything is inside the 100k and now he is now telling me the 8k for the car and engine wash is not included in the 100k I have paid him 90k already but I feel he is trying to cheat me because it is my first time and I don’t really have experience. Nairalanders please help with your advice and suggestions.

If you went online, saw a car and you were asked to pay for its delivery to you without physically seeing the car or knowing the owner to trace your transfer, my brother you just gave your money to charity.

Don't pay for delivery of a vehicle you haven't seen or inspected yet.

Godspeed bro
Re: Help My Car Dealer Is Trying To Fleece Me . by Grupo(m): 8:55am On Sep 09, 2021
You have been scammed.

Since you have not paid for the car, count your losses and move on right now.

Or you will continue to pay for the delivery of an audio car.
Re: Help My Car Dealer Is Trying To Fleece Me . by alphabbey1(m): 9:33pm On Oct 08, 2021
606thearena:
Engine wash is 2,000 Naira. Body wash is 1000 Naira....

1 Like

Re: Help My Car Dealer Is Trying To Fleece Me . by bjtinz: 9:56pm On Oct 08, 2021
8k to wash engine. Chai.

Guys, do we tell him?

Oh people don tell am. . .
Re: Help My Car Dealer Is Trying To Fleece Me . by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:06am On Oct 09, 2021
606thearena:
If this is an online deal and you've not seen that car. You're on a scam. Flee while you can.

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Highlander 2002 Showing Both R And D At Same Time / How To Adjust Car Headlights (Photos) / Peugeot Repair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.